Raja Petrakian Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Raja Petrakian is at least $7.48 Million dollars as of 2 August 2019. Mr. Petrakian owns over 174 units of Power Integrations stock worth over $2,935,616 and over the last 10 years he sold POWI stock worth over $3,602,407. In addition, he makes $938,777 as Vice President – Operations at Power Integrations.
Mr. Petrakian POWI stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Raja has made over 49 trades of the Power Integrations stock since 2009, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 174 units of POWI stock worth $15,408 on 2 August 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 53,013 units of Power Integrations stock on 22 January 2013 worth over $1,084,116. On average, Raja trades about 6,002 units every 60 days since 2009. As of 2 August 2019 he still owns at least 32,295 units of Power Integrations stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Petrakian stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Raja Petrakian biography
Raja G. Petrakian is the Vice President – Operations of the Company. He has served as vice president of operations since May 2015. From 1995 to 2015, Dr. Petrakian served in a succession of roles in operations and supply chain management, most recently as senior vice president of worldwide operations, at Xilinx Inc. where he was responsible for manufacturing, supply chain management (fabrication through delivery), customer service, supplier relationships, purchasing, import/export compliance, new product introduction operations, and logistics. Prior to joining Xilinx he was a research staff member at the IBM T.J. Watson Research Center.
What is the salary of Raja Petrakian?
As the Vice President – Operations of Power Integrations, the total compensation of Raja Petrakian at Power Integrations is $938,777. There are 7 executives at Power Integrations getting paid more, with Balu Balakrishnan having the highest compensation of $5,038,730.
How old is Raja Petrakian?
Raja Petrakian is 54, he’s been the Vice President – Operations of Power Integrations since 2015. There are 9 older and 3 younger executives at Power Integrations. The oldest executive at Power Integrations, Inc. is Steven Sharp, 77, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Raja Petrakian’s mailing address?
Raja’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 5245 HELLYER AVE, , SAN JOSE, CA, 95138.
Insider trading at Power Integrations
Over the last 20 years, insiders at Power Integrations have traded over $115,223,483 worth of Power Integrations stock and bought 10,047 units worth $228,095 . The most active insider traders include Balu Balakrishnan, Clifford Walker, and Balakrishnan S Iyer. On average, Power Integrations executives and independent directors trade stock every 5 days with the average trade being worth of $468,956. The most recent stock trade was executed by Doug Bailey on 1 November 2019, trading 2,000 units of POWI stock currently worth $76,140.
What does Power Integrations do?
Power Integrations, Inc. engages in the design, development and marketing of analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits and other electronic components and circuitry used in highvoltage power conversion. Its products are used in power converters that convert electricity from a high-voltage source to the type of power required for a specified downstream use. The company was founded by Steven J. Sharp on March 25, 1988 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
What does Power Integrations’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Petrakian stock trades at Power Integrations and Xilinx
Power Integrations executives and stock owners
Power Integrations executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Balu Balakrishnan, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Sandeep Nayyar, Chief Financial Officer, Vice President – Finance
- Radu Barsan, Vice President – Technology
- Douglas Bailey, Vice President – Marketing
- David Matthews, Vice President – Product Development
- Ben Sutherland, Vice President – Worldwide Sales
- Clifford Walker, Vice President – Corporate Development
- Raja Petrakian, Vice President – Operations
- Balakrishnan Iyer, Independent Director
- Necip Sayiner, Independent Director
- William George, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Wendy Arienzo, Independent Director
- Nicholas Brathwaite, Independent Director
- Steven Sharp, Independent Director
- Joe Shiffler, Director, Investor Relations & Corporate Communications
- Alan Brickell, Director
- Doug Bailey, VP Marketing
- Floyd E Kvamme, Director
- James R Fiebiger, Director
- Wolfgang Ademmer, VP, High Power Products
- Derck Bell, VP of Engineering
- Bill Roeschlein, Chief Financial Officer
- Bruce Renouard, Vp of WorldWide Sales
- Rafael Torres, Vice President of Finance &
- John Tomlin, VP of Operations
- Howard Earhart, Director
- R Scott Brown, Director
- Daniel Selleck, VP of Marketing
- John Cobb, CFO
- Andrew Morrish, Vp Strategic Market