Neil Novich Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Neil S Novich is at least $8.15 Million dollars as of 13 March 2019. Mr. Novich owns over 2,155 units of W.W. Grainger stock worth over $7,831,220 and over the last 16 years he sold GWW stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $318,568 as Independent Director at W.W. Grainger.
Mr. Novich GWW stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Neil has made over 19 trades of the W.W. Grainger stock since 2006, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 2,155 units of GWW stock worth $677,898 on 13 March 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 27,450 units of W.W. Grainger stock on 22 February 2019 worth over $1,168,821. On average, Neil trades about 592 units every 24 days since 2003. As of 13 March 2019 he still owns at least 24,895 units of W.W. Grainger stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Novich stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Neil Novich biography
Neil S. Novich is Independent Director of the company. He is the former Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer and a former director of Ryerson Inc., a major metal distributor and fabricator. Mr. Novich became Ryerson’s President and Chief Executive Officer in 1996 and also Chairman in 1999, a position he held through 2007. He is also a director of Analog Devices, Inc., where he chairs the compensation committee, Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc., where he chairs the compensation committee and previously chaired the audit committee, and Hillenbrand, Inc., where he chairs the compensation and management development committee. He is a trustee of The Field Museum of Natural History, and a member of the Visiting Committee to the Physical Sciences Division, University of Chicago. Mr. Novich, an independent director, was first elected a director of Grainger in 1999 and is a member of the Audit Committee, an “audit committee financial expert,” and a member of the Board Affairs and Nominating Committee.
What is the salary of Neil Novich?
As the Independent Director of W.W. Grainger, the total compensation of Neil Novich at W.W. Grainger is $318,568. There are 8 executives at W.W. Grainger getting paid more, with Donald Macpherson having the highest compensation of $10,455,800.
How old is Neil Novich?
Neil Novich is 64, he’s been the Independent Director of W.W. Grainger since 1999. There are 5 older and 11 younger executives at W.W. Grainger. The oldest executive at W.W. Grainger, Inc. is Brian Anderson, 68, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Neil Novich’s mailing address?
Neil’s mailing address filed with the SEC is ONE BATESVILLE BLVD, , BATESVILLE, IN, 47006.
Insider trading at W.W. Grainger
Over the last 16 years, insiders at W.W. Grainger have traded over $147,767,370 worth of W.W. Grainger stock and bought 43,695 units worth $2,830,887 . The most active insider traders include Harold B Smith, Ernest Scott Santi, and Richard L Keyser. On average, W.W. Grainger executives and independent directors trade stock every 19 days with the average trade being worth of $3,894,793. The most recent stock trade was executed by Paige K Robbins on 1 November 2019, trading 340 units of GWW stock currently worth $108,229.
What does W.W. Grainger do?
W.W. Grainger, Inc. operates as a distributor of maintenance, repair and operating products. It offers maintenance, repair and operating supplies and other related products and services through local branches, catalogs and the Internet. The firm offers a combination of product breadth, local availability, speed of delivery, detailed product information and competitively priced products and services. Its products include material handling equipment, safety and security supplies, lighting and electrical products, power and hand tools, pumps and plumbing supplies, cleaning and maintenance supplies, forestry and agriculture equipment, building and home inspection supplies, vehicle and fleet components and many other items primarily focused on the facilities maintenance market. The company also provides inventory management and energy efficiency solutions. W.W. Grainger was founded by William Wallace Grainger in 1927 and is headquartered in Lake Forest, IL.
What does W.W. Grainger’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Novich stock trades at Analog Devices, Beacon Roofing Supply, Hillenbrand, and W.W. Grainger
W.W. Grainger executives and stock owners
W.W. Grainger executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Donald Macpherson, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Thomas Okray, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and Principal Financial Officer
- John Howard, Senior Vice President, General Counsel
- Paige Robbins, Senior Vice President – Global Supply Chain, Branch Network, Contact Centers and Corporate Strategy
- Deidra Merriwether, Senior Vice President
- Stuart Levenick, Lead Independent Director
- Michael Roberts, Independent Director
- V. Ann Hailey, Independent Director
- James Slavik, Independent Director
- Ernest Santi, Independent Director
- Neil Novich, Independent Director
- Brian Anderson, Independent Director
- Rodney Adkins, Independent Director
- Lucas Watson, Director
- Beatriz Perez, Director
- Eric Tapia, Vice President, Controller
- Kathleen Carroll, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Wilbur H Gantz, Director
- Gary L Rogers, Director
- Ronald L Jadin, Sr. VP & CFO
- James T Ryan, Exec. VP, Mktg, Sales & Svc
- Laura D Brown, Sr. VP, Comm. & Inv. Rel.
- Joseph C High, Sr. VP, Chief People Officer
- William K Hall, Director
- William Lomax, Vice President and Controller
- John W Jr Mccarter, Director
- Michael Ali, Sr. VP and CIO
- Michael A Pulick, Senior Vice President
- Gregory S Irving, Vice President and Controller
- Court D Carruthers, Sr. Vice President
- Timothy M Ferrarell, Sr. VP, Enterprise Systems
- Richard L Keyser, Chairman and CEO
- Harold B Smith, Director
- Nancy A Hobor, Sr VP-Communications & Inv Rel
- Larry J Loizzo, Senior Vice President
- Yc Chen, Sr. Vice Pres., Supply Chain
- P Ogden Loux, Sr. VP, Finance and CFO
- David W Grainger, Director
- Janiece S Webb, Director
- John A Schweig, Sr. VP, Strategy & Development
- Judith E Andringa, Vice President and Controller
- Frederick A Krehbiel, Director
- John W Jr Slayton, Sr. VP, Merchandising
- Wesley M Clark, Pres & Chief Operating Officer