Michele Allen Net Worth
Ms. Allen WH stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Michele has made over 1 trades of the Wyndham Hotels & Resorts stock since 2019, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she sold 4,475 units of WH stock worth $251,137 on 7 June 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was selling 4,475 units of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts stock on 7 June 2019 worth over $251,137. On average, Michele trades about 1,119 units every 0 days since 2019.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Allen stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Michele Allen biography
Michele Allen is Executive Vice President, Treasurer of the Company. Ms. Allen served as Senior Vice President of Finance for Wyndham Worldwide. From August 2006 to March 2015, Ms. Allen served in positions of increasing responsibility at Wyndham Hotel Group including Senior Vice President of Finance and Controller. Ms. Allen began her career in public accounting at Deloitte & Touche LLP.
How old is Michele Allen?
Michele Allen is 44, she’s been the Executive Vice President and Treasurer of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts since . There are 15 older and 1 younger executives at Wyndham Hotels & Resorts. The oldest executive at Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. is Brian Mulroney, 80, who is the Lead Independent Director.
What’s Michele Allen’s mailing address?
Michele’s mailing address filed with the SEC is WYNDHAM HOTELS & RESORTS, INC., 22 SYLVAN WAY, PARSIPPANY, NJ, 07054.
Insider trading at Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Over the last few years, insiders at Wyndham Hotels & Resorts have traded over $17,101,091 worth of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts stock and bought 35,669 units worth $1,917,674 . The most active insider traders include Ronald L Nelson, Stephen P Holmes, and David B Wyshner. On average, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts executives and independent directors trade stock every 19 days with the average trade being worth of $995,773. The most recent stock trade was executed by David B Wyshner on 16 August 2019, trading 2,000 units of WH stock currently worth $100,740.
What does Wyndham Hotels & Resorts do?
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. engages in the franchise and operation of hotels under the Wyndham brand. It operates through the following two business segments: Hotel Franchising and Hotel Management. The Hotel Franchising segment offers licenses of brand names and associated trademarks to hotel owners under long-term franchise agreements. The Hotel Management segment provides management services. The company was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Parsippany, NJ.
What does Wyndham Hotels & Resorts’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Allen stock trades at Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts executives and stock owners
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Geoffrey Ballotti, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- David Wyshner, Chief Financial Officer
- Mary Falvey, Chief Administrative Officer
- Robert Loewen, Chief Operating Officer
- Paul Cash, General Counsel
- Thomas Barber, Global Chief Development Officer
- Stephen Holmes, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- Bruce Churchill, Independent Director
- Brian Mulroney, Lead Independent Director
- Pauline Richards, Independent Director
- Myra Biblowit, Independent Director
- James Buckman, Independent Director
- Mukul Deoras, Independent Director
- Matt Capuzzi, IR Contact Officer
- Lisa Checchio, Chief Marketing Officer
- Scott Strickland, Chief Information Officer
- Nicola Rossi, Chief Accounting Officer
- Michele Allen, Executive Vice President, Treasurer
- Ronald L Nelson, Director
- Barry Scot Goldstein, Chief Marketing Officer