Mina Sooch Net Worth
Mina Sooch biography
Mina Sooch is Independent Director of the company. She is an experienced and accomplished biopharmaceutical executive with over 25 years of experience in the life sciences sector, with significant experience as a venture capitalist.
What’s Mina Sooch’s mailing address?
Mina’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O BIOVIE INC., 100 CUMMINGS CENTER SUITE 247C, BEVERLY, MA, 01915.
What does BioVie do?
BioVie Inc., a clinical stage biotechnology company, engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of drugs therapies in the United States. It develops BIV201, which is in Phase IIa clinical trial for the treatment of ascites due to chronic liver cirrhosis. The company was formerly known as NanoAntibiotics, Inc. and changed its name to BioVie Inc. in July 2016. BioVie Inc. was founded in 2013 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
What does BioVie’s logo look like?
BioVie executives and stock owners
BioVie executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mina Sooch, Independent Director
- Michael Sherman, Independent Director
- James Lang, Independent Director
- Hari Kumar, Independent Director
- Rajah Menon, Director
- Richard Berman, Director
- Patrick Yeramian, Chief Medical Officer
- Penelope Markham, Chief Scientific Officer
- J. Wendy Kim, Chief Financial Officer, Corporate Secretary
- Terren Peizer, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Jonathan Adams, President, Chief Operating Officer, Director
- Cuong V Do, Director
- R Richard Wieland, interim CFO
- Julie G Anderson, Director