Pension Plan Investment Boa… Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Pension Plan Investment Boa… is at least $839 Million dollars as of 27 June 2017. Pension Boa owns over 23,457,813 units of Bloom stock worth over $158,919,686 and over the last 7 years Pension sold BE stock worth over $680,511,155.
Pension Boa BE stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Pension has made over 5 trades of the Bloom stock since 2016, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Pension sold 23,457,813 units of BE stock worth $680,511,155 on 27 June 2017.
The largest trade Pension’s ever made was selling 23,457,813 units of Bloom stock on 27 June 2017 worth over $680,511,155. On average, Pension trades about 2,069,533 units every 20 days since 2012. As of 27 June 2017 Pension still owns at least 42,265,874 units of Bloom stock.
You can see the complete history of Pension Boa stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Pension Boa’s mailing address?
Pension’s mailing address filed with the SEC is ONE QUEEN STREET EAST, SUITE 2500, , TORONTO, A6, M5C 2W5.
Insider trading at Bloom
Over the last few years, insiders at Bloom have traded over $24,221,671 worth of Bloom stock and bought 4,405,332 units worth $65,791,140 . The most active insider traders include Scott D Sandell, L John Doerr, and Pension Plan Investment Boa…. On average, Bloom executives and independent directors trade stock every 12 days with the average trade being worth of $651,196. The most recent stock trade was executed by Swaminathan Venkataraman on 16 October 2019, trading 10,000 units of BE stock currently worth $36,900.
What does Bloom do?
Bloom Energy Corp. engages in the manufacture and installation of on-site distributed power generators. Its product, Bloom Energy Server, converts standard low-pressure natural gas or biogas into electricity through an electrochemical process without combustion. The company was founded by K. R. Sridhar, John Finn, Jim McElroy, Matthias Gottmann, and Dien Nguyen on January 18, 2001 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
What does Bloom’s logo look like?
Complete history of Pension Boa stock trades at Nutanix, Advanced Disposal Services, Altice USA, IQVIA, and Bloom
Bloom executives and stock owners
Bloom executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- K. R. Sridhar, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Founder
- Swaminathan Venkataraman, Executive Vice President – Engineering, Chief Technology Officer
- Randy Furr, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Eddy Zervigon, Independent Director
- Scott Sandell, Independent Director
- Mary Bush, Independent Director
- Kelly Ayotte, Independent Director
- PETER TETI, Director
- Colin Powell, Director
- L. John Doerr, Lead Independent Director
- Glen Griffiths, Executive Vice President – Quality, Reliability and Environmental Health and Safety
- Susan Brennan, Executive Vice President, Chief Operations Officer
- William Thayer, Executive Vice President of Sales
- Shawn Soderberg, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Matthew Ross, Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
- John Chambers, Independent Director
- Fund Board Of Guardians Fut…,
- X Associates Llckpcb Ix Ass…,
- Enterprise Associates 10 L …,
- Pension Plan Investment Boa…, 10% owner
- Stanley Morgan, 10% owner
- Vi Llcmobius Technology Ven…,
- Of New Zealand Superannuati…, 10% owner
- Majesty The Queen In Right …, 10% owner
- Christopher White, EVP Global Sales