Patricia Dennis Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Patricia Diaz Dennis is at least $639 Thousand dollars as of 15 March 2018. Ms. Dennis owns over 1,000 units of United States Steel stock worth over $322,079 and over the last 5 years she sold X stock worth over $76,880. In addition, she makes $240,000 as Independent Director at United States Steel.
Ms. Dennis X stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Patricia has made over 3 trades of the United States Steel stock since 2015, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she sold 1,000 units of X stock worth $38,440 on 15 March 2018.
The largest trade she’s ever made was selling 1,000 units of United States Steel stock on 15 March 2018 worth over $38,440. On average, Patricia trades about 300 units every 114 days since 2015. As of 15 March 2018 she still owns at least 25,084 units of United States Steel stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Dennis stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Patricia Dennis biography
Patricia Diaz Dennis is the Independent Director of the Company. She graduated from the University of California Los Angeles and received her law degree from the Loyola Law School of Loyola Marymount University. Ms. Dennis has held three Senate-confirmed federal government appointments. President Ronald Reagan named her to the National Labor Relations Board in 1983 and appointed her a commissioner of the Federal Communications Commission three years later. After becoming partner and head of the communications section of Jones, Day, Reavis & Pogue, Ms. Dennis returned to public service in 1992 when President George H. W. Bush appointed her Assistant Secretary of State for Human Rights and Humanitarian Affairs. Ms. Dennis served in a variety of executive positions with SBC Communications, Inc., which later became AT&T, including General Counsel and Secretary of SBC West from May 2002 until August 2004 and Senior Vice President and Assistant General Counsel of AT&T from 2004 to 2008. Ms. Dennis currently serves on the board of Entravision Communications Corporation and Amalgamated Bank, and previously served on the board of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company. She also is a trustee of the NHP Foundation, a member of the Advisory Board for LBJ Family Wealth Advisors, and Chair of the World Affairs Council of San Antonio Board of Trustees.
What is the salary of Patricia Dennis?
As the Independent Director of United States Steel, the total compensation of Patricia Dennis at United States Steel is $240,000. There are 12 executives at United States Steel getting paid more, with David Burritt having the highest compensation of $11,590,100.
How old is Patricia Dennis?
Patricia Dennis is 72, she’s been the Independent Director of United States Steel since 2015. There are no older and 19 younger executives at United States Steel.
What’s Patricia Dennis’s mailing address?
Patricia’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 103 DEVINE ROAD, , SAN ANTONIO, TX, 78212.
Insider trading at United States Steel
Over the last 19 years, insiders at United States Steel have traded over $19,110,424 worth of United States Steel stock and bought 325,325 units worth $8,974,558 . The most active insider traders include Thomas J Usher, Murry Gerber, and Robert J Stevens. On average, United States Steel executives and independent directors trade stock every 30 days with the average trade being worth of $520,919. The most recent stock trade was executed by Michael H Mcgarry on 5 November 2019, trading 1,000 units of X stock currently worth $13,130.
What does United States Steel do?
United States Steel Corp. engages in the manufacturing and selling of steel products. It operates through the following business segments: Flat-Rolled Products, U.S. Steel Europe, and Tubular Products. The Flat-Rolled Products segment includes managing steel plants and production facilities that manufactures steel slabs, rounds, strip mill plates, sheets, tin mill, iron ore, and coke. The U.S. Steel Europe segment offers producing and marketsing strip mill plates, spiral welded pipe, heating radiators, refractory ceramic materials. The Tubular Products segment involves in manufacturing and trading seamless and electric resistance welded steel casing and tubing. line pipe, and mechanical tubing. The company was founded in 1901 by Andrew Carnegie, John Pierpont Morgan, Charles Michael Schwab and Elbert Henry Gary and is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA.
What does United States Steel’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Dennis stock trades at United States Steel and TMX
United States Steel executives and stock owners
United States Steel executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- David Burritt, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Kevin Bradley, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Douglas Matthews, Senior Vice President – Industrial, Service Center and Mining Solutions
- Duane Holloway, Senior Vice President, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Scott Buckiso, Senior Vice President – Automotive Solutions
- James Bruno, Senior Vice President – European Solutions and President, U. S. Steel Kosice
- Pipasu Soni, Vice President – Performance analytics
- David Sutherland, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Patricia Tracey, Independent Director
- Dan Dinges, Independent Director
- Murry Gerber, Independent Director
- John Engel, Independent Director
- Eugene Sperling, Independent Director
- Paul Mascarenas, Independent Director
- Stephen Girsky, Independent Director
- Patricia Dennis, Independent Director
- Kevin Lewis, General Manager – Investor Relations
- Michael McGarry, Director
- John Faraci, Director
- Sara Greenstein, Senior Vice President – Consumer Solutions
- Richard Fruehauf, Senior Vice President – Strategic Planning and Corporate Development
- Christine Breves, Senior Vice President – Manufacturing Support, Chief Supply Chain Officer
- A Barry Melnkovic, SVP & CHRO
- Glenda G Mc Neal, Director
- Colleen M. Darragh, VP and Controller
- John G Drosdick, Director
- Mark G Tabler, VP-Global Quality & Mfg Proc
- Suzanne R Folsom, GC & Sr VP – Gov Affairs
- Robert J Stevens, Director
- David J. Rintoul, Sr. VP – Tubular Business
- Kimberly D Fast, Acting Controller
- Graham B Spanier, Director
- Shirley A Jackson, Director
- James D Garraux,
- Frank J Lucchino, Director
- Roy G Dorrance, Vice Chairman
- John J. Connelly,
- Gregory A. Zovko, Vice President & Controller
- Mario Longhi Filho, Exec. VP and COO
- David Britten, Sr VP&Chief Technology Officer
- Robert J Darnall, Director
- Thomas William La Sorda, Director
- Robert A Mcdonald, Director
- Seth E Schofield, Director
- Gretchen R Haggerty, Exec. VP, Treas. and CFO
- Jeffrey M Lipton, Director
- J Paul Kadlic, Exec. VP-Commercial
- David H Lohr, Sr. VP-Eur. Ops. & Pres.-USSK
- Thomas W Iii Sterling,
- Stephan K Todd,
- George F Babcoke,
- John P Surma, Pres and COO
- J James Kutka, SVP-Strat Plng & Bus Develop
- Anthony A. Bridge, VP – Engineering & Technology
- Michael S Williams, Sr VP – N American Flat-Rolled
- John H Goodish, Exec. VP-Operations
- Thomas J Usher, Chrmn and CEO
- Larry T Brockway, Sr. VP & Chief Risk Officer
- Charles R Lee, Director
- Richard A Gephardt, Director
- Jerome Gary Cooper, Director
- Christopher J Navetta,
- Susan M Suver, VP-Human Resources
- Dan D Sandman, Vice Chrmn-Chf Lgl Adm Offcr
- Terrence D Straub,
- Douglas C Yearley, Director
- Larry G Schultz, VP and Controller