Murry Gerber Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Murry Gerber is at least $32.8 Million dollars as of 1 August 2019. Mr. Gerber owns over 4,280 units of BlackRock stock worth over $32,426,685 and over the last 16 years he sold BLK stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $382,555 as Lead Independent Director at BlackRock.
Mr. Gerber BLK stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Murry has made over 29 trades of the BlackRock stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 4,280 units of BLK stock worth $2,008,048 on 1 August 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 600,000 units of BlackRock stock on 6 December 2007 worth over $10,344,000. On average, Murry trades about 30,491 units every 89 days since 2004. As of 1 August 2019 he still owns at least 69,115 units of BlackRock stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Gerber stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Murry Gerber biography
Murry S. Gerber is an Lead Independent Director of BlackRock Inc. Mr. Gerber served as Executive Chairman of EQT Corporation, an integrated energy production company, from 2010 until May 2011, as its Chairman from 2000 to 2010, as its President from 1998 to 2007 and as its Chief Executive Officer from 1998 to 2000. As a former leader of a large, publicly traded energy production company and as a current or former member of the board of directors of three large, publicly traded companies, Mr. Gerber brings to the Board extensive expertise and insight into corporate operations, management and governance matters, as well as expert knowledge of the energy sector.
What is the salary of Murry Gerber?
As the Lead Independent Director of BlackRock, the total compensation of Murry Gerber at BlackRock is $382,555. There are 6 executives at BlackRock getting paid more, with Laurence Fink having the highest compensation of $26,543,300.
How old is Murry Gerber?
Murry Gerber is 66, he’s been the Lead Independent Director of BlackRock since 2017. There are 3 older and 21 younger executives at BlackRock. The oldest executive at BlackRock, Inc. is Mathis Cabiallavetta, 74, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Murry Gerber’s mailing address?
Murry’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 340 FOX HUNT ROAD, , PITTSBURGH, PA, 15238.
Insider trading at BlackRock
Over the last 2 years, insiders at BlackRock have traded over $113,410,564 worth of BlackRock stock and bought 10,861 units worth $5,330,502 . The most active insider traders include William E Ford, Fabrizio Freda, and Murry Gerber. On average, BlackRock executives and independent directors trade stock every 18 days with the average trade being worth of $2,665,545. The most recent stock trade was executed by Laurence Fink on 24 October 2019, trading 44,443 units of BLK stock currently worth $20,314,451.
What does BlackRock do?
BlackRock, Inc. engages in providing investment management, risk management, and advisory services for institutional and retail clients worldwide. Its products include single and multi-asset class portfolios investing in equities, fixed income, alternatives, and money market instruments. The company was founded by Ralph L. Schlosstein, Susan L. Wagner, Robert Steven Kapito, and Laurence Douglas Fink in 1988 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
What does BlackRock’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Gerber stock trades at BlackRock, EQT, Halliburton Co, United States Steel, and TMX
BlackRock executives and stock owners
BlackRock executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Laurence Fink, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Robert Kapito, President, Director
- Mark McCombe, Senior Managing Director, Head of Americas
- Robert Goldstein, Chief Operating Officer, Senior Managing Director, Global Head of BlackRock Solutions
- J. Richard Kushel, Senior Managing Director, Global Head of Multi-Asset Strategies and Global Fixed Income
- Gary Shedlin, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Managing Director
- Murry Gerber, Lead Independent Director
- Ivan Seidenberg, Independent Director
- Pamela Daley, Independent Director
- Gordon Nixon, Independent Director
- Mathis Cabiallavetta, Independent Director
- Marco Slim Domit, Independent Director
- Cheryl Mills, Independent Director
- Jessica Einhorn, Independent Director
- Susan Wagner, Independent Director
- Margaret Johnson, Independent Director
- William Ford, Independent Director
- Charles Robbins, Independent Director
- Fabrizio Freda, Independent Director
- Mark Wilson, Independent Director
- Bader Alsaad, Independent Director
- William Demchak, Director
- Mark Wiedman, Senior Managing Director, Head of International and of Corporate Strategy
- Jeffrey Smith, Senior Managing Director, Head of Global Human Resources
- Rachel Lord, Senior Managing Director, Head of EMEA
- Geraldine Buckingham, Senior Managing Director, Head of Asia Pacific
- Christopher Meade, Chief Legal Officer, General Counsel, Senior Managing Director
- Robert W Fairbairn, Senior Managing Director
- Abdlatif Yousef Al Hamad, Director
- Deryck C Maughan, Director
- James Grosfeld, Director
- Jeff A Smith, Senior Managing Director
- Marc D. Comerchero, Principal Accounting Officer
- Ryan Stork, Senior Managing Director
- Bancorp Inc. Pnc, 10% owner