Murray Wright Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Murray N Wright is at least $221 Thousand dollars as of 22 May 2017. Mr. Wright owns over 1,000 units of TESSCO Technologies stock worth over $12,980 and over the last 9 years he sold TESS stock worth over $208,366. In addition, he makes $0 as President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director at TESSCO Technologies.
Mr. Wright TESS stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Murray has made over 6 trades of the TESSCO Technologies stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 1,000 units of TESS stock worth $14,450 on 22 May 2017.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 2,252 units of TESSCO Technologies stock on 22 March 2013 worth over $47,585. On average, Murray trades about 534 units every 102 days since 2010. As of 22 May 2017 he still owns at least 1,000 units of TESSCO Technologies stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Wright stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Murray Wright biography
Murray Wright is President, Chief Executive Officer, Director of the Company. He served from 2013 to 2015 as Chief Executive Officer and President of Zones, Inc., a global IT solutions provider. From 2010 to 2013, he served as President, the Americas of Tech Data Corporation, a publicly traded, global distributor of IT products and services, and was Senior Vice President, U.S. Sales from 2006 to 2010. Before joining Tech Data Corporation, Mr. Wright was President of Lenovo Canada Inc., General Manager of Ingram Micro Canada and General Manager of Sharp Electronics of Canada, Ltd., and began his career with Xerox Canada Inc. Mr. Wright is well qualified to serve as a member of the Company’s Board of Directors based on his more than 25 years of experience in the IT industry, including senior executive positions with leading manufacturers and global IT solutions providers and distributors.
How old is Murray Wright?
Murray Wright is 60, he’s been the President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director of TESSCO Technologies since 2016. There are 6 older and 3 younger executives at TESSCO Technologies. The oldest executive at TESSCO Technologies, Inc. is Robert Barnhill, 72, who is the Executive Chairman of the Board.
What’s Murray Wright’s mailing address?
Murray’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 5350 TECH DATA DRIVE, , CLEARWATER, FL, 33760.
Insider trading at TESSCO Technologies
Over the last 16 years, insiders at TESSCO Technologies have traded over $72,278,538 worth of TESSCO Technologies stock and bought 633,007 units worth $7,873,875 . The most active insider traders include Group I, Llc Donoghue Danie…, Research Microcap Value Fun…, and Research Inc Advisory. On average, TESSCO Technologies executives and independent directors trade stock every 19 days with the average trade being worth of $168,779. The most recent stock trade was executed by Charles Kriete on 10 September 2019, trading 42,708 units of TESS stock currently worth $603,037.
What does TESSCO Technologies do?
TESSCO Technologies, Inc. is a technology distributor, manufacturer, and solutions provider serving commercial and retail customers in the wireless infrastructure, and mobile device accessories markets.It operates through Commercial and Retail business segments. The Commercial segment consists of public carriers, government, private system operators, and value-added resellers. The Retail segment is comprised of the market which includes retailers, independent dealer agent, and carriers. The company was founded by Robert B. Barnhill Jr. in 1982 and is headquartered in Hunt Valley, MD.
What does TESSCO Technologies’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Wright stock trades at Tech Data and TESSCO Technologies
TESSCO Technologies executives and stock owners
TESSCO Technologies executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Robert Barnhill, Executive Chairman of the Board
- Douglas Rein, Senior Vice President – Performance Systems and Operations
- Aric Spitulnik, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Secretary
- David Calusdian, IR Contact Officer
- Mark Wymer, Senior Vice President
- Murray Wright, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Morton Zifferer, Independent Director
- Dennis Shaughnessy, Independent Director
- Benn Konsynski, Independent Director
- Jay Baitler, Independent Director
- John Beletic, Lead Independent Director
- Elizabeth Robinson, Senior Vice President, Retail Sales and Product Marketing
- Charles Kriete, Senior Vice President – Commercial Sales, Product Marketing and Supply Chain
- Sandip Mukerjee, President and CEO
- Craig A. Oldham, Senior Vice President
- Willie J. Peterson, Senior Vice President
- Steven K. Tom, Senior Vice President
- Said Tofighi, Sr. Vice President
- Paul J Gaffney, Director
- Susan D Goodman, Director
- Research Microcap Value Fun…, 10% owner
- Daniel Okrent, Director
- Group I, Llc Donoghue Danie…,
- Group I, Llc Murphy Michael…,
- Equity Partners Lp Discovery, 10% owner
- Christina M Corner, Sr. VP
- Jerome C Eppler, Director
- Research Inc Advisory, 10% owner
- David M Young, VP, Secretary
- Randolph Shaw Wilgis, Sr. VP
- Richard A Guipe, Sr. VP
- Gerald T Garland, Sr. Vice President