Michael McCallister Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Michael B Mccallister is at least $35.8 Million dollars as of 5 February 2019. Mr. Mccallister owns over 7,000 units of Zoetis stock worth over $841,750 and over the last 16 years he sold ZTS stock worth over $34,463,569. In addition, he makes $475,000 as Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board at Zoetis.
Mr. McCallister ZTS stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Michael has made over 33 trades of the Zoetis stock since 2005, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 7,000 units of ZTS stock worth $207,130 on 5 February 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 419,111 units of Zoetis stock on 30 November 2009 worth over $6,357,914. On average, Michael trades about 15,789 units every 32 days since 2003. As of 5 February 2019 he still owns at least 7,000 units of Zoetis stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Mccallister stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Michael McCallister biography
Michael B. McCallister is Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board of Zoetis Inc. Mr. McCallister joined Humana in 1974, and was its Chief Executive Officer from February 2000 until his retirement in December 2012. During his tenure as CEO, Humana gained a reputation as one of the industry’s leading people-focused innovative companies, leveraging products, processes and technology to help individuals take control of their own health. He also served as Chairman of the Board of Humana from 2010 to 2013. Mr. McCallister served for many years on the board of the Business Roundtable and was Chairman of its Health and Retirement Task Force. He currently serves on the boards of AT&T and Fifth Third Bank. Mr. McCallister holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Louisiana Tech University and an MBA from Pepperdine University. Mr. McCallister’s senior management experience in the health care industry, along with his public company board experience, make him a valuable member of our Board.
What is the salary of Michael McCallister?
As the Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board of Zoetis, the total compensation of Michael McCallister at Zoetis is $475,000. There are 5 executives at Zoetis getting paid more, with Juan Alaix having the highest compensation of $11,669,400.
How old is Michael McCallister?
Michael McCallister is 66, he’s been the Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board of Zoetis since 2015. There are 6 older and 12 younger executives at Zoetis. The oldest executive at Zoetis, Inc. is William Steere, 82, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Michael McCallister’s mailing address?
Michael’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 208 S. AKARD STREET, , DALLAS, TX, 75202.
Insider trading at Zoetis
Over the last 7 years, insiders at Zoetis have traded over $810,560,524 worth of Zoetis stock and bought 1,594,550 units worth $75,834,053 . The most active insider traders include Square Capital Management, …, Frank A Damelio, and Michael B Mccallister. On average, Zoetis executives and independent directors trade stock every 32 days with the average trade being worth of $31,183,050. The most recent stock trade was executed by Clinton A. Jr. Lewis on 14 October 2019, trading 6,123 units of ZTS stock currently worth $787,540.
What does Zoetis do?
Zoetis, Inc. discovers, develops and manufactures a portfolio of animal health medicines and vaccines. Its products are complemented by diagnostic products, genetic tests, bio devices and services. These are designed to meet the needs of veterinarians and the livestock farmers and companion animal. The company provides its services though five categories namely, anti-invectives, vaccines, parasitic ides, medicated feed additives, and other pharmaceuticals. Zoetis was founded in 1952 and is headquartered in Parsippany, NJ.
What does Zoetis’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Mccallister stock trades at Fifth Third Bancorp, Fifth Third Bancorp, AT&T, Humana, Zoetis, and AT&T
Zoetis executives and stock owners
Zoetis executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Juan Alaix, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Clinton Lewis, Executive Vice President and Group President, International Operations, Commercial Development, Global Genetics, Aquatic Health and Human Medical Diagnostics
- Kristin Peck, Executive Vice President and Group President, U.S. Operations, Business Development and Strategy
- Glenn David, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Catherine Knupp, Executive Vice President, President – Research and Development
- Michael McCallister, Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
- Robert Scully, Independent Director
- Gregory Norden, Independent Director
- Paul Bisaro, Independent Director
- William Steere, Independent Director
- Linda Rhodes, Independent Director
- Willie Reed, Independent Director
- Louise Parent, Independent Director
- Sanjay Khosla, Independent Director
- Frank D’Amelio, Independent Director
- Roman Trawicki, Executive Vice President, President of Global Manufacturing and Supply
- Heidi Chen, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Andrew Fenton, Executive Vice President and Chief Digital and Technology Officer
- Roxanne Lagano, Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer and Communications
- Alejandro Bernal, Executive Vice President
- Amy W Schulman, Director
- Sandra J. Beaty, Executive Vice President
- Joyce J. Lee, Executive Vice President
- Douglas E. Giordano, Director
- William F Doyle,
- Inc Pfizer, Director
- Square Capital Management, …,
- Stefan Weiskopf, Executive Vice President
- Richard A. Passov, EVP, Chief Financial Officer
- Paul Herendeen, Exec. V.P. and CFO
- Charles H Hill, Director
- Geno J Germano, Director