Michael J Newsome Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Michael J Newsome is at least $15.8 Million dollars as of 25 August 2017. Michael Newsome owns over 10,000 units of Hibbett Sports stock worth over $1,134,780 and over the last 19 years Michael sold HIBB stock worth over $14,701,721.
Michael Newsome HIBB stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Michael has made over 57 trades of the Hibbett Sports stock since 2000, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Michael bought 10,000 units of HIBB stock worth $121,300 on 25 August 2017.
The largest trade Michael’s ever made was exercising 70,875 units of Hibbett Sports stock on 24 May 2005 worth over $715,129. On average, Michael trades about 12,493 units every 72 days since 2000. As of 25 August 2017 Michael still owns at least 44,924 units of Hibbett Sports stock.
You can see the complete history of Michael Newsome stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Michael Newsome’s mailing address?
Michael’s mailing address filed with the SEC is , , , , .
Insider trading at Hibbett Sports
Over the last 19 years, insiders at Hibbett Sports have traded over $20,004,769 worth of Hibbett Sports stock and bought 38,925 units worth $614,993 . The most active insider traders include John F Megrue, Michael J Newsome, and Carl Kirkland. On average, Hibbett Sports executives and independent directors trade stock every 31 days with the average trade being worth of $286,600. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jared S Briskin on 5 November 2019, trading 1,000 units of HIBB stock currently worth $26,000.
What does Hibbett Sports do?
Hibbett Sports, Inc. engages in the provision of sporting goods business. It features a core selection of brand name merchandise emphasizing athletic footwear, athletic and fashion apparel, team sports equipment, and related accessories. Its shopping channel includes store locations, and websites or apps. The company was founded in 1945 and is headquartered in Birmingham, AL.
What does Hibbett Sports’s logo look like?
Complete history of Michael Newsome stock trades at Hibbett Sports
Hibbett Sports executives and stock owners
Hibbett Sports executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Jeffry Rosenthal, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Cathy Pryor, Senior Vice President – Operations
- Jared Briskin, Senior Vice President, Chief Merchant
- Anthony Crudele, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Alton Yother, Independent Director
- Ralph Parks, Independent Director
- Jane Aggers, Independent Director
- Terrance Finley, Independent Director
- Karen Etzkorn, Independent Director
- James Hilt, Director
- Patrick Watson, Senior Vice President and Principal Corporate Communications
- Christine Skold, Interim Chief Financial Officer
- Lorna Nagler, Director
- Dorlisa Flur, Director
- Scott Justin Bowman, Senior Vice President and CFO
- Carl Kirkland, Director
- Albert C Johnson, Director
- Thomas A Saunders, Director
- Ronald P Blahnik, SVP and CIO
- William G Quinn, SVP DIGITAL COMMERCE
- Rebecca A Jones, VP of Merchandising
- Brian N Priddy, President
- Michael J Newsome, President & CEO
- H Ray Compton, Director
- Clyde B Anderson, Director
- Nissan Joseph, President & COO
- Frank Barron Iii Fletcher, Director
- Gary Allen Smith, Vice President & CFO
- John F Megrue, Director
- Charles W Jr Adams, VP of IS &
- Michael Scott Myers, VP of Human Resources and LP