Nicole Piasecki Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Nicole Weyerhaeuser Piasecki is at least $1.73 Million dollars as of 23 February 2011. Ms. Piasecki owns over 4,220 units of Weyerhaeuser Co stock worth over $1,040,723 and over the last 16 years she sold WY stock worth over $435,002. In addition, she makes $254,967 as Independent Director at Weyerhaeuser Co.
Ms. Piasecki WY stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Nicole has made over 3 trades of the Weyerhaeuser Co stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she sold 4,220 units of WY stock worth $99,592 on 23 February 2011.
The largest trade she’s ever made was selling 4,220 units of Weyerhaeuser Co stock on 23 February 2011 worth over $99,592. On average, Nicole trades about 252 units every 38 days since 2003. As of 23 February 2011 she still owns at least 35,629 units of Weyerhaeuser Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Piasecki stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Nicole Piasecki biography
Nicole Weyerhaeuser Piasecki is Independent Director of the Company. Previously she served as executive vice president of Business Development and Strategic Integration for Boeing Commercial Airplanes from 2010 to March 2013; president of Boeing Japan from 2006 to 2010; vice president of Business Strategy & Marketing for Boeing Commercial Airplanes, from 2003 to 2006; vice president of Sales, Leasing Companies for Boeing Commercial Airplanes from 2000 until January 2003; and served in various positions in engineering, sales, marketing, and business strategy for the Commercial Aircraft Group from 1992. She is Vice Chairman of Seattle University in Seattle, a former director of the Seattle Branch Board of Directors for the Federal Reserve Bank, and a former member of the Board of Governors, Tokyo, of the American Chamber of Commerce of Japan, and the Federal Aviation’s Administration Advisory Council. She has extensive executive experience in capital intensive industries, sales and marketing, strategic planning and international operations and relations.
What is the salary of Nicole Piasecki?
As the Independent Director of Weyerhaeuser Co, the total compensation of Nicole Piasecki at Weyerhaeuser Co is $254,967. There are 7 executives at Weyerhaeuser Co getting paid more, with Adrian Blocker having the highest compensation of $5,258,910.
How old is Nicole Piasecki?
Nicole Piasecki is 56, she’s been the Independent Director of Weyerhaeuser Co since 2003. There are 9 older and 6 younger executives at Weyerhaeuser Co. The oldest executive at Weyerhaeuser Co. is D. Michael Steuert, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Nicole Piasecki’s mailing address?
Nicole’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 332 MINNESOTA STREET, SUITE 2100, SAINT PAUL, MN, 55101-1394.
Insider trading at Weyerhaeuser Co
Over the last 2019 years, insiders at Weyerhaeuser Co have traded over $82,136,549 worth of Weyerhaeuser Co stock and bought 111,433 units worth $3,057,825 . The most active insider traders include Debra A Cafaro, John I Kieckhefer, and Steven R Rogel. On average, Weyerhaeuser Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 30 days with the average trade being worth of $1,061,177. The most recent stock trade was executed by Devin W Stockfish on 6 June 2019, trading 5,195 units of WY stock currently worth $119,641.
What does Weyerhaeuser Co do?
Weyerhaeuser Co. engages in the manufacture, distribution and sale of forest products. It operates through the following business segments: Timberlands; Real Estate, Energy and Natural Resources (Real Estate & ENR); and Wood Products. The Timberlands segment manages private commercial forestland worldwide, which engages in growing and harvesting trees for lumber, building, pulp, paper and other wood products. The Real Estate & ENR segment deliver premiums to timber value by identifying and monetizing higher and better use lands and capturing the full value of surface and subsurface assets. The Wood Products segment delivers lumber, structural panels, engineered wood products and complementary building products for residential, multi-family, industrial and light commercial applications. The company was founded by Frederick Weyerhaeuser in January 1900 and is headquartered in Seattle, WA.
What does Weyerhaeuser Co’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Piasecki stock trades at Weyerhaeuser Co
Weyerhaeuser Co executives and stock owners
Weyerhaeuser Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Adrian Blocker, Senior Vice President -Timberlands
- Russell Hagen, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Devin Stockfish, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- James Kilberg, Senior Vice President – Real Estate, Energy and Natural Resources
- Rick Holley, Independent Chairman of the Board,
- Sara Lewis, Independent Director
- Charles Williamson, Lead Independent Director
- Nicole Piasecki, Independent Director
- Kim Williams, Independent Director
- D. Michael Steuert, Independent Director
- Lawrence Selzer, Independent Director
- Marc Racicot, Independent Director
- Mark Emmert, Independent Director
- Beth Baum, Director – Investor Relations
- David Wold, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President
- Kristy Harlan, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Denise Merle, Senior Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer
- Doyle Simons, Director
- Sara L Grootwassink, Director
- Catherine I Slater, Senior Vice President
- John I Kieckhefer, Director
- Rhonda D Hunter, Sr. Vice President
- David P Bozeman, Director
- John F., Sr. Morgan, Director
- Timothy E Punke, Senior Vice President
- Lawrence B Burrows, Subsidiary Pres.
- Peter M Orser, Subsidiary Pres.
- Jerald W Richards, Chief Accounting Officer
- Keith O’rear, Senior Vice President
- Debra A Cafaro, Director
- Thomas M Lindquist, Executive Vice President
- Wayne W Murdy, Director
- Daniel S Fulton, Subsidiary Pres.
- James M Branson, Senior Vice President
- Miles P Drake, Senior Vice President
- Jeanne M Hillman, VP & Chief Acct. Officer
- Ernesta Ballard, Senior Vice President
- Arnold G Langbo, Director
- Patricia M Bedient, Senior Vice President
- Lee T Alford, Senior Vice President
- Michael A Jackson, Senior Vice President
- Edward P Rogel, Senior Vice President
- Steven R Rogel, Chairman, President & CEO
- Donald F Sr Mazankowski, Director
- Steven J Hillyard, V.P. and Chief Account
- Richard E Hanson, Executive Vice President
- James N Sullivan, Director
- Robert A Dowdy, Senior VP & General Counsel
- Richard F Haskayne, Director
- James R Keller, Senior Vice President
- William R Corbin, Executive Vice President
- Craig D Neeser, Senior Vice President
- Martha R Ingram, Director
- Richard J Taggart, Executive Vice President & CFO
- Marvin D Cooper, Senior Vice President
- Kenneth F Khoury, Senior VP & General Counsel
- George Hunt Jr Weyerhaeuser, Senior Vice President
- Robert J Herbold, Director
- Susan M Mersereau, Senior Vice President
- Jack P Jr Taylor, Senior Vice President
- William D Ruckelshaus, Director
- Michael R Onustock, Senior Vice President
- Mack L Hogans, Senior Vice President
- Steven R Hill, Senior Vice President
- Thomas F Gideon, Senior Vice President
- John A Hooper, Senior Vice President
- Srinivasan Chandrasekaran, Senior Vice President
- Sandy D Mcdade, Senior Vice President
- Richard H Sinkfield, Director