Randel William Woodgrift Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Randel William Woodgrift is at least $13 Million dollars as of 23 October 2019. Randel Woodgrift owns over 21,000 units of Edwards Lifesciences stock worth over $11,053,884 and over the last 16 years Randel sold EW stock worth over $1,940,824.
Randel Woodgrift EW stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Randel has made over 5 trades of the Edwards Lifesciences stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Randel sold 21,000 units of EW stock worth $1,691,340 on 23 October 2019.
The largest trade Randel’s ever made was exercising 65,000 units of Edwards Lifesciences stock on 24 July 2019 worth over $2,496,000. On average, Randel trades about 6,853 units every 408 days since 2003. As of 23 October 2019 Randel still owns at least 47,562 units of Edwards Lifesciences stock.
You can see the complete history of Randel Woodgrift stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Randel Woodgrift’s mailing address?
Randel’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 100 ABBOTT PARK ROAD, , ABBOTT PARK, IL, 60064.
Insider trading at Edwards Lifesciences
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Edwards Lifesciences have traded over $75,377,934 worth of Edwards Lifesciences stock and bought 45,898 units worth $3,823,745 . The most active insider traders include Michael A Mussallem, Steven R Loranger, and Donald E Jr Bobo. On average, Edwards Lifesciences executives and independent directors trade stock every 10 days with the average trade being worth of $3,907,974. The most recent stock trade was executed by Huimin Wang on 5 November 2019, trading 4,650 units of EW stock currently worth $166,424.
What does Edwards Lifesciences do?
Edwards Lifesciences Corp. engages in the patient-focused medical innovations for heart disease and critical care monitoring. Its products are categorized into three areas: Transcatheter Heart Valves, Surgical Structural Heart and Critical Care. The Transcatheter Heart Valves portfolio includes technologies designed to treat heart valve disease using catheter-based approaches as opposed to open surgical techniques. Its portfolio includes technologies designed for nonsurgical replacement of heart valves. The Surgical Structural Heart portfolio includes tissue heart valves and heart valve repair products for the surgical replacement or repair of a patient’s heart valve. The portfolio also includes a diverse line of cardiac surgery systems used during minimally invasive surgical procedures, and cannulae, embolic protection devices and other products used during cardiopulmonary bypass. The Critical Care portfolio products hemodynamic monitoring systems used to measure a patient’s heart function and fluid status in surgical and intensive care settings. The company was founded by Miles Lowell Edwards in 1958 and is headquartered in Irvine, CA..
What does Edwards Lifesciences’s logo look like?
Complete history of Randel Woodgrift stock trades at Abbott Laboratories and Edwards Lifesciences
Edwards Lifesciences executives and stock owners
Edwards Lifesciences executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Michael Mussallem, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Scott Ullem, Chief Financial Officer, Corporate Vice President
- Larry Wood, Corporate Vice President – Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement
- Donald Bobo, Corporate Vice President – Strategy and Corporate Development
- Catherine Szyman, Corporate Vice President – Critical Care
- Wesley von Schack, Lead Independent Director
- William Link, Independent Director
- Leslie Heisz, Independent Director
- Kieran Gallahue, Independent Director
- Nicholas Valeriani, Independent Director
- Martha Marsh, Independent Director
- Steven Loranger, Independent Director
- Huimin Wang, Corporate Vice President – Japan, Asia and Pacific
- Jean-Luc Lemercier, Corporate Vice President – EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa)
- Patrick B Verguet, CVP, Europe
- Bernard J Zovighian, CVP, Surgical Heart Valves
- John T Cardis, Director
- Robert W.A. Sellers, VP, Corporate Controller
- Carlyn D Solomon, CVP, Critical Care & Vascular
- David E I Pyott, Director
- Michael R Bowlin, Director
- Bruce P Garren, Corp VP, Gen Counsel & Secty
- Barbara J Mcneil, Director
- Robert Alexander Ingram, Director
- John H Jr Kehl, Corp VP, Strategy & Bus Dev
- Daveen Chopra, CVP, Surgical Structural Heart
- Thomas M Abate, CVP, CFO and Treasurer
- Christine Z Mc Cauley, CVP, Human Resources
- Robert C Reindl, Corp VP, Human Resources
- Aimee S Weisner, CVP, General Counsel
- Vernon R Jr Loucks, Director
- Paul C Redmond, CVP, CardioVations Surgcl Sys
- Corinne H Lyle, CVP, Chief Financial Officer
- Philip M Neal, Director
- Stuart L Foster, Corp VP, Technology/Discovery
- John Alexander Martin, CVP, North America
- Anita Bessler, Corp VP, Global Franchise Mgmt
- Randel William Woodgrift, Corp VP, Manufacturing Ops
- J Randall Nelson, Corp VP, North America