Navdeep Sooch Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Navdeep S Sooch is at least $181 Million dollars as of 2 February 2018. Mr. Sooch owns over 15,000 units of Silicon Laboratories stock worth over $47,946,356 and over the last 17 years he sold SLAB stock worth over $132,640,351. In addition, he makes $287,109 as Independent Chairman of the Board at Silicon Laboratories.
Mr. Sooch SLAB stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Navdeep has made over 52 trades of the Silicon Laboratories stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 15,000 units of SLAB stock worth $412,350 on 2 February 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 145,000 units of Silicon Laboratories stock on 11 February 2015 worth over $7,149,950. On average, Navdeep trades about 23,526 units every 42 days since 2003. As of 2 February 2018 he still owns at least 443,332 units of Silicon Laboratories stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Sooch stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Navdeep Sooch biography
Navdeep S. Sooch is Independent Chairman of the Board of Silicon Laboratories Inc. Mr. Sooch co-founded Silicon Labs in August 1996 and has served as Chairman of the Board since our inception. From October 2011 to April 2018, he served as the CEO of Ketra, Inc., a private company in the field of solid state lighting. Mr. Sooch served as our Chief Executive Officer from August 1996 to December 2003 and as interim Chief Executive Officer from April 2005 to September 2005. From March 1985 until founding Silicon Labs, Mr. Sooch held various positions at Crystal Semiconductor/Cirrus Logic, a designer and manufacturer of integrated circuits, including Vice President of Engineering. From May 1982 to March 1985, Mr. Sooch was a Design Engineer with AT&T Bell Labs. Mr. Sooch holds a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from the University of Michigan, Dearborn and an M.S. in Electrical Engineering from Stanford University. Mr. Sooch’s prior experience as our Chief Executive Officer as well as his experience as an executive and a semiconductor designer provides him with extensive insight into our industry and our operations and qualifies him to serve as Chairman of our Board of Directors.
What is the salary of Navdeep Sooch?
As the Independent Chairman of the Board of Silicon Laboratories, the total compensation of Navdeep Sooch at Silicon Laboratories is $287,109. There are 5 executives at Silicon Laboratories getting paid more, with George Tuttle having the highest compensation of $6,077,880.
How old is Navdeep Sooch?
Navdeep Sooch is 56, he’s been the Independent Chairman of the Board of Silicon Laboratories since 2010. There are 3 older and 8 younger executives at Silicon Laboratories. The oldest executive at Silicon Laboratories, Inc. is William Bock, 68, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Navdeep Sooch’s mailing address?
Navdeep’s mailing address filed with the SEC is , , , , .
Insider trading at Silicon Laboratories
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Silicon Laboratories have traded over $301,452,433 worth of Silicon Laboratories stock and bought 12,602 units worth $408,175 . The most active insider traders include Navdeep S Sooch, Gregg A Lowe, and David R Welland. On average, Silicon Laboratories executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with the average trade being worth of $1,463,053. The most recent stock trade was executed by Brandon Tolany on 26 September 2019, trading 1,000 units of SLAB stock currently worth $113,940.
What does Silicon Laboratories do?
Silicon Laboratories, Inc. designs and develops analog-intensive and mixed-signal integrated circuits. It offers microcontrollers, wireless, sensors, USB bridges, analog, clocks and oscillators, isolators, power, audio & radio, modems and TV & Video product categories. The firm offers solutions for automotive, communications, data centers, healthcare & fitness, home automation & entertainment, industrial automation & power and retail industries. The company was founded by Navdeep S. Sooch, David R. Welland, and Jeffrey W. Scott in August 1996 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
What does Silicon Laboratories’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Sooch stock trades at Silicon Laboratories
Silicon Laboratories executives and stock owners
Silicon Laboratories executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- George Tuttle, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- John Hollister, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Brandon Tolany, Senior Vice President – Worldwide Sales
- Alessandro Piovaccari, Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Sandeep Kumar, Senior Vice President – Worldwide Operations
- Navdeep Sooch, Independent Chairman of the Board
- William Wood, Lead Independent Director
- Sumit Sadana, Independent Director
- Jack Lazar, Independent Director
- Nina Richardson, Independent Director
- Gregg Lowe, Independent Director
- William Bock, Independent Director
- Christy Wyatt, Director
- Sharon Hagi, Chief Security Officer
- Daniel Mark Thompson, SR VP & GM, INFRA & Automotive
- Neil Y. Kim, Director
- Necip Sayiner, Presdient & CEO
- David P Bresemann, Vice President
- Kristen M Onken, Director
- Jonathan D Ivester, Vice President
- Harvey B Cash, Director
- David R Welland, Vice President
- Geir Forre, Sr VP & GM,Energy Micro Unit
- Mark A Downing, Sr Vice President, Broad Based
- Laurence G Walker, Director
- Kurt W Hoff, VP of Worldwide Sales
- Robert Ted Iii Enloe, Director
- Alf Egil Bogen, Director
- Paul V Jr Walsh, Interim Vice President & CFO
- Nelson C Chan, Director
- Gary R Gay, Vice President
- Edmund G Healy, Vice President
- Bradley J Fluke, Vice President
- Russell J Brennan, Chief Financial Officer
- Daniel A Rabinovitsj, Vice President
- Derrell C Coker, Vice President
- Jeffrey W Scott, Vice President
- John W Mcgovern, Vice President & CFO
- Daniel A Artusi, President and COO