Michael F. Pehl Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Michael F. Pehl is at least $8.06 Million dollars as of 28 July 2017. Michael Pehl owns over 2,500 units of Immunomedics stock worth over $54,727 and over the last 3 years Michael sold IMMU stock worth over $8,007,522.
Michael Pehl IMMU stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Michael has made over 8 trades of the Immunomedics stock since 2016, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Michael exercised 2,500 units of IMMU stock worth $39,225 on 28 July 2017.
The largest trade Michael’s ever made was selling 22,052 units of Immunomedics stock on 10 November 2016 worth over $2,669,174. On average, Michael trades about 3,491 units every 12 days since 2016. As of 28 July 2017 Michael still owns at least 3,488 units of Immunomedics stock.
You can see the complete history of Michael Pehl stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Michael Pehl’s mailing address?
Michael’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O CELGENE CORPORATION, 86 MORRIS AVENUE, SUMMIT, NJ, 07901.
Insider trading at Immunomedics
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Immunomedics have traded over $5,318,095 worth of Immunomedics stock and bought 8,580,539 units worth $110,927,181 . The most active insider traders include Capital Advisors Llc Aghaza…, David M Goldenberg, and Cynthia L Goldenberg. On average, Immunomedics executives and independent directors trade stock every 109 days with the average trade being worth of $4,654,497. The most recent stock trade was executed by Bryan Ball on 3 October 2019, trading 5,000 units of IMMU stock currently worth $70,900.
What does Immunomedics do?
Immunomedics, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the business of researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing biopharmaceutical products. It focuses on monoclonal antibody-based products for the targeted treatment of cancer. It operates through the United States, and Europe geographical segments. The company was founded by David M. Goldenberg in July 1982 and is headquartered in Morris Plains, NJ.
What does Immunomedics’s logo look like?
Complete history of Michael Pehl stock trades at Celgene and Immunomedics
Immunomedics executives and stock owners
Immunomedics executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Brendan Delaney, Chief Commercial Officer
- Jared Freedberg, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Kurt Andrews, Chief Human Resource Officer
- Usama Malik, Chief Financial Officer
- Behzad Aghazadeh, Executive Chairman of the Board
- Khalid Islam, Independent Director
- Scott Canute, Executive Director
- Peter Hutt, Independent Director
- Barbara Duncan, Independent Director
- Charles Baum, Independent Director
- Bryan Ball, Chief Quality Officer
- William Fricker, Principal Accounting Officer
- Morris Rosenberg, Chief Technology Officer
- Geoffrey F Cox, Director
- Robert Forrester, Director
- Jason Aryeh, Director
- Bob Oliver, Director
- Marvin Jaffe, Director
- Michael F. Pehl, President and CEO
- Capital Advisors Llc Aghaza…,
- Michael Garone, CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- Brian A Markison, Director
- Behzad Aghazadeh, Director
- Select Advisor Llc Ven Bio, Director
- Robert Iannone, CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER
- Ivan D Horak, EVP R&D & Ch. Scientific Off.
- Cynthia L Goldenberg, President and CEO
- Richard R Pivirotto, Director
- Don C Stark, Director
- Mary E Paetzold, Director
- Arthur S Kirsch, Director
- Peter P. Pfreundschuh, Chief Financial Officer
- Richard L. Sherman, Director
- David M Goldenberg, Chairman & Ch. Strategic Off.
- Marcella Lo Castro, Director
- Edward T Wolynic, Director
- Morton Coleman, Director
- Gerard G Gorman, VP of Finance & CFO
- Kenneth J Zuerblis, Director