Nicholas DeBenedictis Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Nicholas Debenedictis is at least $32.9 Million dollars as of 30 May 2019. Mr. Debenedictis owns over 1,500 units of P.H. Glatfelter Co stock worth over $1,685,867 and over the last 16 years he sold GLT stock worth over $31,013,607. In addition, he makes $194,325 as Independent Director at P.H. Glatfelter Co.
Mr. DeBenedictis GLT stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Nicholas has made over 66 trades of the P.H. Glatfelter Co stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 1,500 units of GLT stock worth $22,200 on 30 May 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 404,364 units of P.H. Glatfelter Co stock on 3 June 2013 worth over $8,297,549. On average, Nicholas trades about 9,238 units every 23 days since 2003. As of 30 May 2019 he still owns at least 89,865 units of P.H. Glatfelter Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Debenedictis stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Nicholas DeBenedictis biography
Nicholas DeBenedictis is an Independent Director of the Company. Mr. DeBenedictis joined the Company’s Board in 1995. He served as Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President of Aqua America, Inc., a publicly-traded water company, from May 1992 until July 2015, when he retired as CEO and remained as Chairman of the Board through 2017. In January 2018, he became Chairman Emeritus at Aqua America. He has also served as a director of Exelon Corporation since 2003 and of Mistras Group, Inc. since October 2015. Prior to joining Aqua America, Mr. DeBenedictis was Senior Vice President of Corporate and Public Affairs for PECO Energy, a $4 billion nuclear utility, responsible for government relations, overseeing development of economic and environmental policies and implementation of the utility’s public policy positions. Mr. DeBenedictis was President of the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce from 1986 to 1989. He also served in two Pennsylvania government cabinet positions: Secretary of the Department of Environmental Resources and Director of the Office of Economic Development, and has held senior-level positions with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
What is the salary of Nicholas DeBenedictis?
As the Independent Director of P.H. Glatfelter Co, the total compensation of Nicholas DeBenedictis at P.H. Glatfelter Co is $194,325. There are 6 executives at P.H. Glatfelter Co getting paid more, with Dante Parrini having the highest compensation of $2,789,910.
How old is Nicholas DeBenedictis?
Nicholas DeBenedictis is 73, he’s been the Independent Director of P.H. Glatfelter Co since 1995. There are no older and 11 younger executives at P.H. Glatfelter Co.
What’s Nicholas DeBenedictis’s mailing address?
Nicholas’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 762 W LANCASTER AVE., , BRYN MAWR, PA, 19010.
Insider trading at P.H. Glatfelter Co
Over the last 16 years, insiders at P.H. Glatfelter Co have traded over $1,897,130 worth of P.H. Glatfelter Co stock and bought 61,300 units worth $994,085 . The most active insider traders include Nicholas Debenedictis, Kevin Michael Fogarty, and Dante C Parrini. On average, P.H. Glatfelter Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 17 days with the average trade being worth of $195,288. The most recent stock trade was executed by Nicholas Debenedictis on 30 May 2019, trading 1,500 units of GLT stock currently worth $22,200.
What does P.H. Glatfelter Co do?
P.H. Glatfelter Co. is engaged in the manufacture of papers and fiber-based engineered materials. It operates through the following two business segments: Composite Fibers and Advanced Airlaid Materials. The Composite Fibers segment focuses on producing food and beverage paper, wallcovering, metalized products, composite laminates papers and technical specialties paper products. The Advanced Airlaid Materials segment engages in supplying of highly absorbent cellulose based airlaid non-woven materials used to manufacture a consumer and industrial products, including feminine hygiene, adult incontinence, home care such as specialty wipes, table top and towels and food pads and other. The company was founded by Philip H. Glatfelter in 1864 and is headquartered in York, PA.
What does P.H. Glatfelter Co’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Debenedictis stock trades at Aqua America, Exelon, P.H. Glatfelter Co, and MISTRAS
P.H. Glatfelter Co executives and stock owners
P.H. Glatfelter Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Dante Parrini, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Martin Rapp, Senior Vice President – Business Unit President, Composite Fibers
- Samuel Hillard, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Christopher Astley, Senior Vice President, Business Unit President – Advanced Airlaid Materials
- Kevin Fogarty, Lead Independent Director
- Lee Stewart, Independent Director
- Robert Hall, Independent Director
- Nicholas DeBenedictis, Independent Director
- Kathleen Dahlberg, Independent Director
- Ronald Naples, Independent Director
- Bruce Brown, Independent Director
- Eileen Beck, Vice President – Human Resources
- David Elder, Vice President – Finance, Chief Accounting Officer
- Joseph Zakutney, Chief Information Officer, Vice President
- Kent K. Matsumoto, VP, Gnl. Counsel & Secretary
- Brian E Janki, Vice President, Business Unit
- Timothy R Hess, Vice President
- Mark A Sullivan, Vice Presiden Global Supply Ch
- William T Yanavitch, Vice President – Human Resourc
- Richard C Ill, Director
- Richard L Smoot, Director
- John P Jacunski, V. P.-Corp Controller
- Michael L Korniczky, VP, Gen. Counsel & Secretary
- Debabrata Mukherjee, Vice President
- Jonathan Bourget, VP, AMBU Business Unit
- Jeffrey J Norton, Secretary
- C Matthew Smith, Treasurer
- George H Ii Glatfelter, Chairman
- Roden John C Jr Van, Chief Financial Officer
- Markus R Mueller, Secretary
- Thomas G Jackson, Corporate Secretary
- M Alanson Ii Johnson, Director
- Werner A Ruckenbrod, Vice President Long Fiver & Ov
- Robert L Ii Inners, Vice President
- Robert E Chappell, Director
- Robert P Newcomer, Director
- John R Anke, Treasurer