Paul E Weaver Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Paul E Weaver is at least $26.2 Million dollars as of 17 April 2019. Paul Weaver owns over 34,113 units of WellCare Health Plans stock worth over $23,635,389 and over the last 10 years Paul sold WCG stock worth over $2,611,110.
Paul Weaver WCG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Paul has made over 22 trades of the WellCare Health Plans stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Paul exercised 34,113 units of WCG stock worth $10,161,239 on 17 April 2019.
The largest trade Paul’s ever made was exercising 34,113 units of WellCare Health Plans stock on 17 April 2019 worth over $10,161,239. On average, Paul trades about 3,061 units every 72 days since 2010. As of 17 April 2019 Paul still owns at least 79,348 units of WellCare Health Plans stock.
You can see the complete history of Paul Weaver stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Paul Weaver’s mailing address?
Paul’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O WELLCARE HEALTH PLANS, INC., 8725 HENDERSON ROAD, REN. 1, TAMPA, FL, 33634.
Insider trading at WellCare Health Plans
Over the last 15 years, insiders at WellCare Health Plans have traded over $1,602,067,587 worth of WellCare Health Plans stock and bought 21,171 units worth $956,926 . The most active insider traders include Neal Moszkowski, Investors L.P.Tcp General P…, and Ramez Tower Brook Capital P…. On average, WellCare Health Plans executives and independent directors trade stock every 10 days with the average trade being worth of $22,724,592. The most recent stock trade was executed by Michael P Radu on 29 September 2019, trading 3,613 units of WCG stock currently worth $1,045,964.
What does WellCare Health Plans do?
WellCare Health Plans, Inc. engages in the provision of government-sponsored managed care services through Medicaid, Medicare Advantage, and Medicare Prescription Drug Plans to families, children, seniors, and individuals with complex medical needs. It operates through the following segments: Medicaid Health Plans, Medicare Health Plans, and Medicare PDPs. The Medicaid Health Plans segment includes plans for beneficiaries of TANF, SSI and ABD programs and other state-based programs that are not part of the Medicaid program, such as Children’s Health Insurance Program and MLTC. The Medicare Health Plans segment provides a comprehensive array of Part C and Part D benefits to Medicare eligible persons, through the MA plans. The Medicare Prescription Drug Plans (PDP) segment serves as a plan sponsor offering stand-alone Medicare Part D PDP plans to Medicare-eligible beneficiaries through this segment. The company was founded in May 2002 and is headquartered in Tampa, FL.
What does WellCare Health Plans’s logo look like?
Complete history of Paul Weaver stock trades at AMN Healthcare Services, Unisys, and WellCare Health Plans
WellCare Health Plans executives and stock owners
WellCare Health Plans executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Kenneth Burdick, Chief Executive Officer
- Andrew Asher, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Kelly Munson, Executive Vice President, Medicaid
- Michael Polen, Executive Vice President, Medicare and Operations
- Anat Hakim, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Michael Radu, Executive Vice President, Clinical Operations and Business Development
- Christian Michalik, Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
- William Trubeck, Independent Director
- Richard Breon, Independent Director
- Kevin Hickey, Independent Director
- H. James Dallas, Independent Director
- Kathleen Walsh, Independent Director
- Amy Compton Phillips, Independent Director
- Bobby Jindal, Independent Director
- Robert Rhodes, Chief Medical Officer
- Eugenie Komives, Chief Medical Officer – North Carolina
- Beau Garverick, Vice President
- Rhonda Mims, Executive Vice President and Chief Public Affairs Officer
- Mark Leenay, Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer
- Michael Yount, Executive Vice President, Chief of Staff and Chief Compliance Officer
- Darren Ghanayem, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Timothy Trodden, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Paul E Weaver, Director
- Carol Burt, Director
- Glenn Jr Md Phd Steele, Director
- Roel C Campos, Director
- Piyush Jindal, Director
- Charles Berg, Executive Chariman
- Dan Paquin, President, Nat’l Health Plans
- Michael Troy Meyer, VP, Corporate Controller
- Jesse Thomas, President, South Division
- Marc Russo, President, North Division
- Christina Cooper, President, FL & HI Division
- Paul L Behrens, Sr. VP, CFO
- William Kerr, SVP & Chief Medical Officer
- Scott Law, SVP, Health Care Delivery
- Todd S Farha, President, CEO
- Anil Kottoor, Sr. VP and CIO
- Timothy S. Susanin, SVP, General Counsel & Sec.
- Thaddeus Bereday, Sr. VP, General Counsel
- William Snowden White, Chief Accounting Officer
- Daniel Parietti, President, North Division
- Michael Lester Cotton, President, South Division
- Neal Moszkowski, Director
- Rex M Adams, Chief Operating Officer
- Adam Miller, COO, PDP/PFFS
- Jonathan P Rich, SVP & Chief Compliance Officer
- Ann O Wehr, Chief Medical Officer
- Heath Schiesser, Sr. VP, Marketing & Sales
- Alif Hourani, Director
- Thomas F Iii O’neil, SVP, General Counsel & Sec.
- Ruben Jose Jr King Shaw, Director
- Regina Herzlinger, Director
- Jane Swift, Director
- Kate Longworth Gentry, Sr. VP, Operations & Tech.
- M.D. Andrew C. Agwunobi,, Director
- Randall Zomermaand, Sr. VP, Health Services
- Imtiaz Sattaur, President, Florida
- David W Erickson, SVP and Chief Information Offi
- Investors L.P. Towerbrook, 10% owner
- Ace Hodgin, Sr. VP, Chief Medical Officer
- Investors L.P.Tcp General P…,
- Private Equity Investors Lp…,
- Regina E Herzlinger, Director
- Glen R Johnson, Director
- Ramez Sousou, 10% owner
- Ramez Tower Brook Capital P…,
- Rupesh Shah, Sr. VP, Market Expansion
- General Partner Llcqih Mana…,
- Daniel Robert Graham, Director
- Lawrence Anderson, SVP, Chief HR Officer
- Blair Williams Todt, Chief Compliance Officer
- Maurice Hebert, Chief Accounting Officer
- Steven Edward Md Goldberg, Chief Medical Officer
- David J Gallitano, Director
- Lisa G Iglesias, SVP, General Counsel
- Thomas L Tran, Sr. VP & CFO
- Rose M Hauser, SVP, Chief Information Officer
- Walter W. Cooper, SVP, Marketing & Sales
- Lucinda M. Baily, Chief Compliance Officer
- Alexander R. Cunningham, President, FL & HI Division