Michael Sumruld Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Michael W Sumruld is at least $617 Thousand dollars as of 1 October 2018. Mr. Sumruld owns over 3,536 units of Parker Drilling Co stock worth over $66,972 and over the last 3 years he sold PKD stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $550,397 as Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President at Parker Drilling Co.
Mr. Sumruld PKD stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Michael has made over 1 trades of the Parker Drilling Co stock since 2018, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 3,536 units of PKD stock worth $10,537 on 1 October 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 3,536 units of Parker Drilling Co stock on 1 October 2018 worth over $10,537. On average, Michael trades about 884 units every 0 days since 2017. As of 1 October 2018 he still owns at least 3,536 units of Parker Drilling Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Sumruld stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Michael Sumruld biography
Michael W. Sumruld is Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President of the Company, since October 1, 2017. Prior to joining the Company, Mr. Sumruld served as vice president and chief accounting officer of LyondellBassell Industries N.V. from January through September 2017. From 2013 through 2016 Mr. Sumruld served as vice president and treasurer of Baker Hughes Incorporated; from 2012 to 2013 he served as vice president finance – Eastern Hemisphere of Baker Hughes; and in 2011 he served as Baker Hughes’s Director of Investor Relations. He holds Bachelors in Accounting from Houston University annd Masters of Business Administration from Texas A&M University.
What is the salary of Michael Sumruld?
As the Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President of Parker Drilling Co, the total compensation of Michael Sumruld at Parker Drilling Co is $550,397. There are 3 executives at Parker Drilling Co getting paid more, with Gary Rich having the highest compensation of $2,564,630.
How old is Michael Sumruld?
Michael Sumruld is 47, he’s been the Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President of Parker Drilling Co since 2017. There are 7 older and 2 younger executives at Parker Drilling Co. The oldest executive at Parker Drilling Co. is Eugene Davis, 64, who is the Director.
What’s Michael Sumruld’s mailing address?
Michael’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 5 GREENWAY PLAZA, SUITE 100, , HOUSTON, TX, 77046.
Insider trading at Parker Drilling Co
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Parker Drilling Co have traded over $8,107,859 worth of Parker Drilling Co stock and bought 2,379,614 units worth $4,586,998 . The most active insider traders include Capital Management, L.P.Wei…, Advisors Llcwhitebox Genera…, and Robert L Jr Parker. On average, Parker Drilling Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 31 days with the average trade being worth of $935,104. The most recent stock trade was executed by George G Varde Skyway Maste… on 8 May 2019, trading 124,000 units of PKD stock currently worth $2,492,400.
What does Parker Drilling Co do?
Parker Drilling Co. is a holding company, engages in the provision of contract drilling and drilling-related services as well as rental tools and services. It operates through the Drilling Services and Rental Tools Services segments. The Drilling Services segment drills oil, natural gas, and geothermal wells for customers globally. The Rental Tools Services segment provides rental equipment and services to exploration and production companies, drilling contractors, and service companies on land and offshore in the U.S. and select international markets. The company was founded by Gifford C. Parker in 1934 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
Complete history of Mr. Sumruld stock trades at LyondellBasell Industries NV and Parker Drilling Co
Parker Drilling Co executives and stock owners
Parker Drilling Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Gary Rich, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Jon-Al Duplantier, President – Rental Tools and Well Services
- Bryan Collins, President – Drilling Operations
- Michael Sumruld, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Zaki Selim, Independent Director
- L. Spencer Wells, Director
- Barry McMahan, Director
- Michael Faust, Director
- Eugene Davis, Director
- Patrick Bartels, Director
- Jennifer Simons, Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Nathaniel Dockray, Principal Accounting Officer
- Peter Thomas Fontana,
- Leslie K Nagy, PAO & Controller
- George J Donnelly,
- Richard D Paterson,
- Gary R King,
- Jonathan M Clarkson,
- Amr Selim,
- David R Farmer, VP of Operations
- Christopher T Weber, Sr. VP and CFO
- Philip L. Agnew, VP – Technical Services
- Capital Management, L.P.Wei…,
- Denis J Graham, Executive Officer
- Frank J Husband, VP of Business Development
- Capital Management Llc High…, 10% owner
- Advisors Llcwhitebox Genera…,
- George G Varde Skyway Maste…,
- Michael D Drennon, V P – Operations
- James W Whalen, Sr VP and Chief Fin Officer
- Ronald C Potter, V P and General Counsel
- Lynn G Cullom, Controller/PAO
- James E Barnes, Director
- Robert M Gates, Director
- Bernard J Duroc Danner, Director
- Robert F Nash, Chief Operating Off and Sr V P
- Roger B Plank, Director
- Robert L Jr Parker, President, CEO
- Thomas L Wingerter, Vice President – Operations
- Robert L Parker, Chairman of the Board
- John R Gass, VP-Corporate Business Dev.
- Rudolph R Reinfrank, Director
- Robert W Goldman,
- Robert E Iii Mckee,
- Philip A Schlom, PAO/Controller
- Peter C Wallace, Director
- W Kirk Brassfield, Vice President, Controller
- Don Hare, VP of Administration
- John W Jr Gibson, Director
- David C Mannon, Chief Operating Off and Sr V P