Raymond Ozzie Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Raymond E Ozzie is at least $5.92 Million dollars as of 3 April 2019. Mr. Ozzie owns over 12,777 units of Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Co stock worth over $1,028,902 and over the last 11 years he sold HPE stock worth over $4,560,000. In addition, he makes $334,005 as Independent Director at Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Co.
Mr. Ozzie HPE stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Raymond has made over 9 trades of the Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Co stock since 2009, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 12,777 units of HPE stock worth $215,037 on 3 April 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 120,000 units of Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Co stock on 4 November 2009 worth over $3,360,000. On average, Raymond trades about 10,861 units every 164 days since 2008. As of 3 April 2019 he still owns at least 61,135 units of Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Ozzie stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Raymond Ozzie biography
Raymond E. Ozzie is Independent Director of the Company., since 2015. Mr. Ozzie served as Chief Executive Officer of Talko Inc., a company delivering mobile communications applications and services for businesses, from December 2010 until the company was acquired by Microsoft Corporation in December 2015. Previously, Mr. Ozzie served as Chief Software Architect of Microsoft Corporation from 2006 until December 2010, after having served as Chief Technical Officer of Microsoft from 2005 to 2006. Mr. Ozzie joined Microsoft in 2005 after Microsoft acquired Groove Networks, Inc., a collaboration software company that he founded in 1997.
What is the salary of Raymond Ozzie?
As the Independent Director of Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Co, the total compensation of Raymond Ozzie at Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Co is $334,005. There are 7 executives at Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Co getting paid more, with Antonio Neri having the highest compensation of $12,623,000.
How old is Raymond Ozzie?
Raymond Ozzie is 62, he’s been the Independent Director of Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Co since 2015. There are 5 older and 13 younger executives at Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Co. The oldest executive at Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Co. is Irving Rothman, 71, who is the President and Chief Executive Officer of HPE Financial Services (FS).
What’s Raymond Ozzie’s mailing address?
Raymond’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O MICROSOFT CORPORATION, ONE MICROSOFT WAY, REDMOND, WA, 98052-6399.
Insider trading at Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Co
Over the last 4 years, insiders at Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Co have traded over $128,174,827 worth of Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Co stock and bought 34,000 units worth $501,840 . The most active insider traders include Gary M Reiner, Margaret C Whitman, and Marc L Andreessen. On average, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 5 days with the average trade being worth of $2,071,487. The most recent stock trade was executed by John F Schultz on 21 October 2019, trading 432,998 units of HPE stock currently worth $4,239,050.
What does Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Co do?
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co. engages in the provision of information technology, technology and enterprise products, solutions, and services. It operates through the following segments: Hybrid IT, Intelligent Edge, Financial Services, and Corporate Investments. The Hybrid IT segment provides a broad portfolio of services-led and software-enabled infrastructure and solutions. The Intelligent Edge segment comprises of enterprise networking and security solutions for businesses of any size, offering secure connectivity for campus and branch environments, operating under the Aruba brand. The Financial Services segment offers investment solutions, such as leasing, financing, information technology consumption, utility programs, and asset management services. The Corporate Investments segment includes Hewlett Packard Labs and certain business incubation projects. The company was founded in 1939 and is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA.
What does Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Co’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Ozzie stock trades at Microsoft, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Co, and HP
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Co executives and stock owners
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Antonio Neri, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- John Schultz, Executive Vice President, Chief Legal and Administrative Officer, Secretary
- Philip Davis, Chief Sales Officer, President of Hybrid IT
- Alan May, Executive Vice President – Human Resources
- Tarek Robbiati, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Patricia Russo, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Mary Wilderotter, Independent Director
- Raymond Ozzie, Independent Director
- Michael Angelakis, Independent Director
- Gary Reiner, Independent Director
- Pamela Carter, Independent Director
- Lip-Bu Tan, Independent Director
- Ann Livermore, Director
- Daniel Ammann, Independent Director
- Raymond Lane, Independent Director
- Andrew Simanek, Head of Investor Relations
- Jean Hobby, Independent Director
- George Kurtz, Director
- Jeff Ricci, Senior Vice President, Controller, Principal Accounting Officer
- Kirt Karros, Senior Vice President – Finance, Treasurer
- Irving Rothman, President and Chief Executive Officer of HPE Financial Services (FS)
- Keerti Melkote, President – Intelligent Edge
- Timothy C. Stonesifer, EVP & CFO
- Leslie A Brun, Director
- Margaret C Whitman, President & CEO
- Christopher P Hsu, EVP, COO
- Klaus Kleinfeld, Director
- Marc L Andreessen, Director
- Michael G Nefkens, EVP, Enterprise Services
- Henry Gomez, EVP, CM & CO
- Irv Rothman, President Financial Services
- Packard Co Hewlett, 10% owner
- Robert Youngjohns, EVP and GM, HP Software