Patricia Higgins Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Patricia Higgins is at least $4.23 Million dollars as of 7 March 2018. Ms. Higgins owns over 2,604 units of The Travelers Cos stock worth over $3,929,560 and over the last 15 years she sold TRV stock worth over $0. In addition, she makes $304,936 as Independent Director at The Travelers Cos.
Ms. Higgins TRV stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Patricia has made over 5 trades of the The Travelers Cos stock since 2014, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she exercised 2,604 units of TRV stock worth $41,378 on 7 March 2018.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 27,000 units of The Travelers Cos stock on 11 November 2014 worth over $124,200. On average, Patricia trades about 828 units every 17 days since 2004. As of 7 March 2018 she still owns at least 30,246 units of The Travelers Cos stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Higgins stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Patricia Higgins biography
Patricia L. Higgins is Independent Director of the Company. Ms. Higgins served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Switch and Data Facilities, Inc., a provider of neutral interconnection and collocation services, from September 2000 until her retirement in February 2004. In 1999 and 2000, Ms. Higgins served as Executive Vice President of the Gartner Group and Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Research Board, a segment of the Gartner Group. From 1997 to 1999, she served as Corporate Vice President and Chief Information Officer of Alcoa Inc., and from 1995 to 1997, she served as Vice President and President (Communications Market Business Unit) of Unisys Corporation. From 1977 to 1995, she served in various managerial positions, including as Corporate Vice President and Group Vice President (State of New York) for Verizon (NYNEX) and Vice President, International Sales Operations (Lucent) for AT&T Corporation/Lucent.
What is the salary of Patricia Higgins?
As the Independent Director of The Travelers Cos, the total compensation of Patricia Higgins at The Travelers Cos is $304,936. There are 12 executives at The Travelers Cos getting paid more, with Alan Schnitzer having the highest compensation of $14,648,200.
How old is Patricia Higgins?
Patricia Higgins is 69, she’s been the Independent Director of The Travelers Cos since 2007. There are 4 older and 15 younger executives at The Travelers Cos. The oldest executive at The Travelers Cos., Inc. is John Dasburg, 75, who is the Independent Lead Director.
What’s Patricia Higgins’s mailing address?
Patricia’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O BARNES & NOBLE, INC., 122 FIFTH AVENUE, NEW YORK, NY, 10011.
Insider trading at The Travelers Cos
Over the last 13 years, insiders at The Travelers Cos have traded over $195,624,256 worth of The Travelers Cos stock and bought 19,680 units worth $2,139,047 . The most active insider traders include Jay S Fishman, William H Heyman, and Jay S Benet. On average, The Travelers Cos executives and independent directors trade stock every 9 days with the average trade being worth of $2,477,065. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jay S Benet on 23 August 2019, trading 21,972 units of TRV stock currently worth $2,329,691.
What does The Travelers Cos do?
The Travelers Cos., Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of commercial and personal property and casualty insurance products and services. It operates through the following business segments: Business Insurance; Bond and Specialty Insurance; and Personal Insurance. The Business Insurance segment offers a broad array of property and casualty insurance, and insurance related services to its customers. The Bond and Specialty Insurance segment includes surety, fidelity, management liability, professional liability, and other property and casualty coverage and related risk management services. The Personal Insurance segment consists of products of automobile and homeowners insurance are complemented by a broad suite of related coverages. The company was founded in 1853 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
What does The Travelers Cos’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Higgins stock trades at Internap, Delta Air Lines, Dycom Industries, The Travelers Cos, and Visteon
The Travelers Cos executives and stock owners
The Travelers Cos executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Alan Schnitzer, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Avrohom Kess, Vice Chairman and Chief Legal Officer
- Jay Benet, Vice Chairman
- William Heyman, Vice Chairman of the Management Board
- Gregory Toczydlowski, Executive Vice President and President – Business Insurance
- Daniel Frey, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- John Dasburg, Independent Lead Director
- Donald Shepard, Independent Director
- Todd Schermerhorn, Independent Director
- William Kane, Independent Director
- Kenneth Duberstein, Independent Director
- Janet Dolan, Independent Director
- Laurie Thomsen, Independent Director
- Philip Ruegger, Independent Director
- Clarence Otis, Independent Director
- Patricia Higgins, Independent Director
- Alan Beller, Independent Director
- Yafit Cohn, Chief Sustainability Officer
- Daniel Yin, Executive Vice President and Co-Chief Investment Officer
- David Rowland, Executive Vice President and Co-Chief Investment Officer
- Gabriella Nawi, IR Contact Officer
- Maria Olivo, Executive Vice President – Strategic Development and President, International
- Thomas Kunkel, Executive Vice President and President – Bond & Specialty Insurance
- Michael Klein, Executive Vice President and President – Personal Insurance, Head of Enterprise Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Mojgan Lefebvre, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer, Enterprise Operations and eBusiness
- Andy Bessette, Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer
- Diane Bengston, Chief Enterprise Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Lawrence G Graev, Director
- Cleve L Jr Killingsworth, Director
- Kenneth Franklin Iii Spence, EVP & General Counsel
- Douglas K Russell, SVP, Treas. & Corp Controller
- John P Jr Clifford, EVP, Human Resources
- Brian W Maclean, EVP & Chief Operating Officer
- Jay S Fishman, Chairman & Chief Exec. Officer
- Thomas R Hodgson, Director
- William E. Jr. Cunningham, EVP-Business Insurance
- Doreen Spadorcia, Executive Vice President
- Charles J Clarke, Vice Chairman
- Blythe J Mcgarvie, Director
- William A Bloom, SVP, Chief Information Officer
- Robert I Lipp, Director
- Samuel G Liss, Executive Vice President
- John J Albano, EVP, Business Insurance
- Joseph P Jr Lacher, Executive Vice President
- Glen D Nelson, Director
- Kathleen L Bolduc, EVP, Enterprise Development
- Leslie B Disharoon, Director
- Irwin Ettinger, Vice Chairman