Pipasu Soni Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Pipasu H Soni is at least $1.31 Million dollars as of 14 March 2018. Mr. Soni owns over 3,670 units of United States Steel stock worth over $345,051 and over the last 3 years he sold X stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $965,097 as Vice President – Performance analytics at United States Steel.
Mr. Soni X stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Pipasu has made over 2 trades of the United States Steel stock since 2018, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 3,670 units of X stock worth $54,243 on 14 March 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 3,670 units of United States Steel stock on 14 March 2018 worth over $54,243. On average, Pipasu trades about 816 units every 0 days since 2017. As of 14 March 2018 he still owns at least 25,973 units of United States Steel stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Soni stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Pipasu Soni biography
Pipasu H. Soni serves as Vice President – Performance analytics of the Company. Mr. Soni was appointed vice president – performance analytics in April 2018.Mr. Soni previously served as vice president – finance in February 2017 until his current appointment. In this role, Mr. Soni had executive responsibility for U. S. Steel’s financial planning and analysis (FP&A) activities, which included corporate FP&A and Commercial Entity finance. He is also responsible for strategy and business development, corporate controllership, corporate risk management and treasury functions. Mr. Soni also served as Interim Chief Financial Officer from June 2017 until July 2017, when a permanent CFO joined the company. Mr. Soni joined U. S. Steel in April 2016 as managing director of FP&A. Prior to joining U. S. Steel, he spent six years at Pentair, where he advanced through significant director-level positions in strategy and finance. In 2012, he was appointed vice president of business analysis and planning, where he was responsible for corporate FP&A as well as operations and commercial finance. Mr. Soni also held important managerial roles in international and business unit finance, corporate development and controllership at Honeywell. In addition, he served in manufacturing and design engineering positions while at Ingersoll-Rand. Mr. Soni graduated from Tennessee Technological University with a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering. He has earned two master’s degrees: business administration with an emphasis in finance from Cornell University and mechanical engineering from Clemson University. He is currently pursuing his Certified Management Accountant (CMA) certification.
What is the salary of Pipasu Soni?
As the Vice President – Performance analytics of United States Steel, the total compensation of Pipasu Soni at United States Steel is $965,097. There are 6 executives at United States Steel getting paid more, with David Burritt having the highest compensation of $11,590,100.
How old is Pipasu Soni?
Pipasu Soni is 46, he’s been the Vice President – Performance analytics of United States Steel since 2018. There are 17 older and 1 younger executives at United States Steel. The oldest executive at United States Steel Corp. is Patricia Dennis, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Pipasu Soni’s mailing address?
Pipasu’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 600 GRANT STREET, , PITTSBURGH, PA, 15219.
Insider trading at United States Steel
Over the last 19 years, insiders at United States Steel have traded over $19,110,424 worth of United States Steel stock and bought 325,325 units worth $8,974,558 . The most active insider traders include Thomas J Usher, Murry Gerber, and Robert J Stevens. On average, United States Steel executives and independent directors trade stock every 30 days with the average trade being worth of $520,919. The most recent stock trade was executed by Michael H Mcgarry on 5 November 2019, trading 1,000 units of X stock currently worth $13,130.
What does United States Steel do?
United States Steel Corp. engages in the manufacturing and selling of steel products. It operates through the following business segments: Flat-Rolled Products, U.S. Steel Europe, and Tubular Products. The Flat-Rolled Products segment includes managing steel plants and production facilities that manufactures steel slabs, rounds, strip mill plates, sheets, tin mill, iron ore, and coke. The U.S. Steel Europe segment offers producing and marketsing strip mill plates, spiral welded pipe, heating radiators, refractory ceramic materials. The Tubular Products segment involves in manufacturing and trading seamless and electric resistance welded steel casing and tubing. line pipe, and mechanical tubing. The company was founded in 1901 by Andrew Carnegie, John Pierpont Morgan, Charles Michael Schwab and Elbert Henry Gary and is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA.
What does United States Steel’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Soni stock trades at United States Steel and TMX
United States Steel executives and stock owners
United States Steel executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- David Burritt, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Kevin Bradley, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Douglas Matthews, Senior Vice President – Industrial, Service Center and Mining Solutions
- Duane Holloway, Senior Vice President, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Scott Buckiso, Senior Vice President – Automotive Solutions
- James Bruno, Senior Vice President – European Solutions and President, U. S. Steel Kosice
- Pipasu Soni, Vice President – Performance analytics
- David Sutherland, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Patricia Tracey, Independent Director
- Dan Dinges, Independent Director
- Murry Gerber, Independent Director
- John Engel, Independent Director
- Eugene Sperling, Independent Director
- Paul Mascarenas, Independent Director
- Stephen Girsky, Independent Director
- Patricia Dennis, Independent Director
- Kevin Lewis, General Manager – Investor Relations
- Michael McGarry, Director
- John Faraci, Director
- Sara Greenstein, Senior Vice President – Consumer Solutions
- Richard Fruehauf, Senior Vice President – Strategic Planning and Corporate Development
- Christine Breves, Senior Vice President – Manufacturing Support, Chief Supply Chain Officer
- A Barry Melnkovic, SVP & CHRO
- Glenda G Mc Neal, Director
- Colleen M. Darragh, VP and Controller
- John G Drosdick, Director
- Mark G Tabler, VP-Global Quality & Mfg Proc
- Suzanne R Folsom, GC & Sr VP – Gov Affairs
- Robert J Stevens, Director
- David J. Rintoul, Sr. VP – Tubular Business
- Kimberly D Fast, Acting Controller
- Graham B Spanier, Director
- Shirley A Jackson, Director
- James D Garraux,
- Frank J Lucchino, Director
- Roy G Dorrance, Vice Chairman
- John J. Connelly,
- Gregory A. Zovko, Vice President & Controller
- Mario Longhi Filho, Exec. VP and COO
- David Britten, Sr VP&Chief Technology Officer
- Robert J Darnall, Director
- Thomas William La Sorda, Director
- Robert A Mcdonald, Director
- Seth E Schofield, Director
- Gretchen R Haggerty, Exec. VP, Treas. and CFO
- Jeffrey M Lipton, Director
- J Paul Kadlic, Exec. VP-Commercial
- David H Lohr, Sr. VP-Eur. Ops. & Pres.-USSK
- Thomas W Iii Sterling,
- Stephan K Todd,
- George F Babcoke,
- John P Surma, Pres and COO
- J James Kutka, SVP-Strat Plng & Bus Develop
- Anthony A. Bridge, VP – Engineering & Technology
- Michael S Williams, Sr VP – N American Flat-Rolled
- John H Goodish, Exec. VP-Operations
- Thomas J Usher, Chrmn and CEO
- Larry T Brockway, Sr. VP & Chief Risk Officer
- Charles R Lee, Director
- Richard A Gephardt, Director
- Jerome Gary Cooper, Director
- Christopher J Navetta,
- Susan M Suver, VP-Human Resources
- Dan D Sandman, Vice Chrmn-Chf Lgl Adm Offcr
- Terrence D Straub,
- Douglas C Yearley, Director
- Larry G Schultz, VP and Controller