Randall Stephenson Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Randall L Stephenson is at least $76.3 Million dollars as of 23 May 2019. Mr. Stephenson owns over 35,291 units of AT&T stock worth over $47,191,624 and over the last 13 years he sold T stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $29,118,100 as Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer at AT&T.
Mr. Stephenson T stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Randall has made over 20 trades of the AT&T stock since 2014, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 35,291 units of T stock worth $883,334 on 23 May 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 211,641 units of AT&T stock on 26 January 2016 worth over $8,289,978. On average, Randall trades about 5,818 units every 8 days since 2006. As of 23 May 2019 he still owns at least 1,204,790 units of AT&T stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Stephenson stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Randall Stephenson biography
Randall L. Stephenson is Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer of the Company. He has served in this capacity since 2007. He has held a variety of high-level finance, operational, and marketing positions with AT&T, including serving as Chief Operating Officer from 2004 until his appointment as Chief Executive Officer in 2007 and as Chief Financial Officer from 2001 to 2004. He began his career with the Company in 1982. Mr. Stephenson received his B.S. in accounting from Central State University (now known as the University of Central Oklahoma) and earned his Master of Accountancy degree from the University of Oklahoma. Mr. Stephenson’s qualifications to serve on the Board include his more than 35 years of experience in the telecommunications industry, his intimate knowledge of our Company and its history, his expertise in finance and operations management, and his years of executive leadership experience across various divisions of our organization, including serving as Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President of Finance, and Senior Vice President of Consumer Marketing.
What is the salary of Randall Stephenson?
As the Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer of AT&T, the total compensation of Randall Stephenson at AT&T is $29,118,100. There are no executives at AT&T getting paid more.
How old is Randall Stephenson?
Randall Stephenson is 58, he’s been the Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer of AT&T since 2007. There are 12 older and 7 younger executives at AT&T. The oldest executive at AT&T, Inc. is Laura Tyson, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Randall Stephenson’s mailing address?
Randall’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 208 S. AKARD STREET, , DALLAS, TX, 75202.
Insider trading at AT&T
Over the last 7 years, insiders at AT&T have traded over $0 worth of AT&T stock and bought 688,216 units worth $23,037,552 . The most active insider traders include Glenn H Hutchins, Michael B Mccallister, and James H Blanchard. On average, AT&T executives and independent directors trade stock every 23 days with the average trade being worth of $911,760. The most recent stock trade was executed by Lori M Lee on 7 August 2019, trading 2,104 units of T stock currently worth $55,651.
What does AT&T do?
AT&T, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of telecommunications media and technology service. It operates through the following four segments: Communications, Warner Media, Latin America and Xandar. The Communications segment provides services to businesses and consumers located in the U.S., or in U.S. territories, and businesses globally. The Warner Media segment develops, produces and distributes feature films, television, gaming and other content over various physical and digital formats. The Latin America segment provides entertainment and wireless services outside of the U.S. The Xandar segment provides advertising services. The company was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
What does AT&T’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Stephenson stock trades at AT&T, The Boeing Co, Emerson Electric Co, and AT&T
AT&T executives and stock owners
AT&T executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Randall Stephenson, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- John Stankey, President, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Executive Officer, Warner Media, LLC
- John Stephens, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
- David McAtee, Senior Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Laura Tyson, Independent Director
- Samuel Di Piazza, Independent Director
- Cynthia Taylor, Independent Director
- Geoffrey Yang, Independent Director
- Scott Ford, Independent Director
- Michael McCallister, Independent Director
- Richard Fisher, Independent Director
- Beth Mooney, Independent Director
- William Kennard, Independent Director
- Glenn Hutchins, Independent Director
- Debra Lee, Independent Director
- Jeffery McElfresh, Chief Executive Officer – AT&T Communications, LLC
- Michael Viola, Senior Vice President – Investor Relations
- William Blase, Senior Executive Vice President – Human Resources
- David Huntley, Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer
- Brian Lesser, Chief Executive Officer-Xandr, AT&T Services, Inc.
- Lori Lee, Chief Executive Officer – AT&T International and Global Marketing Officer
- John Donovan, CEO, AT&T Communications, LLC
- Gilbert F Amelio, Director
- James H Blanchard, Director
- Cindy B Taylor, Director
- Joyce M Roche, Director
- F. Thaddeus Arroyo, CEO – Bus. Solutions and Int’l
- Matthew K Rose, Director
- Robert W. Jr. Quinn, Sr.EVP-External & Leg. Affairs
- La Vega Rafael De, Pres. & CEO, AT&T Mobility
- John B Mccoy, Director
- Donald W Watts, Sr. Exec. VP and Gen. Counsel
- Jon C Madonna, Director
- Jaime Chico /Fa Pardo, Director
- James P Kelly, Director
- James W Cicconi, SrEVP-Ext & Legis Affairs
- Reuben V Anderson, Director
- Catherine M Coughlin, Sr.EVP & Global Mktg. Officer
- Andrew M Geisse, CEO-AT&T Business Solutions