Michael Cave Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Michael J Cave is at least $513 Thousand dollars as of 8 August 2016. Mr. Cave owns over 3,000 units of Harley-Davidson stock worth over $118,350 and over the last 12 years he sold HOG stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $395,000 as Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board at Harley-Davidson.
Mr. Cave HOG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Michael has made over 1 trades of the Harley-Davidson stock since 2016, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 3,000 units of HOG stock worth $240,300 on 8 August 2016.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 3,000 units of Harley-Davidson stock on 8 August 2016 worth over $240,300. On average, Michael trades about 58 units every 0 days since 2008. As of 8 August 2016 he still owns at least 3,000 units of Harley-Davidson stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Cave stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Michael Cave biography
Michael J. Cave is Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board of Harley-Davidson, Inc. Mr. Cave served as a Senior Vice President of The Boeing Company, the world’s leading aerospace company and the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military aircraft, from 2010 to 2014. He also served as President of Boeing Capital Corp., a wholly owned Boeing subsidiary that is primarily responsible for arranging, structuring and providing financing for Boeing’s commercial airplane and space and defense products, from 2010 to 2014. Mr. Cave served as Senior Vice President of Business Development and Strategy for Boeing, as Senior Vice President/Chief Financial Officer of Boeing Commercial Airplanes and as Vice President, Finance for Boeing Information, Space & Defense Systems from 1998 through 2010. Prior to 1998, Mr. Cave held a variety of other assignments across Boeing’s defense and commercial businesses. He was named one of the 100 Most Important Hispanics in Technology and Business for 2006 by Hispanic Engineer and Information Technology magazine. He also serves as a director of AirCastle Ltd., Ball Corporation and Esterline Technologies, and served as a director of Boeing Capital Corp. from 2010 to 2014. He holds a bachelor’s degree in engineering from Purdue University.
What is the salary of Michael Cave?
As the Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board of Harley-Davidson, the total compensation of Michael Cave at Harley-Davidson is $395,000. There are 5 executives at Harley-Davidson getting paid more, with Matthew Levatich having the highest compensation of $9,149,690.
How old is Michael Cave?
Michael Cave is 58, he’s been the Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board of Harley-Davidson since 2017. There are 3 older and 13 younger executives at Harley-Davidson. The oldest executive at Harley-Davidson, Inc. is John Anderson, 68, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Michael Cave’s mailing address?
Michael’s mailing address filed with the SEC is BALL CORPORATION, 10 LONGS PEAK DRIVE, BROOMFIELD, CO, 80021.
Insider trading at Harley-Davidson
Over the last 14 years, insiders at Harley-Davidson have traded over $32,066,096 worth of Harley-Davidson stock and bought 190 units worth $8,698 . The most active insider traders include Troy Alstead, Keith E Wandell, and George H Conrades. On average, Harley-Davidson executives and independent directors trade stock every 15 days with the average trade being worth of $412,174. The most recent stock trade was executed by Lawrence G Hund on 29 October 2019, trading 8,000 units of HOG stock currently worth $321,760.
What does Harley-Davidson do?
Harley-Davidson, Inc. is engaged in the manufacture and sale of custom, cruiser and touring motorcycles. It operates through the Motorcycles and Related Products; and Financial Services segments. The Motorcycles and Related Products segment manufactures, designs, and sells at wholesale on-road Harley-Davidson motorcycles as well as motorcycle parts, accessories, general merchandise, and related services. The Financial Services segment comprises of financing and servicing wholesale inventory receivables and retail consumer loans, primarily for the purchase of Harley-Davidson motorcycles. The company was founded by William Sylvester Harley, Arthur Davidson, Walter C. Davidson, Sr. and William A. Davidson in 1903 and is headquartered in Milwaukee, WI.
Complete history of Mr. Cave stock trades at Aircastle, Ball, The Boeing Co, and Harley-Davidson
Harley-Davidson executives and stock owners
Harley-Davidson executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Matthew Levatich, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- John Olin, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Lawrence Hund, President and Chief Operating Officer, Harley-Davidson Financial Services
- Michelle Kumbier, Chief Operating Officer of HDMC
- Paul Jones, Vice President and Chief Legal Officer
- Michael Cave, Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
- Allan Golston, Independent Director
- Norman Linebarger, Independent Director
- Troy Alstead, Independent Director
- Jochen Zeitz, Independent Director
- Maryrose Sylvester, Independent Director
- Brian Niccol, Independent Director
- Sara Levinson, Independent Director
- John Anderson, Independent Director
- Luke Mansfield, Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer
- David Cox, Senior Vice President Consumer Retail Experience, Harley-Davidson Motor Company
- Heather Malenshek, Senior Vice President Marketing and Brand, Harley-Davidson Motor Company
- Julie Anding, Chief Human Resource Officer, Vice President
- Tchernavia Rocker, VP-Human Resources
- Richard I Beattie, Director
- Joanne M Bischmann, Vice President, Marketing
- Sean Cummings, SVP, Global Demand
- Tonit M Calaway, VP, Human Resources
- Donald A James, Director
- Mark R Kornetzke,
- James A Norling, Director
- George L Jr Miles, Director
- Judson C Green, Director
- Barry K Allen, Director
- Neil Grimmer, President, Brand
- Karl M Eberle, VP & Gen Mngr-Kansas City
- Ronald M Hutchinson, VP, Parts and Accessories
- William B Dannehl, VP, N. Amer. Sales
- Gail A Lione, VP, Gen’l Counsel & Sec’y
- Keith E Wandell, President & CEO
- James L Ziemer, President & CEO
- John P Baker, GM, Corp Strat & Bus Dev
- George H Conrades, Director
- Mark Hans Richer, VP & Chief Marketing Officer
- Susan Henderson, VP, Communications
- James A Mccaslin, President and COO of HDMC
- Jon R Flickinger, President & COO Buell
- Thomas E Bergmann, VP & CFO
- Martha Brooks, Director
- James M Brostowitz, VP & Treasurer
- Harold A Scott, VP-Human Resources
- Rodney J Copes, VP, Gen Mgr-Pilgrim Rd
- W Kenneth Jr Sutton, VP, Engineering
- John A Hevey, VP Strat Plng & Bus Dev
- Jeffrey L Bleustein, Director
- Saiyid T. Naqvi, President – HDFS