Peter Crawford Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Peter B. Crawford is at least $3.18 Million dollars as of 1 March 2019. Mr. Crawford owns over 6,264 units of The Charles Schwab stock worth over $834,718 and over the last 2 years he sold SCHW stock worth over $69,071. In addition, he makes $2,274,080 as Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President at The Charles Schwab.
Mr. Crawford SCHW stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Peter has made over 6 trades of the The Charles Schwab stock since 2017, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 6,264 units of SCHW stock worth $292,967 on 1 March 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 12,459 units of The Charles Schwab stock on 5 December 2017 worth over $192,242. On average, Peter trades about 1,777 units every 43 days since 2017. As of 1 March 2019 he still owns at least 19,376 units of The Charles Schwab stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Crawford stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Peter Crawford biography
Peter Crawford is Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President of the Company. Prior to his appointment as Chief Financial Officer, Mr. Crawford was Executive Vice President of Finance from 2015 to 2017. He served as Senior Vice President of Schwab’s asset management and client solutions organization from 2008 to 2015. He has served on the Board of Directors of CS&Co since 2018. Mr. Crawford joined Schwab in 2001.
What is the salary of Peter Crawford?
As the Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of The Charles Schwab, the total compensation of Peter Crawford at The Charles Schwab is $2,274,080. There are 4 executives at The Charles Schwab getting paid more, with Walter Bettinger having the highest compensation of $15,627,600.
How old is Peter Crawford?
Peter Crawford is 50, he’s been the Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of The Charles Schwab since 2017. There are 17 older and 1 younger executives at The Charles Schwab. The oldest executive at The Charles Schwab Corp. is Roger Walther, 83, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Peter Crawford’s mailing address?
Peter’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 211 MAIN STREET, , SAN FRANCISCO, CA, 94105.
Insider trading at The Charles Schwab
Over the last 16 years, insiders at The Charles Schwab have traded over $2,009,107,705 worth of The Charles Schwab stock and bought 296,390 units worth $8,960,545 . The most active insider traders include Charles R Schwab, Walter W Bettinger, and John S Clendening. On average, The Charles Schwab executives and independent directors trade stock every 7 days with the average trade being worth of $6,261,420. The most recent stock trade was executed by Arun Sarin on 16 October 2019, trading 12,656 units of SCHW stock currently worth $221,480.
What does The Charles Schwab do?
The Charles Schwab Corp. is a savings and loan holding company, which engages in the provision of wealth management, securities brokerage, banking, asset management, custody, and financial advisory services. It operates through the Investor Services and Advisor Services segments. The Investor Services segment includes retail brokerage and banking services to individual investors, and retirement plan services, as well as other corporate brokerage services, to businesses and their employees. The Advisor Services segment provides custodial, trading, retirement business, and support services as well as retirement business services, to independent registered investment advisors, independent retirement advisors, and recordkeepers. The company was founded by Charles R. Schwab in 1986 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
What does The Charles Schwab’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Crawford stock trades at The Charles Schwab
The Charles Schwab executives and stock owners
The Charles Schwab executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Walter Bettinger, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Charles Schwab, Chairman of the Board
- Joseph Martinetto, Chief Operating Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
- Bernard Clark, Executive Vice President – Advisor Services
- Peter Crawford, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Christopher Dodds, Independent Director
- John Adams, Independent Director
- William Haraf, Independent Director
- Stephen McLin, Independent Director
- Joan Dea, Independent Director
- Mark Goldfarb, Independent Director
- Roger Walther, Independent Director
- Frank Herringer, Independent Director
- Arun Sarin, Independent Director
- Stephen Ellis, Independent Director
- Paula Sneed, Independent Director
- Charles Ruffel, Independent Director
- Richard Fowler, Senior Vice President – Investor Relations
- Nigel Murtagh, Executive Vice President – Corporate Risk
- Jonathan Craig, Senior Executive Vice President
- David Garfield, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Peter J. Iii Morgan, EVP and General Counsel
- George P Shultz, Director
- Jeffrey M Lyons, EVP and Enterprise President
- David S Pottruck, President and CEO
- William L Atwell, Executive Vice President
- Alan J Weber, Executive Vice President
- Jody L Bilney, Executive Vice President
- Anthony M Frank, Director
- C Preston Butcher, Director
- Terri R Kallsen, EVP – Investor Services
- Robert N Wilson, Director
- Nancy H Bechtle, Director
- Marie A Chandoha, President – CSIM
- Jay L Allen, EVP – Human Resources
- James D Mc Cool, EVP – Corp & Retirement Svcs.
- George A. Gill, EVP – Investor Services
- John S Clendening, EVP-Shared Strategic Services
- Carrie E Dwyer, EVP and General Counsel
- Rebecca Saeger, EVP – Brand and Marketing
- Benjamin L Brigeman, EVP – Schwab Investor Services
- Donald G Fisher, Director
- Charles G Goldman, EVP – Strategy and Corp. Dev.
- William F Iii Aldinger, Director
- Deborah D Mcwhinney, EVP – Schwab Institutional
- Marjorie Magner, Director
- Randall W Merk, EVP – Asset Management
- David B Yoffie, Director
- Gideon Sasson, Executive Vice President & CIO
- Peter K Scaturro, EVP and CEO – U.S. Trust
- Jan Hier King, EVP – Human Resources