Michael Thomson Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Michael M Thomson is at least $171 Thousand dollars as of 12 February 2019. Mr. Thomson owns over 10,748 units of Unisys stock worth over $170,949 and over the last 4 years he sold UIS stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $0 as Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, and Corporate Controller at Unisys.
Mr. Thomson UIS stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Michael has made over 5 trades of the Unisys stock since 2017, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 10,748 units of UIS stock worth $115,434 on 12 February 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 10,748 units of Unisys stock on 12 February 2019 worth over $115,434. On average, Michael trades about 1,764 units every 56 days since 2015. As of 12 February 2019 he still owns at least 15,917 units of Unisys stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Thomson stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Michael Thomson biography
Michael M. Thomson is Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Corporate Controller of the Company. He has been Vice President and Corporate Controller since 2015 and will continue as the principal accounting officer of Unisys during his service as Interim Chief Financial Officer. Prior to joining Unisys, Mr. Thomson served as Controller of Towers Watson & Co. from 2010 until 2015, and he previously held the same position at Towers Perrin from 2007 until the consummation of that firm’s merger with Watson Wyatt in 2010. He also served as principal accounting officer of Towers Watson from 2012 until October 2015. Prior to that, Mr. Thomson worked for Towers Perrin as Director of Financial Systems from 2001 to 2004 and then Assistant Controller from 2004 to 2007. Prior to joining Towers Perrin, Mr. Thomson was with RCN Corporation, where he served as Director of Financial Reporting & Financial Systems from 1997 to 2001.
How old is Michael Thomson?
Michael Thomson is 51, he’s been the Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, and Corporate Controller of Unisys since 2019. There are 17 older and 2 younger executives at Unisys. The oldest executive at Unisys Corp. is Jared Cohon, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Michael Thomson’s mailing address?
Michael’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 801 LAKEVIEW DRIVE, SUITE 100, BLUE BELL, PA, 19422.
Insider trading at Unisys
Over the last 18 years, insiders at Unisys have traded over $58,529,659 worth of Unisys stock and bought 517,300 units worth $1,362,180 . The most active insider traders include Clay B Lifflander, Henry C Duques, and Randall J Hogan. On average, Unisys executives and independent directors trade stock every 21 days with the average trade being worth of $459,629. The most recent stock trade was executed by Shalabh Gupta on 15 August 2019, trading 2,340 units of UIS stock currently worth $25,132.
What does Unisys do?
Unisys Corp. is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for clients across the government, financial services and commercial markets. It operates through the following segments: Services and Technology. The Services segment consists of cloud and infrastructure services, application services, and business process outsourcing services. The Technology segment designs and develops software and offers hardware and other related products. The company was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Blue Bell, PA.
What does Unisys’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Thomson stock trades at Unisys
Unisys executives and stock owners
Unisys executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Peter Altabef, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Eric Hutto, Senior Vice President; President – Enterprise Solutions
- Venkatapathi Puvvada, Senior Vice President and President – Federal Systems
- Jeffrey Renzi, Senior Vice President, President – Global Sales
- Nathaniel Davis, Lead Independent Director
- Lee Roberts, Independent Director
- Denise Fletcher, Independent Director
- Jared Cohon, Independent Director
- Philippe Germond, Independent Director
- Deborah James, Independent Director
- Paul Martin, Independent Director
- Regina Paolillo, Independent Director
- Mark Forman, Vice President, Digital Government
- Lisa Hook, Independent Director
- Matthew Desch, Independent Director
- Shalabh Gupta, Vice President, Treasurer
- Gerald Kenney, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Ann Ruckstuhl, Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
- Vishal Gupta, Senior Vice President – Technology, Chief Technology Officer
- Katie Ebrahimi, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Michael Thomson, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Corporate Controller
- Andrew M Stafford, Senior Vice President
- David Loeser, Senior Vice President
- Paul E Weaver, Director
- Leslie F Kenne, Director
- Alison Davis, Director
- Sadany Tarek El, Senior Vice President
- Scott A Battersby, VP and Treasurer
- Henry C Duques, Director
- D Neil Gissler, Senior Vice President
- Suresh V Mathews, Senior Vice Presdient and CIO
- Charles B Mcquade, Director
- Dominick Cavuoto, Vice President
- Inder M Singh, Senior Vice President
- Ronald S Frankenfield, Senior Vice President
- James J Duderstadt, Director
- Edward Colbey Davies, Senior Vice President
- Matthew J Espe, Director
- J Edward Coleman, Chairman and CEO
- J P Bolduc, Director
- Quincy L Allen, Senior Vice President and CMSO
- M Lazane Smith, Senior Vice President
- Patricia A Bradford, Vice President
- Janet Brutschea Haugen, SVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Nancy Straus Sundheim, SVP, Gen. Counsel & Secretary
- Scott W Hurley, VP and Corporate Controller
- William M Reinheimer, Principal Accounting Officer
- Anthony Doye, Senior Vice President
- Clay B Lifflander, Director
- Clayton M Jones, Director
- Theodore E Martin, Director
- Richard C Marcello, Senior Vice President
- Edwin A Huston, Director
- Jack F Mchale, VP, Investor Relations
- Randall J Hogan, Director
- Joseph W Mcgrath, EVP & Pres. Global Industries
- Peter Blackmore, Executive Vice President
- Lawrence A Weinbach, Chairman of the Board
- Joseph M Munnelly, VP and Corporate Controller
- Janet B Wallace, SVP & Pres. Glob. Infr. Serv.
- Gail D Fosler, Director
- Craig Conway, Director
- Leo C Daiuto, VP, Product Dev. & Technology
- Randy J Hendricks, Vice President
- Richard D Badler, SVP, Corporate Communications
- David O Aker, Senior Vice President,
- Greg J Baroni, Vice President
- Carol S Sabochick, VP & Corporate Controller
- George R Gazerwitz, Executive Vice President
- Leigh Alexander, VP & Chief Marketing Officer
- Melvin R Goodes, Director
- Kenneth A Macke, Director
- Robert Douglas Evans, Senior Vice President