Michael Walter Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Michael D Walter is at least $6.19 Million dollars as of 29 May 2005. Mr. Walter owns over 9,410 units of Lindsay stock worth over $6,037,838 and over the last 16 years he sold LNN stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $150,000 as Independent Director at Lindsay.
Mr. Walter LNN stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Michael has made over 4 trades of the Lindsay stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 9,410 units of LNN stock worth $884,916 on 29 May 2005.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 10,000 units of Lindsay stock on 5 May 2005 worth over $200,000. On average, Michael trades about 1,723 units every 21 days since 2003. As of 29 May 2005 he still owns at least 64,205 units of Lindsay stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Walter stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Michael Walter biography
Michael D. Walter is Independent Director of Lindsay Corporation. He is the President of Mike Walter & Associates, a risk management consulting firm providing strategic guidance in general business and economic trends. Prior to forming Mike Walter & Associates in 2006, Mr. Walter served in various leadership positions, most recently as Senior Vice President, Economic & Commercial Affairs, with ConAgra Foods, a large agribusiness conglomerate. Mr. Walter currently serves on the Board of Directors of Richardson International. Mr. Walter previously served on the Board of Directors of AgroTech Foods from 2006 until 2016 and on the Board of Directors of the Chicago Board of Trade from 2000 until 2007. Mr. Walter has been a director of the Company since 2009 and also serves as the Chairman of the Company’s Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee, and he is also a member of the Company’s Human Resources and Compensation Committee. Through his experience as a senior executive at ConAgra Foods and as a director of various companies in the agribusiness and commodities markets, Mr. Walter has gained significant experience in risk management oversight, strategic development and management of public and governmental affairs, all of which provide him with the relevant experience to serve on the Company’s Board of Directors.
What is the salary of Michael Walter?
As the Independent Director of Lindsay, the total compensation of Michael Walter at Lindsay is $150,000. There are 6 executives at Lindsay getting paid more, with Timothy Hassinger having the highest compensation of $6,231,070.
How old is Michael Walter?
Michael Walter is 69, he’s been the Independent Director of Lindsay since 2009. There are 2 older and 7 younger executives at Lindsay. The oldest executive at Lindsay Corp. is Michael Nahl, 76, who is the Independent Chairman of the Board.
What’s Michael Walter’s mailing address?
Michael’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 2707 N. 108TH STREET, SUITE 102, , OMAHA, NE, 68164.
Insider trading at Lindsay
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Lindsay have traded over $22,912,768 worth of Lindsay stock and bought 9,025 units worth $307,846 . The most active insider traders include Rick Parod, Howard Buffett, and David B Downing. On average, Lindsay executives and independent directors trade stock every 64 days with the average trade being worth of $1,348,231. The most recent stock trade was executed by Bill Welsh on 31 July 2018, trading 3,000 units of LNN stock currently worth $280,560.
What does Lindsay do?
Lindsay Corp. provides proprietary water management and road infrastructure products and services. It operates its business through the Irrigation and Infrastructure segments. The Irrigation segment includes the manufacture and marketing of center pivot, lateral move, and hose reel irrigation systems, as well as various innovative technology solutions such as GPS positioning and guidance, variable rate irrigation, wireless irrigation management, M2M communication technology, and smartphone applications. The Infrastructure segment is involved in the manufacture and marketing of moveable barriers, specialty barriers, crash cushions and end terminals, and road marking and road safety equipment; the manufacture and sale of large diameter steel tubing and railroad signals and structures; and the provision of outsourced manufacturing and production services. The company was founded by Paul Zimmerer in 1955 and is headquartered in Omaha, NE.
Complete history of Mr. Walter stock trades at Conagra Brands and Lindsay
Lindsay executives and stock owners
Lindsay executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Timothy Hassinger, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Randy Wood, President – Agricultural Irrigation Division
- Brian Ketcham, Chief Financial Officer, Vice President
- J. Scott Marion, President – Infrastructure
- Michael Nahl, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Robert Brunner, Independent Director
- Michael Walter, Independent Director
- Michael Christodolou, Independent Director
- David Rayburn, Independent Director
- Consuelo Madere, Independent Director
- Mary A Lindsey, Director
- Bill Welsh, Director
- W T Jagodinski, Director
- David B Downing, Vice President & CFO
- James C Raabe, Vice President and CFO
- Rick Parod, President & CEO
- Bruce Karsk, Executive Vice President & CFO
- Tom Costanza, Corporate Controller
- Howard Buffett, Director
- Barry Ruffalo, Pres. North America Irrigation
- Dave Mclntosh, Director
- Steven S Cotariu, Pres. Infrastructure Business
- Tim J Paymal, Corporate Controller
- Thomas Dale Spears, President, Infrastructure Bus.
- Owen Denman, Pres. & CEO Barrier Systems
- Lori Zarkowski, Corporate Controller
- Larry Cunningham, Director
- Matt Cahill, VP of Manufacturing
- Randall S Hester, Vice President Human Resources
- Bob Snoozy, Vice President of Domestic Sal
- Dirk Lenie, Vice President of Marketing
- Gary Kaplan, VP-Market Services
- Samir Abou Haidar, Vice President International
- Charlie Meis, Vice President of Engineering