Nathaniel Davis Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Nathaniel A Davis is at least $28 Million dollars as of 25 January 2019. Mr. Davis owns over 100,000 units of K12 stock worth over $9,159,720 and over the last 14 years he sold LRN stock worth over $12,437,145. In addition, he makes $6,435,890 as Executive Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer at K12.
Mr. Davis LRN stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Nathaniel has made over 20 trades of the K12 stock since 2006, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 100,000 units of LRN stock worth $2,906,000 on 25 January 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 131,579 units of K12 stock on 1 May 2017 worth over $2,627,633. On average, Nathaniel trades about 11,320 units every 48 days since 2005. As of 25 January 2019 he still owns at least 458,674 units of K12 stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Davis stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Nathaniel Davis biography
Nathaniel A. Davis re-designated as Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Offier of the Company effective March 2, 2018. Mr. Davis joined us as a director in July 2009 and has served as our Chairman since June 2012. In January 2013, he became our Executive Chairman, and in January 2014, Mr. Davis was appointed to be our CEO, serving in that role through February 2016 and again beginning in March 2018. He also is a member of our Academic Committee. Prior to joining the Company, he served as the managing director of RANND Advisory Group from 2003 until December 2012. Previously, Mr. Davis worked for XM Satellite Radio from June 2006 to November 2008, serving as President and then Chief Executive Officer until the company’s merger with Sirius Radio. He also served on the XM Satellite Radio board from 1999 through 2008. From 2000 to 2003, Mr. Davis was President and Chief Operating Officer and a board member of XO Communications Inc. Mr. Davis has also held senior executive positions at Nextel Communications (EVP, Network and Technical Service), MCI Telecommunications (Chief Financial Officer) and MCI Metro (President and Chief Operating Officer). Since 2011, Mr. Davis has served as a director of Unisys Corporation and RLJ Lodging Trust. Mr. Davis has also previously served on the board of several public and private firms including Mutual of America Capital Management Corporation, Charter
What is the salary of Nathaniel Davis?
As the Executive Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of K12, the total compensation of Nathaniel Davis at K12 is $6,435,890. There are no executives at K12 getting paid more.
How old is Nathaniel Davis?
Nathaniel Davis is 65, he’s been the Executive Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of K12 since 2018. There are 5 older and 7 younger executives at K12. The oldest executive at K12, Inc. is Craig Barrett, 78, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Nathaniel Davis’s mailing address?
Nathaniel’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 2300 CORPORATE PARK DRIVE, , HERNDON, VA, 20171.
Insider trading at K12
Over the last 12 years, insiders at K12 have traded over $22,654,611 worth of K12 stock and bought 3,750 units worth $73,275 . The most active insider traders include Craig R Barrett, Andrew H Tisch, and Nathaniel A Davis. On average, K12 executives and independent directors trade stock every 28 days with the average trade being worth of $420,038. The most recent stock trade was executed by Kevin Chavous on 25 October 2019, trading 15,000 units of LRN stock currently worth $308,100.
What does K12 do?
K12, Inc. is a technology-based educational company, which offers proprietary and third party curriculum, software systems and educational services. It also offers online curriculum and career services to middle and high school students, under the Destinations Career Academy brand name. The company was founded by Ronald J. Packard in 1999 and is headquartered in Herndon, VA.
What does K12’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Davis stock trades at Charter Communications, K12, RLJ Lodging Trust, and Unisys
K12 executives and stock owners
K12 executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Nathaniel Davis, Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Kevin Chavous, President, Academics, Policy and Schools Group
- James Rhyu, Chief Financial Officer and President, Product and Technology
- Allison Cleveland, Executive Vice President of School Management and Services
- Eliza McFadden, Director
- Steven Fink, Independent Director
- John Engler, Independent Director
- Guillermo Bron, Independent Director
- Aida Alvarez, Independent Director
- Craig Barrett, Independent Director
- Robert Knowling, Independent Director
- Mike Kraft, SVP, Corporate Communications
- Robert Cohen, Director
- Vincent Mathis, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Shaun Mc Almont, Pres., Career Readiness Ed.
- Michael Rknowledge Universe…,
- Andrew H Tisch, Director
- Stuart Udell, Chief Executive Officer
- Joseph Zarella, EVP, Business Operations
- Howard D. Polsky, SVP, General Counsel&Secretary
- Lynda Cloud, EVP, Products
- Holdings Llccephalopod Corp…,
- Robert Moon, SVP, Chief Information Officer
- Universe Learning Group Llc…,
- Holdings Llc Kcdl,
- Celia M Stokes, Chief Marketing Officer
- George B Jr Hughes, EVP of School Services
- Harry T Hawks, EVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Group Llc Learning,
- Ronald J Packard, Chief Executive Officer
- Howard L Allentoff, SVP of Human Resources
- Maria A. Szalay, SVP, Product Development
- John Patrick Olsen, EVP of Operations
- Bruce J Davis, EVP of Worldwide Bus. Dev.
- Adam Cohn, Director
- Mary H Futrell, Director
- Jon Q Jrhoag Jay Ckimball R…,
- Fredda J Cassell, Director
- Michael R Milken, 10% owner
- Timothy Murray, President and COO
- Holdings Llcmilken Lowell J…,
- Jane Swift, Director
- Lowell J Milken,
- Financial Group Llc Corners…,
- Group Partners Learning,
- Michael Rknowledge Universe…,
- Lowell Jknowledge Universe …,
- Lowell Jcornerstone Financi…,
- Thomas J Wilford, Director
- John F. Baule, COO & CFO
- Bror V H Saxberg, Chief Learning Officer
- Michael Rlearning Group Par…,
- Michael Rknowledge Industri…,
- Lowell Jcornerstone Financi…,
- Lowell Jhampstead Associate…,
- Stearns Asset Management In…,
- Nancy H Hauge, SVP of Human Resources
- Lowell Jlearning Group Part…,
- Michael Rhampstead Associat…,