Patricia Tracey Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Patricia A Tracey is at least $278 Thousand dollars as of 21 June 2007. Patricia Tracey owns over 829 units of United States Steel stock worth over $17,675 and over the last 12 years he sold X stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $260,000 as Independent Director at United States Steel.
Patricia Tracey X stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Patricia has made over 1 trades of the United States Steel stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 829 units of X stock worth $93,602 on 21 June 2007.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 829 units of United States Steel stock on 21 June 2007 worth over $93,602. On average, Patricia trades about 41 units every 0 days since 2007. As of 21 June 2007 he still owns at least 1,338 units of United States Steel stock.
You can see the complete history of Patricia Tracey stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Patricia Tracey biography
V. Adm. Patricia A. Tracey is an Independent Director of the Company. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mathematics from the College of New Rochelle and a Master of Science in Operations Research and Systems Analysis from the Naval Postgraduate School. From 1970 to 2004, Vice Admiral Tracey served in increasingly responsible operational and staff positions with the United States Navy, including Chief of Naval Education and Training from 1996 to 1998, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense (Military Personnel Policy) from 1998 to 2001, and Director, Navy Headquarters Staff from 2001 to 2004. Vice Admiral Tracey served as a consultant on decision governance processes to the United States Navy from 2004 to 2005 and to the Department of Defense from 2005 to 2006. She took a position as a Client Industry Executive for business development and performance improvement with Electronic Data System Corporation in 2006. Hewlett Packard Co. acquired Electronic Data Systems Corporation in August 2008. Vice Admiral Tracey left her position as Vice President, Homeland Security and Defense Services with HP Enterprise Services in October 2016. She currently consults with Perspecta, Inc. She also serves on the board of trustees of Norwich University and the Board of Directors of Armed Forces Benefits Association.
What is the salary of Patricia Tracey?
As the Independent Director of United States Steel, the total compensation of Patricia Tracey at United States Steel is $260,000. There are 8 executives at United States Steel getting paid more, with David Burritt having the highest compensation of $11,590,100.
How old is Patricia Tracey?
Patricia Tracey is 68, he’s been the Independent Director of United States Steel since 2007. There are 2 older and 17 younger executives at United States Steel. The oldest executive at United States Steel Corp. is Patricia Dennis, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Patricia Tracey’s mailing address?
Patricia’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 13600 EDS DRIVE, #A5N-E24, HERNDON, VA, 20171.
Insider trading at United States Steel
Over the last 19 years, insiders at United States Steel have traded over $19,110,424 worth of United States Steel stock and bought 325,325 units worth $8,974,558 . The most active insider traders include Thomas J Usher, Murry Gerber, and Robert J Stevens. On average, United States Steel executives and independent directors trade stock every 30 days with the average trade being worth of $520,919. The most recent stock trade was executed by Michael H Mcgarry on 5 November 2019, trading 1,000 units of X stock currently worth $13,130.
What does United States Steel do?
United States Steel Corp. engages in the manufacturing and selling of steel products. It operates through the following business segments: Flat-Rolled Products, U.S. Steel Europe, and Tubular Products. The Flat-Rolled Products segment includes managing steel plants and production facilities that manufactures steel slabs, rounds, strip mill plates, sheets, tin mill, iron ore, and coke. The U.S. Steel Europe segment offers producing and marketsing strip mill plates, spiral welded pipe, heating radiators, refractory ceramic materials. The Tubular Products segment involves in manufacturing and trading seamless and electric resistance welded steel casing and tubing. line pipe, and mechanical tubing. The company was founded in 1901 by Andrew Carnegie, John Pierpont Morgan, Charles Michael Schwab and Elbert Henry Gary and is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA.
What does United States Steel’s logo look like?
Complete history of Patricia Tracey stock trades at United States Steel and TMX
United States Steel executives and stock owners
United States Steel executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- David Burritt, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Kevin Bradley, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Douglas Matthews, Senior Vice President – Industrial, Service Center and Mining Solutions
- Duane Holloway, Senior Vice President, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Scott Buckiso, Senior Vice President – Automotive Solutions
- James Bruno, Senior Vice President – European Solutions and President, U. S. Steel Kosice
- Pipasu Soni, Vice President – Performance analytics
- David Sutherland, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Patricia Tracey, Independent Director
- Dan Dinges, Independent Director
- Murry Gerber, Independent Director
- John Engel, Independent Director
- Eugene Sperling, Independent Director
- Paul Mascarenas, Independent Director
- Stephen Girsky, Independent Director
- Patricia Dennis, Independent Director
- Kevin Lewis, General Manager – Investor Relations
- Michael McGarry, Director
- John Faraci, Director
- Sara Greenstein, Senior Vice President – Consumer Solutions
- Richard Fruehauf, Senior Vice President – Strategic Planning and Corporate Development
- Christine Breves, Senior Vice President – Manufacturing Support, Chief Supply Chain Officer
- A Barry Melnkovic, SVP & CHRO
- Glenda G Mc Neal, Director
- Colleen M. Darragh, VP and Controller
- John G Drosdick, Director
- Mark G Tabler, VP-Global Quality & Mfg Proc
- Suzanne R Folsom, GC & Sr VP – Gov Affairs
- Robert J Stevens, Director
- David J. Rintoul, Sr. VP – Tubular Business
- Kimberly D Fast, Acting Controller
- Graham B Spanier, Director
- Shirley A Jackson, Director
- James D Garraux,
- Frank J Lucchino, Director
- Roy G Dorrance, Vice Chairman
- John J. Connelly,
- Gregory A. Zovko, Vice President & Controller
- Mario Longhi Filho, Exec. VP and COO
- David Britten, Sr VP&Chief Technology Officer
- Robert J Darnall, Director
- Thomas William La Sorda, Director
- Robert A Mcdonald, Director
- Seth E Schofield, Director
- Gretchen R Haggerty, Exec. VP, Treas. and CFO
- Jeffrey M Lipton, Director
- J Paul Kadlic, Exec. VP-Commercial
- David H Lohr, Sr. VP-Eur. Ops. & Pres.-USSK
- Thomas W Iii Sterling,
- Stephan K Todd,
- George F Babcoke,
- John P Surma, Pres and COO
- J James Kutka, SVP-Strat Plng & Bus Develop
- Anthony A. Bridge, VP – Engineering & Technology
- Michael S Williams, Sr VP – N American Flat-Rolled
- John H Goodish, Exec. VP-Operations
- Thomas J Usher, Chrmn and CEO
- Larry T Brockway, Sr. VP & Chief Risk Officer
- Charles R Lee, Director
- Richard A Gephardt, Director
- Jerome Gary Cooper, Director
- Christopher J Navetta,
- Susan M Suver, VP-Human Resources
- Dan D Sandman, Vice Chrmn-Chf Lgl Adm Offcr
- Terrence D Straub,
- Douglas C Yearley, Director
- Larry G Schultz, VP and Controller