Paul Leblanc Net Worth
What’s Paul Leblanc’s mailing address?
Paul’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 3990 FREEDOM CIRCLE, , SANTA CLARA, CA, 95054.
Insider trading at Chegg
Over the last 6 years, insiders at Chegg have traded over $111,215,170 worth of Chegg stock and bought 247,146 units worth $1,605,185 . The most active insider traders include Daniel Rosensweig, Ltd Ace Holdings Management…, and Jeffrey T Housenbold. On average, Chegg executives and independent directors trade stock every 12 days with the average trade being worth of $2,650,684. The most recent stock trade was executed by Dave Jr. Borders on 1 November 2019, trading 6,657 units of CHGG stock currently worth $204,836.
What does Chegg do?
Chegg, Inc. engages in the operations of learning platform for students. It intends to empower students to take control of their education and help the students study, college admissions exams, accomplish their goals, get grades, and test scores. The firm offers required and non-required scholastic materials including textbooks in any format; access to online homework help and textbook solutions; course organization and scheduling; college and university matching tools; and scholarship connections. Its services include Chegg study, writing, tutors, and math solver. The company was founded by Osman Rashid and Aayush Phumbhra on July 29, 2005 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA.
What does Chegg’s logo look like?
Chegg executives and stock owners
Chegg executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Daniel Rosensweig, Co-Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Andrew Brown, Chief Financial Officer
- Nathan Schultz, President – Learning Services
- Michael Osier, Chief Information Officer, Chief Outcomes Officer
- Jenny Brandemeuhl, Chief People Officer
- Esther Lem, Chief Marketing Officer
- Richard Sarnoff, Independent Co-Chairman of the Board
- Ted Schlein, Independent Director
- Marne Levine, Independent Director
- Renee Budig, Independent Director
- John York, Independent Director
- Melanie Whelan, Director
- Paul LeBlanc, Director
- John Fillmore, Chief Business Officer
- Dave Borders, General Counsel
- Robin Tomasello, VP, CORPORATE CONTROLLER
- Jeffrey T Housenbold, Director
- Jenny Brandemuehl, CHIEF PEOPLE OFFICER
- Charles Geiger, CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
- Robert C. Chesnut, SR VP & GENERAL COUNSEL
- David J. Bernhardt, VP, CORPORATE CONTROLLER
- Llczeev Orensasson Orisasso…,
- Investment Partners Ii, L.P…,
- Anne M. Dwane, CHIEF BUSINESS OFFICER
- Perkins Caufield & Byers Xi…,
- Gibson B. Biddle, CHIEF PRODUCT OFFICER
- Ltd Ace Holdings Management…,
- Barry Mc Carthy, Director