Milton Carroll Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Milton Carroll is at least $18.8 Million dollars as of 17 May 2019. Mr. Carroll owns over 19,780 units of CenterPoint stock worth over $2,616,962 and over the last 16 years he sold CNP stock worth over $13,290,640. In addition, he makes $2,886,480 as Executive Chairman of the Board at CenterPoint.
Mr. Carroll CNP stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Milton has made over 43 trades of the CenterPoint stock since 2006, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 19,780 units of CNP stock worth $587,466 on 17 May 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 75,000 units of CenterPoint stock on 5 March 2019 worth over $2,265,750. On average, Milton trades about 3,336 units every 28 days since 2003. As of 17 May 2019 he still owns at least 90,521 units of CenterPoint stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Carroll stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Milton Carroll biography
Milton Carroll is a Executive Chairman of the Board of the Company. He has been a director since 1992. He has served as Executive Chairman since June 2013 and previously served as Chairman from September 2002 until May 2013. Mr. Carroll has served as a director of Halliburton Company since 2006 and Western Gas Holdings, LLC, the general partner of Western Gas Partners, LP, since 2008. He has served as a director of Health Care Service Corporation since 1998 and as its chairman since 2002. He previously served as a director of LyondellBasell Industries N.V. from July 2010 to July 2016 as well as LRE GP, LLC, the general partner of LRR Energy, L.P., from November 2011 to January 2014. The Board determined that Mr. Carroll should be nominated for election as a director due to his extensive knowledge of the Company and its operations gained in 25 years of service as a director of the Company, its predecessors and affiliates. The Board values Mr. Carroll’s knowledge of the oil and natural gas industry, board leadership skills and corporate governance expertise.
What is the salary of Milton Carroll?
As the Executive Chairman of the Board of CenterPoint, the total compensation of Milton Carroll at CenterPoint is $2,886,480. There are 1 executives at CenterPoint getting paid more, with Scott Prochazka having the highest compensation of $8,887,980.
How old is Milton Carroll?
Milton Carroll is 68, he’s been the Executive Chairman of the Board of CenterPoint since 2013. There are no older and 16 younger executives at CenterPoint.
What’s Milton Carroll’s mailing address?
Milton’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1111 LOUISIANA, , HOUSTON, TX, 77002.
Insider trading at CenterPoint
Over the last 17 years, insiders at CenterPoint have traded over $17,135,435 worth of CenterPoint stock and bought 112,205 units worth $1,918,671 . The most active insider traders include R A Walker, Scott J Mclean, and Milton Carroll. On average, CenterPoint executives and independent directors trade stock every 51 days with the average trade being worth of $466,563. The most recent stock trade was executed by Scott M Prochazka on 1 November 2019, trading 7,000 units of CNP stock currently worth $203,140.
What does CenterPoint do?
CenterPoint Energy, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in power generation and distribution. It operates through the following segments: Electric Transmission & Distribution; Natural Gas Distribution; Energy Services; Midstream Investments; and Other Operations. The Electric Transmission & Distribution segment generates and supplies energy to retail electric providers. The Natural Gas Distribution segment provides regulated intrastate natural gas sales to, and natural gas transportation and storage. The Energy Services segment offers variable and fixed-priced physical natural gas supplies primarily to commercial and industrial customers, and electric and natural gas utilities through CES and its subsidiary, CEIP. The Midstream Investments segment is consist of the equity method investment of CERC Corp in Enable, which is jointly controlled by CERC Corp. and OGE. The Other Operations segment is comprised of office buildings and other real estate used in the business operations and other corporate operations of the company. The company was founded in 1866 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
What does CenterPoint’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Carroll stock trades at CenterPoint, Devon, Halliburton Co, LyondellBasell Industries NV, and Western Midstream Partners LP
CenterPoint executives and stock owners
CenterPoint executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Scott Prochazka, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Milton Carroll, Executive Chairman of the Board
- William Rogers, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Tracy Bridge, Executive Vice President and President – Electric Division
- Peter Wareing, Independent Director
- Phillip Smith, Independent Director
- Susan Rheney, Independent Director
- Theodore Pound, Independent Director
- John Somerhalder, Independent Director
- Scott McLean, Independent Director
- Martin Nesbitt, Director
- Leslie Biddle, Director
- Carla Kneipp, Vice President and Treasurer
- Joseph Vortherms, Senior Vice President
- Scott Doyle, Senior Vice President
- Jason Ryan, Senior Vice President, General Counsel
- Sue Ortenstone, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Xia Liu, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Robert T Oconnell, Director
- Janiece M Longoria, Director
- Michael P Johnson, Director
- Ted Pound, Director
- Kristie Colvin, SVP and CAO
- Dana C. O’brien, SVP, Gen Counsel, Corp Sec
- Susan B Ortenstone, SVP and Chief HR Officer
- Joseph B Mcgoldrick, Sr VP – Div Pres
- Donald R Campbell, Director
- C Gregory Harper, Sr. VP & Group Pres.
- Derrill Cody, Director
- Thomas F Madison, Director
- Michael E Shannon, Director
- David G Tees, Pres & CEO Texas Genco
- James S Brian, Senior VP & CAO
- John T Cater, Director
- Byron R Kelley, Pres & COO, CNP Pipelines
- Stephen C Schaeffer, EVP and Group President
- Gary L Whitlock, EVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Scott E Rozzell, EVP, Gen.Counsel, Corp. Sec
- Walter L. Fitzgerald, Sr VP and CAO
- R A Walker, Director
- David M Mcclanahan, President and CEO
- O Holcombe Crosswell, Director
- Sherman Wolff, Director
- Thomas R Standish, Pres CE Hou Elec, a sub CNP