Nora Aufreiter Net Worth
Nora Aufreiter biography
Nora A. Aufreiter serves as Independent Director of The Kroger Co. Ms. Aufreiter is Director Emeritus of McKinsey & Company, a global management consulting firm. She retired in June 2014 after more than 27 years with McKinsey, most recently as a director and senior partner. During that time, she worked extensively in the U.S., Canada, and internationally with major retailers, financial institutions, and other consumer-facing companies. Before joining McKinsey, Ms. Aufreiter spent three years in financial services working in corporate finance and investment banking. She is a member of the Board of Directors of The Bank of Nova Scotia. She is also on the board of two privately held companies, The Neiman Marcus Group, and Cadillac Fairview, one of North America’s largest owners, operators and developers of commercial real estate. Ms. Aufreiter also serves on the boards of St. Michael’s Hospital and the Canadian Opera Company, and is a member of the Dean’s Advisory Board for the Ivey Business School in Ontario, Canada. Ms. Aufreiter has over 30 years of broad business experience in a variety of retail sectors. Her vast experience in leading McKinsey’s North American Retail Practice, North American Branding service line and the Consumer Digital and Omnichannel service line is of particular value to the Board. She also brings to the Board valuable insight on commercial real estate.
What is the salary of Nora Aufreiter?
As the Independent Director of The Kroger Co, the total compensation of Nora Aufreiter at The Kroger Co is $263,313. There are 12 executives at The Kroger Co getting paid more, with William McMullen having the highest compensation of $12,037,900.
How old is Nora Aufreiter?
Nora Aufreiter is 59, she’s been the Independent Director of The Kroger Co since 2014. There are 10 older and 14 younger executives at The Kroger Co. The oldest executive at The Kroger Co. is Jorge Montoya, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Nora Aufreiter’s mailing address?
Nora’s mailing address filed with the SEC is THE KROGER CO., 1014 VINE STREET, CINCINNATI, OH, 45202.
Insider trading at The Kroger Co
Over the last 17 years, insiders at The Kroger Co have traded over $53,553,101 worth of The Kroger Co stock and bought 67,141 units worth $1,638,172 . The most active insider traders include Edward M Liddy, Richard K Davidson, and David B Dillon. On average, The Kroger Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 13 days with the average trade being worth of $604,395. The most recent stock trade was executed by Mary Ellen Adcock on 5 November 2019, trading 15,400 units of KR stock currently worth $177,100.
What does The Kroger Co do?
The Kroger Co. engages in the operation of retail food and drug stores, multi-department stores, jewellery stores, and convenience stores. It also manufactures and processes some of the food for sale in its supermarkets. The combination food and drug Stores are the primary food store format. The multi department stores sells a wide selection of general merchandise items such as apparel, home fashion and furnishings, electronics, automotive products, toys and fine jewellery. The marketplace stores offer full-service grocery and pharmacy departments as well as an expanded general merchandise area that includes outdoor living products, electronics, home goods and toys. The price impact warehouse stores offer a ‘no-frills, low cost’ warehouse format and feature everyday low prices plus promotions for a wide selection of grocery and health and beauty care items. The company was founded by Barney Kroger in 1883 and is headquartered in Cincinnati, OH.
What does The Kroger Co’s logo look like?
The Kroger Co executives and stock owners
The Kroger Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- William McMullen, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- J. Michael Schlotman, Executive Vice President
- Michael Donnelly, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
- Robert Clark, Senior Vice President – Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Sourcing
- Stuart Aitken, Senior Vice President
- Ronald Sargent, Lead Independent Director
- Clyde Moore, Independent Director
- Anne Gates, Independent Director
- James Runde, Independent Director
- Jorge Montoya, Independent Director
- Mark Sutton, Independent Director
- Bobby Shackouls, Independent Director
- Susan Kropf, Independent Director
- Nora Aufreiter, Independent Director
- Ashok Vemuri, Independent Director
- Erin Sharp, Group Vice President – Manufacturing
- Yael Cosset, Group Vice President, Chief Digital Officer
- Jessica Adelman, Group Vice President – Corporate Affairs
- Carin Fike, Vice President, Treasurer
- Todd Foley, Vice President, Corporate Controller
- Christine Wheatley, Group Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Mark Tuffin, Senior Vice President – Retail Divisions
- Alessandro Tosolini, Senior Vice President – New Business Development
- Stephen McKinney, Senior Vice President
- Calvin Kaufman, Senior Vice President – Retail Divisions
- Joseph Grieshaber, Senior Vice President – Merchandising
- Mary Adcock, Senior Vice President, Retail Operations
- Timothy Massa, Senior Vice President – Human Resources and Labor Relations
- Dana Zurcher, President – Columbus Division
- Tom Schwilke, President – Dallas Division
- Joe Kelley, President – Houston
- Sonya Hostetler, President – Nashville division
- Paula Ginnett, President – Mid-Atlantic Division
- Dennis Gibson, President – Fred Meyer
- Dan De La Rosa, President – King Soopers
- Susan M Phillips, Director
- Robert D Beyer, Director
- Sukanya R Madlinger, Senior Vice President
- Oflen Mary Elizabeth Van, V.P. & Corp. Controller
- W Rodney Mcmullen, Chairman of the Board & CEO
- Frederick J Ii Morganthall, Senior Vice President
- Christopher T Hjelm, Executive Vice President
- Kevin M Dougherty, Group Vice President
- David B Lewis, Director
- M Marnette Perry, Senior Vice President
- Michael L Ellis, Group Vice President
- Lynn Marmer, Group Vice President
- Kathleen S Barclay, Senior Vice President
- Geoffrey J Covert, Senior Vice President
- Steven R Rogel, Director
- David B Dillon, Chief Executive Officer
- Reuben V Anderson, Director
- R. Pete Williams, Senior Vice President
- Paul W Heldman, Senior Vice President
- John T Lamacchia, Director
- Jeffrey D Burt, Group Vice President
- Scott M Henderson, Vice President & Treasurer
- Della Wall, Group Vice President
- William T Boehm, Group Vice President
- Michael S Heschel, Executive Vice President
- Joseph A Pichler, Chairman of the Board and CEO
- Jon C Flora, Senior Vice President
- Donald E Becker, Senior Vice President
- Richard K Davidson, Director
- Carver L Johnson, Group Vice President
- Bruce A Macaulay, Group Vice President
- Katherine D Ortega, Director
- E John Burgon, Senior Vice President
- Robert E Zincke, Executive Vice President
- John L Clendenin, Director
- Paul J Scutt, Group Vice President
- Don W Mcgeorge, President and COO
- Edward M Liddy, Director
- Gary Millerchip, Senior Vice President and CFO