Munish Nanda Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Munish Nanda is at least $6.5 Million dollars as of 13 February 2019. Mr. Nanda owns over 11,059 units of Watts Water Technologies stock worth over $2,717,771 and over the last 8 years he sold WTS stock worth over $1,403,264. In addition, he makes $2,383,790 as President – Americas & Europe at Watts Water Technologies.
Mr. Nanda WTS stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Munish has made over 5 trades of the Watts Water Technologies stock since 2013, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 11,059 units of WTS stock worth $877,200 on 13 February 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 51,421 units of Watts Water Technologies stock on 14 November 2013 worth over $1,055,673. On average, Munish trades about 3,144 units every 53 days since 2011. As of 13 February 2019 he still owns at least 29,145 units of Watts Water Technologies stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Nanda stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Munish Nanda biography
Munish Nanda is President – Americas & Europe of Watts Water Technologies, Inc. Mr. Nanda originally joined our Company in April 2015 as President, Americas. Mr. Nanda previously served as President of Control Technologies for ITT Corporation from April 2011 to March 2015. Mr. Nanda also served as Group Vice President of ITT Corporation’s Fluid and Motion Control Group from April 2008 to April 2011. ITT Corporation is a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the energy, transportation and industrial markets. Prior to joining ITT Corporation, Mr. Nanda held several operating leadership and general management positions with Thermo Fisher Scientific Corporation and Honeywell International Inc. Mr. Nanda has also served as a member of the Board of Directors of CECO Environmental Corp. since June 2018. CECO Environmental provides air quality and fluid handling products and solutions serving the energy, industrial and other niche markets.
What is the salary of Munish Nanda?
As the President – Americas & Europe of Watts Water Technologies, the total compensation of Munish Nanda at Watts Water Technologies is $2,383,790. There are 1 executives at Watts Water Technologies getting paid more, with Robert Pagano having the highest compensation of $5,854,530.
How old is Munish Nanda?
Munish Nanda is 54, he’s been the President – Americas & Europe of Watts Water Technologies since 2016. There are 8 older and 4 younger executives at Watts Water Technologies. The oldest executive at Watts Water Technologies, Inc. is W. Craig Kissel, 68, who is the Independent Chairman of the Board.
What’s Munish Nanda’s mailing address?
Munish’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1133 WESTCHESTER AVENUE, , WHITE PLAINS, NY, 10604.
Insider trading at Watts Water Technologies
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Watts Water Technologies have traded over $64,181,102 worth of Watts Water Technologies stock. The most active insider traders include Timothy P Horne, Merilee Raines, and Robert J Jr Pagano. On average, Watts Water Technologies executives and independent directors trade stock every 49 days with the average trade being worth of $1,399,515. The most recent stock trade was executed by Timothy P Horne on 13 March 2019, trading 12,500 units of WTS stock currently worth $992,250.
What does Watts Water Technologies do?
Watts Water Technologies, Inc. engages in the manufacture and provision of products for water conservation, safety, and flow control. It operates through the following geographic segments: Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa. Its services include plumbing and flow control solutions, water quality and conditioning, water reuse and drainage, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning, and municipal waterworks. The company was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in North Andover, MA.
What does Watts Water Technologies’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Nanda stock trades at CECO Environmental, ITT, and Watts Water Technologies
Watts Water Technologies executives and stock owners
Watts Water Technologies executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Robert Pagano, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Munish Nanda, President – Americas & Europe
- Shashank Patel, Chief Financial Officer
- Kenneth Lepage, Executive Vice President , General Counsel, Secretary
- Elie Melhem, President – Asia-Pacific, the Middle East & Africa
- W. Craig Kissel, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Merilee Raines, Independent Director
- Christopher Conway, Independent Director
- Louise Goeser, Independent Director
- Joseph Reitmeier, Independent Director
- Jes Hansen, Independent Director
- David Dunbar, Independent Director
- Joseph Noonan, Director
- Timothy MacPhee, Treasurer, Vice President Investor Relations
- Jennifer Congdon, Chief Human Resource Officer
- Richard J Cathcart, Director
- Virginia A Halloran, Acting CAO
- Bernard Baert, Director
- Robert Louis Ayers, Director
- Debra J Ogston, Chief HR Officer
- Todd A Trapp, Chief Financial Officer
- Timothy P Horne, Director
- Srinivas K. Bagepalli, President of North America
- Kennett F Burnes, Director
- Inc. Clarcor, Director
- David Joseph Coghlan, President, N. America & Asia
- Dean P Freeman, Executive VP & CFO
- John K Mcgillicuddy, Director
- A Suellen Torregrosa, President, Americas
- Mario Sanchez, Pres. & Group Man. Dir. EMEA
- William C Mccartney, Chief Financial Officer
- J Dennis Cawte, Group Managing Director
- Kenneth J Mcavoy, Director
- Ernest E Elliott, Executive VP of Marketing
- Gordon W Moran, Director
- Taylor K Robinson, Executive Vice President
- Gregory J Michaud, Executive Vice President
- Daniel J Iii Murphy, Director
- Michael P Flanders, Executive Vice President
- Patrick S Okeefe, Chief Executive Officer
- Kenneth S Korotkin, VP, Corporate Controller & CAO
- Ralph E Jr Jackson, Director
- William J Merchant, Corporate Controller
- Paul A Lacourciere, Corporate VP of Manufacturing
- Lynn A Mcvay, Executive Vice President
- Josh C Fu, President, Asia
- William D Martino, Chief Operating Officer
- Douglas T White, Group Vice President
- Investors, Inc. Et Algabell…,
- Lester J Taufen, Gen. Counsel, VP Legal Affairs
- Jeffrey A Polofsky, Exec. VP Retail Sales & Mktg
- Roger A Young, Director