Pamela Sue Krop Net Worth
What’s Pamela Krop’s mailing address?
Pamela’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O REV GROUP, INC., 1441 BRICKELL AVENUE, SUITE 1007, MIAMI, FL, 33139.
Insider trading at REV
Over the last 3 years, insiders at REV have traded over $925,892,295 worth of REV stock and bought 167,198 units worth $2,965,399 . The most active insider traders include Dino M Cusumano, Kim A Marvin, and Industrial Partners Capital…. On average, REV executives and independent directors trade stock every 50 days with the average trade being worth of $25,916,734. The most recent stock trade was executed by Dean J Nolden on 16 September 2019, trading 9,158 units of REVG stock currently worth $99,547.
What does REV do?
REV Group, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the manufacture, distribution, and design of specialty vehicles and related aftermarket parts and services. It operates through the following segments: Fire and Emergency, Commercial, Recreation, and Corporate and Other. The Fire and Emergency segment offers fire apparatus, and ambulance products. The Commercial segment involves in transit and shuttle buses, type A school buses, mobility vans, sweepers, and terminal trucks. The Recreation segment covers motorized recreational vehicle and application trailers. The Corporate and Other segment includes corporate office expenses, stock-based compensation, results of insignificant operations, intersegment eliminations, income, and expenses. The company was founded in August 2010 and is headquartered in Milwaukee, WI.
What does REV’s logo look like?
REV executives and stock owners
REV executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Timothy Sullivan, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Ian Walsh, Chief Operating Officer
- Dean Nolden, Chief Financial Officer
- Stephen Boettinger, General Counsel
- Donn Viola, Independent Director
- Jean-Marie Canan, Independent Director
- Charles Dutil, Independent Director
- Sandy Bugbee, VP, Treasurer and Investor Relations
- Joel Rotroff, Director
- Kim Marvin, Director
- Justin Fish, Director
- Dino Cusumano, Director
- Christopher Daniels, Chief Human Resource Officer
- Paul Bamatter, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- John Canan, Director
- Industrial Partners Capital…,
- Thomas B Phillips, Chief Operating Officer
- Marcus V Berto, Executive Vice President
- Barbara H Stephens, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Pamela Sue Krop, General Counsel