Regina Paolillo Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Regina Paolillo is at least $11.8 Million dollars as of 24 September 2019. Ms. Paolillo owns over 706 units of TTEC stock worth over $9,282,051 and over the last 8 years she sold TTEC stock worth over $768,740. In addition, she makes $1,760,980 as Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, and Chief Administrative Officer at TTEC.
Ms. Paolillo TTEC stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Regina has made over 30 trades of the TTEC stock since 2013, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she sold 706 units of TTEC stock worth $35,300 on 24 September 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 50,000 units of TTEC stock on 15 November 2015 worth over $2,398,500. On average, Regina trades about 11,599 units every 57 days since 2011. As of 24 September 2019 she still owns at least 193,497 units of TTEC stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Paolillo stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Regina Paolillo biography
Regina M. Paolillo, CPA, is Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer of the Company. Ms. Paolillo joined TTEC in 2011. Between 2009 and 2011, Ms. Paolillo was an executive vice president for enterprise services and chief financial officer at Trizetto Group, Inc., a privately held business and professional services company serving the healthcare industry. Between 2007 and 2008, Ms. Paolillo served as a senior vice president, operations group for General Atlantic, a leading global growth equity firm with U.S. $17 billion in capital. Between 2005 and 2007, Ms. Paolillo served as an executive vice president for revenue cycle and mortgage services at Creditek, a Genpact subsidiary, (NYSE:G) a global business process and technology management company. Prior to the Company’s acquisition by Genpact, between 2003 and 2005 and 2002 and 2003, Ms. Paolillo was Creditek’s chief executive officer and chief financial officer respectively. Prior to Creditek, Ms. Paolillo served as the chief financial officer and executive vice president for corporate services at Gartner, Inc., (NYSE:IT) an information technology research and advisory company. Ms. Paolillo is a member of the board of directors of Unisys Corporation (NYSE: UIS). Ms. Paolillo holds a B.S. in Accounting degree from University of New Haven.
What is the salary of Regina Paolillo?
As the Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, and Chief Administrative Officer of TTEC, the total compensation of Regina Paolillo at TTEC is $2,193,180. There are no executives at TTEC getting paid more.
How old is Regina Paolillo?
Regina Paolillo is 60, she’s been the Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, and Chief Administrative Officer of TTEC since 2013. There are 3 older and 8 younger executives at TTEC. The oldest executive at TTEC Holdings, Inc. is Robert Frerichs, 66, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Regina Paolillo’s mailing address?
Regina’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 9197 S. PEORIA STREET, , ENGLEWOOD, CO, 80112.
Insider trading at TTEC
Over the last 19 years, insiders at TTEC have traded over $23,223,429 worth of TTEC stock and bought 3,300 units worth $81,642 . The most active insider traders include Rodney F Dammeyer, Kenneth D Tuchman, and James E Barlett. On average, TTEC executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with the average trade being worth of $1,107,255. The most recent stock trade was executed by Regina Paolillo on 24 September 2019, trading 706 units of TTEC stock currently worth $35,300.
What does TTEC do?
TTEC Holdings, Inc. is a technology and service company which focuses on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative solutions for iconic and disruptive brands. It operates through the following segments: Customer Management Services, Customer Growth Services, Customer Technology Services, and Customer Strategy Services. The Customer Management Services segment includes design and manages clients front-to-back office processes to deliver just-in-time, personalized, protected, multi-channel interactions. The Customer Growth Services segment offers sales and marketing solutions to help clients boost revenue in new, fragmented, or underpenetrated business-to-consumer or business-to-business markets. The Customer Technology Services segment architect, deploy, and host or manage the client’s customer experience environments. The Customer Strategy Services segment help clients design, build, and execute customer engagement strategies. The company was founded by Kenneth D. Tuchman in 1982 and is headquartered in Englewood, CO.
What does TTEC’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Paolillo stock trades at TTEC and Unisys
TTEC executives and stock owners
TTEC executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Regina Paolillo, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer
- Judi Hand, Executive Vice President, Chief Revenue Officer
- Martin DeGhetto, Executive Vice President – TTEC Engage
- Margaret McLean, Senior Vice President, Chief Risk Officer, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Steven Pollema, Executive Vice President – TTEC Digital Technology
- Robert Frerichs, Independent Director
- Gregory Conley, Independent Director
- Tracy Bahl, Independent Director
- Ekta Singh-Bushell, Independent Director
- Steven Anenen, Independent Director
- Marc Holtzman, Independent Director
- Kenneth Tuchman, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Paul Miller, Senior Vice President, Treasurer, Head of Investor Relations
- James E Barlett, Vice Chairman
- Shrikant Mehta, Director
- Charles Keith Gallacher, EVP, Global Markets & Indust.
- Robert N Jimenez, EVP, CSS
- Anthony Y Tsai, Chief Info & Innov Officer
- John R Simon, SVP Human Resources
- Sharon A Oleary, General Counsel
- Kamalesh Dwivedi, Chief Information Officer
- Doug Clemmans, Chief Marketing Officer
- Mark C Thompson, Director
- Anjan Mukherjee, Director
- Shirley Young, Director
- Mike Jossi, EVP – Human Capital
- Brian A. Shepherd, EVP & Pres Cst Strat & Tech Sv
- Maulik Parekh, Executive Vice President-Asia
- Robert M Tarola, Director
- Alex Shootman, EVP Sales and Marketing
- Patrick L Omalley, President & GM Global Services
- Dennis J Lacey, Chief Financial Officer
- Gregory G Hopkins, EVP – Sales
- Daniel S Powell, President – Newgen
- Alan Schutzman, General Counsel
- Rodney F Dammeyer, Director
- Brian James Delaney, EVP – Globabl Operations
- John R Jr Troka, Chief Financial Officer
- George H Heilmeier, Director
- James Kaufman, EVP Sales
- Carol J Kline, EVP Chief Information Officer
- William S Jr Beans, President Communications/Media
- William A Linnenbringer, Director
- Joseph Bellini, EVP & Chief Sales Officer
- Ruth Lipper, Director
- Morton H Meyerson, Director