Mogens Bay Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Mogens C Bay is at least $66.4 Million dollars as of 4 November 2019. Mr. Bay owns over 42,870 units of Valmont Industries stock worth over $42,154,260 and over the last 16 years he sold VMI stock worth over $23,261,182. In addition, he makes $956,995 as Executive Chairman of the Board at Valmont Industries.
Mr. Bay VMI stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Mogens has made over 16 trades of the Valmont Industries stock since 2010, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 42,870 units of VMI stock worth $4,478,629 on 4 November 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 127,443 units of Valmont Industries stock on 30 November 2017 worth over $16,909,137. On average, Mogens trades about 8,424 units every 50 days since 2003. As of 4 November 2019 he still owns at least 289,720 units of Valmont Industries stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Bay stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Mogens Bay biography
Mogens C. Bay has been appointed as Executive Chairman of the Board of Valmont Industries Inc effective December 31, 2017. He served as Executive Chairman of the Company during 2018. He was Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Company from January 1997 through December 2017, and President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company from August 1993 through December 1996. Mr. Bay previously served as a director of Peter Kiewit Sons’, Inc. and of ConAgra Foods, Inc. Mr. Bay’s 39 years of experience with Valmont provides an extensive knowledge of Valmont’s operating companies and its lines of business, its long-term strategies and domestic and international growth opportunities. Mr. Bay has served as a director of the Company since October 1993.
What is the salary of Mogens Bay?
As the Executive Chairman of the Board of Valmont Industries, the total compensation of Mogens Bay at Valmont Industries is $956,995. There are 2 executives at Valmont Industries getting paid more, with Stephen Kaniewski having the highest compensation of $4,428,910.
How old is Mogens Bay?
Mogens Bay is 70, he’s been the Executive Chairman of the Board of Valmont Industries since 2017. There are 2 older and 9 younger executives at Valmont Industries. The oldest executive at Valmont Industries, Inc. is Walter Scott, 87, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Mogens Bay’s mailing address?
Mogens’s mailing address filed with the SEC is ONE VALMONT PLAZA, , OMAHA, NE, 68154.
Insider trading at Valmont Industries
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Valmont Industries have traded over $134,842,500 worth of Valmont Industries stock and bought 2,802 units worth $313,103 . The most active insider traders include B. Daugherty Charitable Fou…, Mogens C Bay, and Richard Heyse. On average, Valmont Industries executives and independent directors trade stock every 36 days with the average trade being worth of $2,940,410. The most recent stock trade was executed by Mogens C Bay on 4 November 2019, trading 42,870 units of VMI stock currently worth $4,478,629.
What does Valmont Industries do?
Valmont Industries, Inc. engages in the manufacturing of engineered fabricated metal products. It operates through the following four segments: Engineered Support Structures, Utility Support Structures, Irrigation and Coatings. The Engineered Support Structures segment produces engineered access systems, highway safety products, and integrated structure solutions for smart cities. The Utility Support Structures segment manufactures steel and concrete pole structures for global utility transmission, distribution and generation platforms primarily in the U.S., and also produces steel energy generation structures and engineered solar tracking solutions sold outside the U.S. The Irrigation segment mechanized irrigation systems and provides water management solutions for large-scale production agriculture, and technology for precision agriculture. The Coatings segment provides global galvanizing, painting and anodizing services to preserve and protect metal products. The company was founded by Robert B. Daugherty in 1946 and is headquartered in Omaha, NE.
What does Valmont Industries’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Bay stock trades at Conagra Brands and Valmont Industries
Valmont Industries executives and stock owners
Valmont Industries executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Stephen Kaniewski, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Mark Jaksich, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Corporate Secretary
- Mogens Bay, Executive Chairman of the Board
- Timothy Francis, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- Vanessa Brown, Senior Vice President – Human Resources
- Catherine Paglia, Lead Independent Director
- Daniel Neary, Independent Director
- Walter Scott, Independent Director
- Clark Randt, Independent Director
- Kaj den Daas, Independent Director
- James Milliken, Independent Director
- Theodor Freye, Independent Director
- Donna Milrod, Director
- Renee Campbell, IR Contact Officer
- Barry Ruffalo, EVP Operational Excellence
- Kenneth E Stinson, Director
- John A Kehoe, VP Info Technology and CIO
- E Robert Meaney, Sr. V.P. – International
- Mark Treinen, V.P.-Business Dev.
- John E Jones, Director
- Steven G Branscombe, VP InformationTechnology
- John G Graboski, VP Human Resources
- B. Daugherty Charitable Fou…, 10% owner
- Thomas F Madison, Director
- Robert B Daugherty, 10% owner
- Charles D Jr Peebler, Director
- Claudio Laterreur, SVP / CIO
- Walter Pasko, VP – Procurement
- Vikas Bansal, President & COO
- Brian J Desigio, VP Corporate Development
- Glen A Barton, Director
- Todd G Atkinson, Executive Vice President
- Richard Heyse, Executive Vice President
- Ann Ashford, Vice President-Corporate HR
- Stephen R Jr Lewis, Director
- P Thomas Pogge, VP – General Counsel
- Terry J Mcclain, Sr. V.P. & CFO
- B. Daugherty Revocable Trus…, 10% owner