Peter Altabef Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Peter Altabef is at least $11.9 Million dollars as of 12 February 2019. Mr. Altabef owns over 232,191 units of Unisys stock worth over $4,840,905 and over the last 10 years he sold UIS stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $7,042,530 as Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer at Unisys.
Mr. Altabef UIS stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Peter has made over 9 trades of the Unisys stock since 2016, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 232,191 units of UIS stock worth $2,493,731 on 12 February 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 232,191 units of Unisys stock on 12 February 2019 worth over $2,493,731. On average, Peter trades about 29,850 units every 49 days since 2009. As of 12 February 2019 he still owns at least 450,736 units of Unisys stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Altabef stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Peter Altabef biography
Peter A. Altabef is the Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer of Unisys Corporation, effective April 26, 2018. Prior to joining Unisys in January 2015, Mr. Altabef was the President and Chief Executive Officer, and a member of the Board of Directors, of MICROS Systems, Inc. from 2013 until 2014, when MICROS Systems, Inc. was acquired by Oracle Corporation. Mr. Altabef previously served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Perot Systems Corporation from 2004 until 2009, when Perot Systems was acquired by Dell, Inc. Thereafter, Mr. Altabef served as President of Dell Services (a unit of Dell Inc.) until his departure in 2011. Mr. Altabef also serves on the Board of Advisors of Merit Energy Company, LLC and the Advisory Board of Petrus Trust Company, L.T.A. Mr. Altabef previously served as Senior Advisor to 2M Companies, Inc. in 2012, and served as a director of Belo Corporation from 2011 through 2013. Mr. Altabef has served as a director of Unisys since January 2015.
What is the salary of Peter Altabef?
As the Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer of Unisys, the total compensation of Peter Altabef at Unisys is $7,042,530. There are no executives at Unisys getting paid more.
How old is Peter Altabef?
Peter Altabef is 59, he’s been the Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer of Unisys since 2018. There are 11 older and 8 younger executives at Unisys. The oldest executive at Unisys Corp. is Jared Cohon, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Peter Altabef’s mailing address?
Peter’s mailing address filed with the SEC is ONE DELL WAY, , ROUND ROCK, TX, 78682.
Insider trading at Unisys
Over the last 18 years, insiders at Unisys have traded over $58,529,659 worth of Unisys stock and bought 517,300 units worth $1,362,180 . The most active insider traders include Clay B Lifflander, Henry C Duques, and Randall J Hogan. On average, Unisys executives and independent directors trade stock every 21 days with the average trade being worth of $459,629. The most recent stock trade was executed by Shalabh Gupta on 15 August 2019, trading 2,340 units of UIS stock currently worth $25,132.
What does Unisys do?
Unisys Corp. is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for clients across the government, financial services and commercial markets. It operates through the following segments: Services and Technology. The Services segment consists of cloud and infrastructure services, application services, and business process outsourcing services. The Technology segment designs and develops software and offers hardware and other related products. The company was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Blue Bell, PA.
What does Unisys’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Altabef stock trades at NiSource, Unisys, and Dell Technologies
Unisys executives and stock owners
Unisys executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Peter Altabef, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Eric Hutto, Senior Vice President; President – Enterprise Solutions
- Venkatapathi Puvvada, Senior Vice President and President – Federal Systems
- Jeffrey Renzi, Senior Vice President, President – Global Sales
- Nathaniel Davis, Lead Independent Director
- Lee Roberts, Independent Director
- Denise Fletcher, Independent Director
- Jared Cohon, Independent Director
- Philippe Germond, Independent Director
- Deborah James, Independent Director
- Paul Martin, Independent Director
- Regina Paolillo, Independent Director
- Mark Forman, Vice President, Digital Government
- Lisa Hook, Independent Director
- Matthew Desch, Independent Director
- Shalabh Gupta, Vice President, Treasurer
- Gerald Kenney, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Ann Ruckstuhl, Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
- Vishal Gupta, Senior Vice President – Technology, Chief Technology Officer
- Katie Ebrahimi, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Michael Thomson, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Corporate Controller
- Andrew M Stafford, Senior Vice President
- David Loeser, Senior Vice President
- Paul E Weaver, Director
- Leslie F Kenne, Director
- Alison Davis, Director
- Sadany Tarek El, Senior Vice President
- Scott A Battersby, VP and Treasurer
- Henry C Duques, Director
- D Neil Gissler, Senior Vice President
- Suresh V Mathews, Senior Vice Presdient and CIO
- Charles B Mcquade, Director
- Dominick Cavuoto, Vice President
- Inder M Singh, Senior Vice President
- Ronald S Frankenfield, Senior Vice President
- James J Duderstadt, Director
- Edward Colbey Davies, Senior Vice President
- Matthew J Espe, Director
- J Edward Coleman, Chairman and CEO
- J P Bolduc, Director
- Quincy L Allen, Senior Vice President and CMSO
- M Lazane Smith, Senior Vice President
- Patricia A Bradford, Vice President
- Janet Brutschea Haugen, SVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Nancy Straus Sundheim, SVP, Gen. Counsel & Secretary
- Scott W Hurley, VP and Corporate Controller
- William M Reinheimer, Principal Accounting Officer
- Anthony Doye, Senior Vice President
- Clay B Lifflander, Director
- Clayton M Jones, Director
- Theodore E Martin, Director
- Richard C Marcello, Senior Vice President
- Edwin A Huston, Director
- Jack F Mchale, VP, Investor Relations
- Randall J Hogan, Director
- Joseph W Mcgrath, EVP & Pres. Global Industries
- Peter Blackmore, Executive Vice President
- Lawrence A Weinbach, Chairman of the Board
- Joseph M Munnelly, VP and Corporate Controller
- Janet B Wallace, SVP & Pres. Glob. Infr. Serv.
- Gail D Fosler, Director
- Craig Conway, Director
- Leo C Daiuto, VP, Product Dev. & Technology
- Randy J Hendricks, Vice President
- Richard D Badler, SVP, Corporate Communications
- David O Aker, Senior Vice President,
- Greg J Baroni, Vice President
- Carol S Sabochick, VP & Corporate Controller
- George R Gazerwitz, Executive Vice President
- Leigh Alexander, VP & Chief Marketing Officer
- Melvin R Goodes, Director
- Kenneth A Macke, Director
- Robert Douglas Evans, Senior Vice President