Nathan Schultz Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Nathan J. Schultz is at least $27.6 Million dollars as of 30 July 2019. Mr. Schultz owns over 54,687 units of Chegg stock worth over $13,905,583 and over the last 6 years he sold CHGG stock worth over $10,590,576. In addition, he makes $3,121,280 as President – Learning Services at Chegg.
Mr. Schultz CHGG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Nathan has made over 31 trades of the Chegg stock since 2014, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 54,687 units of CHGG stock worth $430,934 on 30 July 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 103,773 units of Chegg stock on 26 February 2015 worth over $3,480,546. On average, Nathan trades about 10,671 units every 22 days since 2013. As of 30 July 2019 he still owns at least 414,597 units of Chegg stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Schultz stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Nathan Schultz biography
Nathan Schultz serves as President – Learning Services of the company since December 2018 and previously served as our Chief Learning Officer from June 2014 until December 2018, our Chief Content Officer from May 2012 until June 2014, our Vice President of Content Management from 2010 to May 2012 and our Director of Textbook Strategy from 2008 to 2010. Prior to joining us, Mr. Schultz served in various management positions at R.R. Bowker, a provider of bibliographic information and management solutions; Monument Information Resource, a marketing intelligence resource acquired by R.R. Bowker; Pearson Education, an education publishing and assessment service; and Jones & Bartlett Learning, a division of Ascend Learning and provider of education solutions. Mr. Schultz holds a B.A. in History from Elon University.
What is the salary of Nathan Schultz?
As the President – Learning Services of Chegg, the total compensation of Nathan Schultz at Chegg is $3,121,280. There are 2 executives at Chegg getting paid more, with Daniel Rosensweig having the highest compensation of $9,117,510.
How old is Nathan Schultz?
Nathan Schultz is 41, he’s been the President – Learning Services of Chegg since 2018. There are 10 older and 2 younger executives at Chegg. The oldest executive at Chegg, Inc. is Esther Lem, 63, who is the Chief Marketing Officer.
What’s Nathan Schultz’s mailing address?
Nathan’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O CHEGG, INC, 3990 FREEDOM CIR, SANTA CLARA, CA, 95054.
Insider trading at Chegg
Over the last 6 years, insiders at Chegg have traded over $111,215,170 worth of Chegg stock and bought 247,146 units worth $1,605,185 . The most active insider traders include Daniel Rosensweig, Ltd Ace Holdings Management…, and Jeffrey T Housenbold. On average, Chegg executives and independent directors trade stock every 12 days with the average trade being worth of $2,650,684. The most recent stock trade was executed by Dave Jr. Borders on 1 November 2019, trading 6,657 units of CHGG stock currently worth $204,836.
What does Chegg do?
Chegg, Inc. engages in the operations of learning platform for students. It intends to empower students to take control of their education and help the students study, college admissions exams, accomplish their goals, get grades, and test scores. The firm offers required and non-required scholastic materials including textbooks in any format; access to online homework help and textbook solutions; course organization and scheduling; college and university matching tools; and scholarship connections. Its services include Chegg study, writing, tutors, and math solver. The company was founded by Osman Rashid and Aayush Phumbhra on July 29, 2005 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA.
What does Chegg’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Schultz stock trades at Chegg
Chegg executives and stock owners
Chegg executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Daniel Rosensweig, Co-Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Andrew Brown, Chief Financial Officer
- Nathan Schultz, President – Learning Services
- Michael Osier, Chief Information Officer, Chief Outcomes Officer
- Jenny Brandemeuhl, Chief People Officer
- Esther Lem, Chief Marketing Officer
- Richard Sarnoff, Independent Co-Chairman of the Board
- Ted Schlein, Independent Director
- Marne Levine, Independent Director
- Renee Budig, Independent Director
- John York, Independent Director
- Melanie Whelan, Director
- Paul LeBlanc, Director
- John Fillmore, Chief Business Officer
- Dave Borders, General Counsel
- Robin Tomasello, VP, CORPORATE CONTROLLER
- Jeffrey T Housenbold, Director
- Jenny Brandemuehl, CHIEF PEOPLE OFFICER
- Charles Geiger, CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
- Robert C. Chesnut, SR VP & GENERAL COUNSEL
- David J. Bernhardt, VP, CORPORATE CONTROLLER
- Llczeev Orensasson Orisasso…,
- Investment Partners Ii, L.P…,
- Anne M. Dwane, CHIEF BUSINESS OFFICER
- Perkins Caufield & Byers Xi…,
- Gibson B. Biddle, CHIEF PRODUCT OFFICER
- Ltd Ace Holdings Management…,
- Barry Mc Carthy, Director