Nysschen Carel J. De Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Nysschen Carel J. De is at least $1.26 Million dollars as of 10 February 2018. Nysschen De owns over 7,438 units of General Motors Co stock worth over $1,257,141 and over the last 4 years Nysschen sold GM stock worth over $0.
Nysschen De GM stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Nysschen has made over 8 trades of the General Motors Co stock since 2015, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Nysschen exercised 7,438 units of GM stock worth $285,768 on 10 February 2018.
The largest trade Nysschen’s ever made was exercising 123,645 units of General Motors Co stock on 27 October 2017 worth over $3,872,561. On average, Nysschen trades about 14,663 units every 66 days since 2015. As of 10 February 2018 Nysschen still owns at least 32,721 units of General Motors Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Nysschen De stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Nysschen De’s mailing address?
Nysschen’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 300 RENAISSANCE CENTER, M/C: 482-C25-A36, DETROIT, MI, 48265-3000.
Insider trading at General Motors Co
Over the last 9 years, insiders at General Motors Co have traded over $9,316,034,093 worth of General Motors Co stock and bought 234,658 units worth $7,134,760 . The most active insider traders include Retiree Medical Benefits Tr…, Gen Investment Corp Canada …, and Devin Wenig. On average, General Motors Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 6 days with the average trade being worth of $20,027,578. The most recent stock trade was executed by Matthew Tsien on 9 September 2019, trading 16,933 units of GM stock currently worth $530,342.
What does General Motors Co do?
General Motors Co. engages in the designing, manufacturing, and selling of cars, trucks and automobile parts. It also provides automotive financing services through General Motors Financial Company, Inc. The firm operates through the following segments: GM North America, GM International, and GM Financial. It sells vehicles under the Chevrolet, Cadillac, Baojun, Buick, GMC, Holden, Jiefang, Wuling, Maven, and OnStar brands. The company was founded by William C. Durant on September 16, 1908 and is headquartered in Detroit, MI.
What does General Motors Co’s logo look like?
Complete history of Nysschen De stock trades at General Motors Co
General Motors Co executives and stock owners
General Motors Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mary Barra, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Daniel Ammann, Chief Executive Officer – GM Cruise Holdings LLC
- Craig Glidden, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Mark Reuss, President
- Theodore Solso, Lead Independent Director
- Thomas Schoewe, Independent Director
- James Mulva, Independent Director
- Michael Mullen, Independent Director
- Patricia Russo, Independent Director
- Carol Stephenson, Independent Director
- Linda Gooden, Independent Director
- Joseph Jimenez, Independent Director
- Jane Mendillo, Independent Director
- Devin Wenig, Independent Director
- Judith Miscik, Independent Director
- Wesley Bush, Independent Director
- Christopher Hatto, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- Matthew Tsien, Executive Vice President & President, GM China, Inc.
- Barry Engle, Executive Vice President and President, GM International
- Alicia Boler-Davis, Executive Vice President – Global Manufacturing
- Dhivya Suryadevara, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Retiree Medical Benefits Tr…, Director
- Charles K. Iii Stevens, Executive Vice President & CFO
- Stefan Jacoby, Executive Vice President
- Karl Thomas Neumann, Vice President
- John J Quattrone, Senior Vice President
- Nysschen Carel J. De, Executive Vice President
- Alan S. Batey, Executive Vice President
- Thomas S Timko, Vice President
- Gerald Johnson, Executive Vice President
- Joseph J Ashton, Director
- E Neville Isdell, Director
- Erroll B Jr Davis, Director
- Kathryn V Marinello, Director
- Jaime Ardila, Vice President
- Timothy E Lee, Vice President
- Stephen J Girsky, Vice Chairman
- Robert D Krebs, Director
- Michael P Millikin, Vice President & GC
- James B. De Luca, Executive Vice President
- Cynthia Ann Telles, Director
- Gen Investment Corp Canada …,
- David Bonderman, Director
- Melissa A Howell, Vice President
- James A Davlin, Vice President & Treasurer
- Karl Friedrich Stracke, Vice President
- Joel Ewanick, Vice President
- Nick Cyprus, Vice President
- Robert E Ferguson, Vice President
- Philip A Laskawy, Director
- Cynthia J Brinkley, Vice President
- Randall D Mott, Vice President & CIO
- Selim Bingol, Vice President
- Daniel F Akerson, Chief Executive Officer
- Terry S Kline, Vice President & CIO
- Liquidation Co Guc Trust Wi…,
- Thomas G Stephens, Vice Chairman
- David Nicholas Reilly, Vice President
- Christopher P Liddell, Vice Chairman & CFO
- Liquidation Co Motors, 10% owner