Phebe Novakovic Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Phebe N Novakovic is at least $233 Million dollars as of 21 June 2019. Ms. Novakovic owns over 733,000 units of General Dynamics stock worth over $211,881,001 and over the last 16 years she sold GD stock worth over $0. In addition, she makes $20,720,300 as Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer at General Dynamics.
Ms. Novakovic GD stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Phebe has made over 19 trades of the General Dynamics stock since 2006, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she exercised 733,000 units of GD stock worth $49,624,100 on 21 June 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 733,000 units of General Dynamics stock on 21 June 2019 worth over $49,624,100. On average, Phebe trades about 19,475 units every 66 days since 2004. As of 21 June 2019 she still owns at least 1,178,885 units of General Dynamics stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Novakovic stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Phebe Novakovic biography
Phebe N. Novakovic is Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer of the company since January 2013; President and Chief Operating Officer, May 2012 through December 2012; Executive Vice President, Marine Systems, May 2010 to May 2012; Senior Vice President, Planning and Development, July 2005 to May 2010; Vice President, Strategic Planning, October 2002 to July 2005 • Ms. Novakovic currently serves as a director of Abbott Laboratories. Key Attributes/Skills/Expertise: Ms. Novakovic’s service as a senior officer of General Dynamics since 2002 makes her a valuable and trusted leader. Through her roles as chairman and chief executive officer, president and chief operating officer, and executive vice president, Marine Systems, she has developed a deep understanding of the company’s business operations, growth opportunities, risks and challenges. As senior vice president, planning and development, she gained a strong understanding of our core customers and the global marketplace in which we operate. Ms. Novakovic’s current service as a public company director provides her with a valuable perspective on corporate governance matters and the roles and responsibilities of a public company board.
What is the salary of Phebe Novakovic?
As the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of General Dynamics, the total compensation of Phebe Novakovic at General Dynamics is $20,720,300. There are no executives at General Dynamics getting paid more.
How old is Phebe Novakovic?
Phebe Novakovic is 61, she’s been the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of General Dynamics since 2013. There are 8 older and 13 younger executives at General Dynamics. The oldest executive at General Dynamics Corp. is Lester Lyles, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Phebe Novakovic’s mailing address?
Phebe’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O GENERAL DYNAMICS CORPORATION, 3190 FAIRVIEW PARK DRIVE, FALLS CHURCH, VA, 22042.
Insider trading at General Dynamics
Over the last 16 years, insiders at General Dynamics have traded over $141,801,906 worth of General Dynamics stock and bought 33,327 units worth $2,370,623 . The most active insider traders include Nicholas D Chabraja, Phebe N Novakovic, and Laura J Schumacher. On average, General Dynamics executives and independent directors trade stock every 14 days with the average trade being worth of $6,188,002. The most recent stock trade was executed by Christopher Marzilli on 23 September 2019, trading 32,930 units of GD stock currently worth $3,701,332.
What does General Dynamics do?
General Dynamics Corp. is an aerospace and defense company, which engages in the provision of tanks, rockets, missiles, submarines, warships, fighters and electronics to all of the military services. It is organized into four business segments: Aerospace, Combat Systems, Information Technology, Mission Systems and Marine Systems. The Aerospace segment delivers a family of Gulfstream aircraft and provides a range of services for Gulfstream aircraft and aircraft produced by other original equipment manufacturers. The Combat Systems segment offers combat vehicles, weapons systems and munitions for the U.S. government and its allies around the world. The Information Technology segment provides technologies, products and services in support of thousands of programs for a wide range of military, federal civilian, state and local customers. The Mission Systems segment provides mission-critical C4ISR products and systems. The Marine Systems segment designs, builds and supports submarines and surface ships. The company was founded on February 21, 1952 and is headquartered in Falls Church, VA.
What does General Dynamics’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Novakovic stock trades at Abbott Laboratories and General Dynamics
General Dynamics executives and stock owners
General Dynamics executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Phebe Novakovic, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Jason Aiken, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
- Mark Roualet, Executive Vice President – Combat Systems
- Robert Helm, Senior Vice President – Planning and Development
- James Crown, Lead Independent Director
- Peter Wall, Independent Director
- Rudy De Leon, Independent Director
- William Osborn, Independent Director
- Mark Malcolm, Independent Director
- Lester Lyles, Independent Director
- Catherine Reynolds, Director
- Laura Schumacher, Independent Director
- C. Howard Nye, Independent Director
- Cecil Haney, Independent Director
- Gary Whited, Vice President; President of General Dynamics Land Systems
- Jeffrey Geiger, Vice President, President of Electric Boat
- Mark Burns, Vice President, President of Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
- Christopher Brady, Vice President, President of General Dynamics Mission Systems
- William Moss, Vice President, Controller
- M. Amy Gilliland, Senior Vice President ; President of General Dynamics Information Technology
- Kimberly Kuryea, Senior Vice President – Human Resources and Administration
- Gregory Gallopoulos, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Robert Smith, Executive Vice President – Marine Systems
- Christopher Marzilli, Executive Vice President – Information Systems and Technology
- S. Daniel Johnson, Vice President
- John Patrick Casey, Vice President
- Nicholas D Chabraja, Chairman and CEO
- Mary T Barra, Director
- John M Keane, Director
- William P Fricks, Director
- Joseph T Lombardo, Vice President
- Paul G Kaminski, Director
- David K Heebner, Senior Vice President
- Larry R Flynn, Vice President
- James N Mattis, Director
- Walter M Oliver, Senior Vice President
- Robert Walmsley, Director
- Redd Hugh, Sr. V. P. & CFO
- Kevin J Poitras, Vice President
- Thaer Lewis Von, Vice president
- Gerard J Demuro, Vice President
- Kenneth A Hill, Vice President
- Lester Crown, Director
- John W Schwartz, Vice President – Controller
- Deborah J Lucas, Director
- Lawrence E Johnson, Vice President
- Michael S Wilson, Vice President
- James L Jones, Director
- Kendell Pease, Vice President
- George A Joulwan, Director
- David A Savner, Sr. V.P., Gen Counsel, Secreta
- Michael J Mancusco, Sr. V.P. and CFO
- Linda P Hudson, Vice President
- Richard H Vortmann, Vice President
- John F Shipway, Vice President
- Mark L Haley, Vice President
- Jay L Johnson, Director
- William O Schmieder, Vice President
- Michael W Toner, Executive Vice President
- Bryan T Moss, Vice President
- Cordis B Colburn, Vice President
- Carl E Jr Mundy, Director
- John F Stewart, Vice President
- Charles H Goodman, Director
- Kenneth C Dahlberg, Executive Vice President
- J Christopher Reyes, Director
- Charles M Hall, Vice President
- Mark A Fried, Vice President
- Preston A Henne, Vice President
- Arthur J Veitch, Executive Vice President
- David D Baier, Vice President
- David H Fogg, Vice President
- Michael E Chandler, Vice President