Patricia Bedient Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Patricia M Bedient is at least $15.3 Million dollars as of 19 November 2015. Ms. Bedient owns over 18,581 units of Alaska Air stock worth over $15,059,895 and over the last 15 years she sold ALK stock worth over $0. In addition, she makes $204,966 as Lead Independent Director at Alaska Air.
Ms. Bedient ALK stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Patricia has made over 5 trades of the Alaska Air stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she exercised 18,581 units of ALK stock worth $488,123 on 19 November 2015.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 26,544 units of Alaska Air stock on 4 November 2013 worth over $628,296. On average, Patricia trades about 1,346 units every 51 days since 2004. As of 19 November 2015 she still owns at least 210,982 units of Alaska Air stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Bedient stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Patricia Bedient biography
Patricia M. Bedient is Lead Independent Director of the Company. Ms. Bedient was executive vice president (until July 2016) for The Weyerhaeuser Company, a publicly traded company and one of the world’s largest integrated forest products companies. She was the company’s CFO until February 2016. A certified public accountant (CPA) since 1978, she served as managing partner of the Seattle office of Arthur Andersen LLP prior to joining Weyerhaeuser. Ms. Bedient also worked at Andersen’s Portland and Boise offices as a partner and as a CPA during her 27-year career with the firm. She is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Washington Society of CPAs.
What is the salary of Patricia Bedient?
As the Lead Independent Director of Alaska Air, the total compensation of Patricia Bedient at Alaska Air is $204,966. There are 8 executives at Alaska Air getting paid more, with Bradley Tilden having the highest compensation of $4,374,840.
How old is Patricia Bedient?
Patricia Bedient is 65, she’s been the Lead Independent Director of Alaska Air since 2016. There are 4 older and 15 younger executives at Alaska Air. The oldest executive at Alaska Air Group, Inc. is Gary Beck, 71, who is the President, Chief Executive Officer – Horizon Air Industries Inc.
What’s Patricia Bedient’s mailing address?
Patricia’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O PARK HOTELS & RESORTS INC., 1775 TYSONS BLVD, 7TH FLOOR, TYSONS, VA, 22102.
Insider trading at Alaska Air
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Alaska Air have traded over $107,136,410 worth of Alaska Air stock and bought 5,400 units worth $124,196 . The most active insider traders include William S Ayer, Bradley D Tilden, and James A Beer. On average, Alaska Air executives and independent directors trade stock every 13 days with the average trade being worth of $522,644. The most recent stock trade was executed by Andrea L Schneider on 4 November 2019, trading 1,450 units of ALK stock currently worth $101,906.
What does Alaska Air do?
Alaska Air Group, Inc. is a holding company, which through its subsidiaries, Alaska Airlines, Inc. and Horizon Air Industries, Inc., engages in the provision of air transportation services. It operates through three segments: Alaska Mainline, Alaska Regional and Horizon. The Alaska Mainline segment includes flying Boeing 737 jets and all associated revenues and costs. The Alaska Regional segment records actual on-board passenger revenue, less costs such as fuel, distribution costs, and payments made to Horizon, SkyWest and PenAir under the respective Capacity Purchase Agreements. The Horizon segment operates turboprop Q400 aircraft. The company was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Seattle, WA.
What does Alaska Air’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Bedient stock trades at Alaska Air, Park Hotels & Resorts, and Weyerhaeuser Co
Alaska Air executives and stock owners
Alaska Air executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Bradley Tilden, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Benito Minicucci, President and Chief Operating Officer of Alaska Airlines, Inc.
- Andrew Harrison, Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer of Alaska Airlines, Inc.
- Brandon Pedersen, Executive Vice President – Finance, Chief Financial Officer
- Shane Tackett, Executive Vice President, Planning and Strategy of Alaska Airlines, Inc.
- Raymond Conner, Independent Director
- Eric Yeaman, Independent Director
- Phyllis Campbell, Independent Director
- Patricia Bedient, Lead Independent Director
- Marion Blakey, Independent Director
- Dhiren Fonseca, Independent Director
- Helvi Sandvik, Independent Director
- James Thompson, Independent Director
- James Beer, Independent Director
- Susan Li, Independent Director
- Kathleen Hogan, Independent Director
- Matt Grady, Investor Relations Officer
- Andrea Schneider, Vice President People of Alaska Airlines, Inc.
- Diana Birkett Rakow, Vice President External Relations of Alaska Airlines, Inc.
- Kyle Levine, Vice President – Legal, General Counsel, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer
- Gary Beck, President, Chief Executive Officer – Horizon Air Industries Inc
- Mark G Eliasen, VP/FINANCE & TREASURER
- Katherine J Savitt,
- Jessie J Jr Knight, Director
- Christopher Michael Berry,
- David L Campbell, PRES & COO/HORIZON AIR
- Joseph A Sprague, VP/MARKETING
- Dennis F Madsen, Director
- J Kenneth Thompson, Director
- Tamara S Young, VP/HUMAN RESOURCES
- Peter D Hunt, PRES & COO/VIRGIN AMER
- Herman L Wacker, VP/LEGAL, GEN CSL
- John F Jr Schaefer, STAFF VP/FINANCE AND TREASURER
- Kelley J Dobbs, VP/HR, STRATEGY & CULTURE
- Bryon I Mallott, Director
- William S Ayer, Chairman, President and CEO
- Glenn S Johnson,
- Keith Loveless, VP/Legal & Corporate Affairs
- Marc Langland, Director
- Jeffrey D Pinneo, President & CEO Horizon Air
- Mark R Hamilton, Director
- Gregg A Saretsky, Exec VP, Marketing & Planning
- George D Bagley, Executive VP, Operations
- Terri K Maupin, Controller
- John V Rindlaub, Director
- Bruce R Kennedy, Director
- Richard A Wien, Director
- Kevin P Finan, EXEC VP OPERATIONS