Rebecca Roberts Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Rebecca B Roberts is at least $623 Thousand dollars as of 13 June 2011. Ms. Roberts owns over 3,411 units of MSA Safety stock worth over $415,357 and over the last 8 years she sold MSA stock worth over $0. In addition, she makes $207,505 as Independent Director at MSA Safety.
Ms. Roberts MSA stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Rebecca has made over 1 trades of the MSA Safety stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she bought 3,411 units of MSA stock worth $100,011 on 13 June 2011.
The largest trade she’s ever made was buying 3,411 units of MSA Safety stock on 13 June 2011 worth over $100,011. On average, Rebecca trades about 52 units every 0 days since 2011. As of 13 June 2011 she still owns at least 3,411 units of MSA Safety stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Roberts stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Rebecca Roberts biography
Rebecca B. Roberts is Independent Director of the Company. She was formerly President of Chevron Pipe Line Company since 2006, a wholly owned subsidiary of Chevron Corp. (a petroleum producer), managing more than 10,000 miles of oil and petroleum products pipelines throughout North America; prior thereto, Ms. Roberts was President of Chevron Global Power Generation, maintaining a portfolio of commercial power plants in the U.S., Asia and Europe; currently a Director of Black Hills Corporation and AbbVie Inc.
What is the salary of Rebecca Roberts?
As the Independent Director of MSA Safety, the total compensation of Rebecca Roberts at MSA Safety is $207,505. There are 7 executives at MSA Safety getting paid more, with Nishan Vartanian having the highest compensation of $2,813,550.
How old is Rebecca Roberts?
Rebecca Roberts is 66, she’s been the Independent Director of MSA Safety since 2013. There are 1 older and 12 younger executives at MSA Safety. The oldest executive at MSA Safety, Inc. is John Ryan, 75, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Rebecca Roberts’s mailing address?
Rebecca’s mailing address filed with the SEC is PO BOX 1400, , RAPID CITY, SD, 57709.
Insider trading at MSA Safety
Over the last 2019 years, insiders at MSA Safety have traded over $161,399,450 worth of MSA Safety stock and bought 41,212 units worth $1,439,151 . The most active insider traders include John T Iii Ryan, William M Lambert, and L Edward Jr Shaw. On average, MSA Safety executives and independent directors trade stock every 15 days with the average trade being worth of $1,956,445. The most recent stock trade was executed by William M Lambert on 30 October 2019, trading 52,163 units of MSA stock currently worth $1,750,069.
What does MSA Safety do?
MSA Safety, Inc. engages in developing, manufacturing, and sale of innovative products, which enhances the safety and health of workers and protect facility infrastructures. It operates through the following geographical segments: Americas, International, and Corporate. The Americas segment consists of manufacturing and research and development facilities in U.S., Mexico, and Brazil. The International segment comprises of companies in Europe, Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific region. The Corporate segment focuses on the general and administrative expenses incurred in its corporate headquarters. The company was founded in 1914 is headquartered in Cranberry Township, PA.
What does MSA Safety’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Roberts stock trades at AbbVie, Black Hills, Enbridge, and MSA Safety
MSA Safety executives and stock owners
MSA Safety executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Nishan Vartanian, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- William Lambert, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- Kenneth Krause, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Treasurer
- Steven Blanco, Vice President, President – MSA Americas segment
- Bob Leenen, Vice President, President – MSA International segment
- Douglas McClaine, Senior Vice President, Secretary, Chief Legal Officer
- Robert Bruggeworth, Independent Director
- Rebecca Roberts, Independent Director
- Diane Pearse, Independent Director
- John Ryan, Independent Director
- Sandra Rogers, Independent Director
- Thomas Giacomini, Independent Director
- Elyse Lorenzato, Director, Investor Relations
- William Sperry, Independent Director
- Gregory Jordan, Independent Director
- Tunon Alvaro Garcia, Director
- Randall Killeen, Chief Accounting Officer
- Markus H Weber, Vice President
- Roberta Anne Herman, Chief Customer Officer & VP
- Paul R Uhler, Vice President
- L Edward Jr Shaw, Director
- Joakim Birgersson, Vice President
- Gavan C M Duff, Vice President
- Thomas H Witmer, Director
- Ronald N Jr Herring, Vice President
- Kerry M Bove, Vice President
- James A Cederna, Director
- Roberto Canizares, Vice President
- John C Unkovic, Director
- Mary Irene Ryan, 10% owner
- Calvin A Jr Campbell, Director
- James H Baillie, Vice President
- Eugene W Merry,
- Benedict V Demaria, Vice President
- Stephen C Plut, Vice President
- Thomas Muschter, Vice President
- Thomas B Hotopp, Director
- Stacy Powell Mc Mahan, Senior Vice President
- Joseph A Bigler, Vice President
- Dennis L Zeitler, VP, CFO, Treasurer