Peter Orser Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Peter M Orser is at least $2.25 Million dollars as of 5 June 2014. Mr. Orser owns over 66,414 units of Beazer Homes USA stock worth over $2,048,722 and over the last 9 years he sold BZH stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $201,638 as Director at Beazer Homes USA.
Mr. Orser BZH stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Peter has made over 2 trades of the Beazer Homes USA stock since 2013, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 66,414 units of BZH stock worth $1,328,280 on 5 June 2014.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 94,426 units of Beazer Homes USA stock on 28 January 2013 worth over $1,984,835. On average, Peter trades about 8,936 units every 27 days since 2011. As of 5 June 2014 he still owns at least 133,991 units of Beazer Homes USA stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Orser stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Peter Orser biography
Peter M. Orser is a Director of the Company. Mr. Orser served as President and Chief Executive Officer of the Weyerhaeuser Real Estate Company, a subsidiary of Weyerhaeuser Company, where he oversaw five different homebuilding operations across the United States. In July 2014, under his leadership, Weyerhaeuser completed the successful sale of the company. Prior to that, Mr. Orser spent almost 25 years in various positions at Quadrant Homes, a leading homebuilder in the state of Washington and a subsidiary of Weyerhaeuser, including serving as President from 2003 to 2010. Mr. Orser is active in a number of other civic organizations, including serving as Chair of the Runstad Real Estate Center Advisory Board at the University of Washington, and was appointed by the Governor to serve on the Washington State Affordable Housing Advisory Board. Mr. Orser holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Puget Sound and a Master of Urban Planning from the University of Washington. Mr. Orser’s experience in the homebuilding industry provides significant operational and safety expertise to the Company.
What is the salary of Peter Orser?
As the Director of Beazer Homes USA, the total compensation of Peter Orser at Beazer Homes USA is $201,638. There are 8 executives at Beazer Homes USA getting paid more, with Allan Merrill having the highest compensation of $6,152,170.
How old is Peter Orser?
Peter Orser is 62, he’s been the Director of Beazer Homes USA since 2016. There are 6 older and 5 younger executives at Beazer Homes USA. The oldest executive at Beazer Homes USA, Inc. is Brian Beazer, 83, who is the Non-Executive Independent Chairman of Board.
What’s Peter Orser’s mailing address?
Peter’s mailing address filed with the SEC is P. O. BOX 9777, , FEDERAL WAY, WA, 98063-9777.
Insider trading at Beazer Homes USA
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Beazer Homes USA have traded over $22,063,740 worth of Beazer Homes USA stock and bought 1,241,827 units worth $24,423,681 . The most active insider traders include Stephen P Jr Zelnak, Ian J Mccarthy, and David J Spitz. On average, Beazer Homes USA executives and independent directors trade stock every 41 days with the average trade being worth of $251,891. The most recent stock trade was executed by Allan P Merrill on 22 May 2019, trading 5,192 units of BZH stock currently worth $49,999.
What does Beazer Homes USA do?
Beazer Homes USA, Inc. engages in the design and sale of single-family and multi-family homes. It operates through the following geographical segments: West, East, and Southeast. The West segment includes Arizona, California, Nevada, and Texas. The East segment consists of Delaware, Indiana, Maryland, Tennessee, and Virginia. The Southeast segment comprises Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina. The company was founded in November 1993 and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
What does Beazer Homes USA’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Orser stock trades at Beazer Homes USA and Weyerhaeuser Co
Beazer Homes USA executives and stock owners
Beazer Homes USA executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Allan Merrill, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Kenneth Khoury, Executive Vice President – Administration
- Robert Salomon, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Keith Belknap, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Stephen Zelnak, Independent Director
- Elizabeth Acton, Independent Director
- Danny Shepherd, Director
- Laurent Alpert, Independent Director
- Peter Orser, Director
- Norma Provencio, Independent Director
- Peter Leemputte, Independent Director
- Brian Beazer, Non-Executive Independent Chairman of Board
- David Goldberg, IR Contact Officer
- Steward Sparks, Senior Vice President – Corporate Development
- Larry T Solari, Director
- Katie J Bayne, Director
- Kenneth J Gary, E.V.P & General Counsel
- James Oleary, EVP, Chief Financial Officer
- Michael R Douglas, EVP Special Counsel
- Cory Jacobs Boydston, Senior V.P., Treasurer
- C Lowell Ball, SVP, General Counsel
- Michael T Rand, SVP, Corporate Controller
- Jonathan Smoke, Senior Vice President, CIO
- Fred Fratto, SVP, Human Resources
- Maureen E Oconnell, Director
- D E Mundell, Director
- John Skelton, SVP, Forward Planning
- Capital Management Llclinde…,
- David J Spitz, Director
- C Christian Winkle, Director
- Ian J Mccarthy, President, CEO
- Michael H Furlow, EVP, Chief Operating Officer