Mike Zafirovski Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Mike S Zafirovski is at least $1.35 Million dollars as of 23 February 2017. Mr. Zafirovski owns over 2,920 units of The Boeing Co stock worth over $1,007,955 and over the last 15 years he sold BA stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $346,000 as Independent Director at The Boeing Co.
Mr. Zafirovski BA stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Mike has made over 1 trades of the The Boeing Co stock since 2017, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 2,920 units of BA stock worth $250,156 on 23 February 2017.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 2,920 units of The Boeing Co stock on 23 February 2017 worth over $250,156. On average, Mike trades about 41 units every 0 days since 2004. As of 23 February 2017 he still owns at least 2,920 units of The Boeing Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Zafirovski stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Mike Zafirovski biography
Mike Svetozar Zafirovski is Independent Director of The Boeing Company. Mr. Zafirovski provides guidance to the Board on a wide variety of strategic, operational, and business matters based on his vast experience leading high-technology enterprises with significant international operations. Mr. Zafirovski’s senior executive leadership positions at Nortel, Motorola, and GE enable him to provide unique perspectives on strategic planning, technology development, manufacturing, security, and financial matters. Mr. Zafirovski has emphasized corporate governance and quality leadership teams throughout his career, which is particularly valuable given his service as a member of our Governance, Organization and Nominating Committee.
What is the salary of Mike Zafirovski?
As the Independent Director of The Boeing Co, the total compensation of Mike Zafirovski at The Boeing Co is $346,000. There are 13 executives at The Boeing Co getting paid more, with Dennis Muilenburg having the highest compensation of $23,392,200.
How old is Mike Zafirovski?
Mike Zafirovski is 65, he’s been the Independent Director of The Boeing Co since 2004. There are 5 older and 21 younger executives at The Boeing Co. The oldest executive at The Boeing Co. is Kenneth Duberstein, 74, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Mike Zafirovski’s mailing address?
Mike’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 100 N. RIVERSIDE PLAZA, M/C 5003-1001, CHICAGO, IL, 60606.
Insider trading at The Boeing Co
Over the last 18 years, insiders at The Boeing Co have traded over $207,532,827 worth of The Boeing Co stock and bought 9,817 units worth $931,625 . The most active insider traders include David L Calhoun, Edward M Liddy, and John E Bryson. On average, The Boeing Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 13 days with the average trade being worth of $3,797,516. The most recent stock trade was executed by Heidi B Capozzi on 13 February 2019, trading 2,916 units of BA stock currently worth $221,529.
What does The Boeing Co do?
The Boeing Co. is an aerospace company, which engages in the manufacture of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. It operates through the following segments: Commercial Airplanes; Defense, Space and Security; Global Services; and Boeing Capital. The Commercial Airplanes segment includes the development, production, and market of commercial jet aircraft and provides fleet support services, principally to the commercial airline industry worldwide. The Defense, Space and Security segment refers to the research, development, production and modification of manned and unmanned military aircraft and weapons systems for global strike, including fighter and combat rotorcraft aircraft and missile systems; global mobility, including tanker, rotorcraft and tilt-rotor aircraft; and airborne surveillance and reconnaissance, including command and control, battle management and airborne anti-submarine aircraft. The Global Services segment provides services to commercial and defense customers. The Boeing Capital segment seeks to ensure that Boeing customers have the financing they need to buy and take delivery of their Boeing product and manages overall financing exposure. The company was founded by William Edward Boeing on July 15, 1916 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
What does The Boeing Co’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Zafirovski stock trades at Stericycle and The Boeing Co
The Boeing Co executives and stock owners
The Boeing Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Dennis Muilenburg, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Leanne Caret, Executive Vice President, President and Chief Executive Officer of Boeing Defense, Space & Security
- Stanley Deal, Executive Vice President, President and Chief Executive Officer of Boeing Commercial Airplanes
- Gregory Smith, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President – Enterprise Performance and Strategy
- Gregory Hyslop, Chief Technology Officer, Senior Vice President – Boeing Engineering, Test & Technology
- J. Michael Luttig, Executive Vice President and Counselor
- Kevin McAllister, Executive Vice President
- Diana Sands, Senior Vice President – Office of Internal Governance and Administration
- Lawrence Kellner, Independent Director
- Arthur Collins, Independent Director
- Ronald Williams, Independent Director
- Kenneth Duberstein, Independent Director
- David Calhoun, Lead Independent Director
- Mike Zafirovski, Independent Director
- Susan Schwab, Independent Director
- Robert Bradway, Independent Director
- Caroline Kennedy, Independent Director
- Edmund Giambastiani, Independent Director
- Edward Liddy, Independent Director
- Lynn Good, Independent Director
- Nikki Haley, Independent Director
- John Richardson, Director
- Anne Toulouse, Senior Vice President of Communications
- Jenette Ramos, Senior Vice President – Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Operations
- Bertrand-Marc Allen, Senior Vice President, President – Boeing International
- Heidi Capozzi, Senior Vice President – Human Resources
- Brett Gerry, Senior Vice President, General Counsel
- Vishwa Uddanwadiker, Senior Vice President of Information Technology & Data Analytics, Interim Chief Information Officer
- Timothy Keating, Executive Vice President – Government Operations
- Theodore Colbert, President, Chief Executive Officer of Boeing Global Services
- Scott W Fancher, SVP, Prog Mgmt, Int & Dev Prog
- Randall L Stephenson, Director
- Patrick M Shanahan, SVP, Supply Chain & Operations
- Robert E Verbeck, VP Fin. & Corporate Controller
- Thomas J Downey, SVP-Communications
- Philip A Musser, SVP, Communications
- Shephard W Hill, SVP, Business Dev. & Strategy
- Michael A. Arthur, President, Boeing Int’l
- W James Jr Mcnerney, Director
- Christopher M Chadwick, EVP, Pres. & CEO, BDS
- John J Tracy, Sr VP-Engineering, Ops & Tech
- Anthony M Parasida, Senior Vice President
- Linda Z Cook, Director
- Wanda K Denson Low, Sr. V.P., Internal Governance
- Raymond L. Conner, EVP, Pres. & CEO, BCA
- Richard Dennis Stephens, Sr. VP, Internal Services
- Scott E Carson, SrVP, Pres Connexion Boeing
- James F Albaugh, Exec VP, Pres & CEO IDS
- William M Daley, Director
- James A Bell, Sr. Vice President of Finance
- Michael J Cave, SVP, Bus. Dev. & Strategy
- John F Mcdonnell, Director
- Robert J Pasterick, Corporate Controller
- John E Bryson, Director
- John H Biggs, Director
- James L Jones, Director
- Rozanne L Ridgway, Director
- Harry S Iii Mcgee, Corporate Controller
- Tod R Hullin, SVP Communications
- James M Jamieson, Sr. V.P., CTO
- Laurette T Koellner, Executive Vice President
- Alan R Mulally, Exec VP, Pres & CEO BCA
- Richard D Nanula, Director
- Leon Rudy F De, Sr.V.P. Washington DC Op
- Bonnie W Soodik, Sr VP, Pres Share Svcs
- John M Shalikashvili, Director
- Thomas R Pickering, Sr. V.P. Int’l Relations
- Lewis E Platt, Director
- Paul E Gray, Director
- John B Hayhurst, Sr. V.P., Pres ATM
- James F Palmer, Sr VP/Pres Boeing Capital
- Michael M Sears, Exec VP, CFO
- Harry C Stonecipher, Director
- David O Swain, Exec VP, CTO
- Douglas G Bain, Sr. V.P. General Counsel