Ralph Heath Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Ralph D Heath is at least $2.86 Million dollars as of 26 January 2012. Mr. Heath owns over 36,150 units of Textron stock worth over $2,587,882 and over the last 15 years he sold TXT stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $275,000 as Independent Director at Textron.
Mr. Heath TXT stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Ralph has made over 1 trades of the Textron stock since 2012, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 36,150 units of TXT stock worth $1,706,280 on 26 January 2012.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 36,150 units of Textron stock on 26 January 2012 worth over $1,706,280. On average, Ralph trades about 927 units every 0 days since 2005. As of 26 January 2012 he still owns at least 54,828 units of Textron stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Heath stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Ralph Heath biography
Ralph D. Heath is Independent Director of the Company effective January 1, 2017. Heath is the retired Executive Vice President—Aeronautics of Lockheed Martin Corporation, a global security and aerospace company. He joined Lockheed in 1975 and became Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, Aeronautics in 1999 until his appointment in 2002 as Executive Vice President & General Manager, F-22 Raptor Program. In 2005, he became Executive Vice President—Aeronautics, a role he held until his retirement in 2012. During his tenure, Mr. Heath led the revitalization of the C-130 program, international expansion of the F-16 program, and the development and delivery of the F-22 and F-35 fighter aircraft. Mr. Heath served on the Board of Directors of Hawker Beechcraft from 2013-2014, prior to Textron’s acquisition of the Beechcraft business.
What is the salary of Ralph Heath?
As the Independent Director of Textron, the total compensation of Ralph Heath at Textron is $275,000. There are 11 executives at Textron getting paid more, with Scott Donnelly having the highest compensation of $13,948,900.
How old is Ralph Heath?
Ralph Heath is 70, he’s been the Independent Director of Textron since 2017. There are 4 older and 9 younger executives at Textron. The oldest executive at Textron, Inc. is Lawrence Fish, 74, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Ralph Heath’s mailing address?
Ralph’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 9532 BELLA TERRA DRIVE, , FORT WORTH, TX, 76126.
Insider trading at Textron
Over the last 20 years, insiders at Textron have traded over $49,009,826 worth of Textron stock and bought 97,500 units worth $1,853,625 . The most active insider traders include Lewis B Campbell, Ivor J Evans, and Steven R Loranger. On average, Textron executives and independent directors trade stock every 45 days with the average trade being worth of $1,353,963. The most recent stock trade was executed by Mark S Bamford on 1 March 2019, trading 4,500 units of TXT stock currently worth $118,125.
What does Textron do?
Textron, Inc. is a multi-industry company, which leverages global network of aircraft, defense, industrial, and finance businesses to provide customers innovative solutions and services. The company operates its business through the following segments: Textron Aviation, Bell, Textron Systems, Industrial, and Finance. The Textron Aviation segment manufactures, sells, and services Beechcraft and Cessna aircraft. The Bell segment supplies military and commercial helicopters, tiltrotor aircraft, and related spare parts. The Textron Systems segment product lines consist of unmanned aircraft systems; land and marine systems; weapons and sensors; and a variety of defense and aviation mission support products and services. The Industrial segment designs and manufactures a variety of products under the Golf; Turf Care and Light Transportation Vehicles; Fuel Systems and Functional Components and Powered Tools; and Testing and Measurement Equipment product lines. The Finance segment consists of Textron Financial Corp. and its consolidated subsidiaries, which provides finances primarily to purchasers of new Cessna aircraft and Bell helicopters. The company founded by Royal Little in 1923 and is headquartered in Providence, RI.
What does Textron’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Heath stock trades at Lockheed Martin and Textron
Textron executives and stock owners
Textron executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Scott Donnelly, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Frank Connor, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- E. Robert Lupone, Executive Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, General Counsel, Secretary
- Julie Duffy, Executive Vice President – Human Resources
- R. Kerry Clark, Independent Director
- Paul Gagne, Lead Independent Director
- Kathleen Bader, Independent Director
- Lloyd Trotter, Independent Director
- James Conway, Independent Director
- Deborah James, Independent Director
- James Ziemer, Independent Director
- Ralph Heath, Independent Director
- Lawrence Fish, Independent Director
- Maria Zuber, Independent Director
- Eric Salander, Vice President – Investor Relations
- Lewis B Campbell, Chairman, President and CEO
- Mark S Bamford, VP and Corporate Controller
- Charles D Powell, Director
- Dain M Hancock, Director
- Ivor J Evans, Director
- Cheryl H Johnson, Executive VP, Human Resources
- Richard L Yates, VP and Controller
- Joe T Ford, Director
- Thomas B Wheeler, Director
- Terrence Odonnell, EVP and General Counsel
- Mary L Howell, Executive Vice President
- Kenneth C Bohlen, Executive Vice President
- John D Butler, Executive Vice President
- Sam F Segnar, Director
- R Stuart Dickson, Director
- Ted R French, EVP and CFO
- John D Macomber, Director
- Teresa Beck, Director
- Steven R Loranger, EVP and COO
- Brian H Rowe, Director
- Martin D Walker, Director
- Jesse Arnelle, Director