Melissa Lora Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Melissa Lora is at least $2.74 Million dollars as of 25 July 2019. Ms. Lora owns over 3,291 units of MGIC Investment stock worth over $2,349,317 and over the last 15 years she sold MTG stock worth over $88,396. In addition, she makes $305,000 as Independent Director at MGIC Investment.
Ms. Lora MTG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Melissa has made over 3 trades of the MGIC Investment stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she sold 3,291 units of MTG stock worth $88,396 on 25 July 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 8,739 units of MGIC Investment stock on 16 July 2019 worth over $145,679. On average, Melissa trades about 521 units every 219 days since 2004. As of 25 July 2019 she still owns at least 169,994 units of MGIC Investment stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Lora stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Melissa Lora biography
Melissa B. Lora is an Independent Director of the company. Melissa B. Lora, was President of Taco Bell International, a segment of Taco Bell Corp., which is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., one of the world’s largest restaurant companies, from 2013 until her retirement in 2018. Ms. Lora previously served in various roles at Taco Bell Corp., including Global Chief Financial and Development Officer (2012-2013), Chief Financial and Development Officer (2006-2012) and Chief Financial Officer (2001-2006). Ms. Lora also serves as Lead Independent Director for KB Home and as a director of ConAgra Brands, Inc. Ms. Lora brings to the Board substantial executive management experience, including in financial and marketing matters, gained while serving in several executive roles for a Fortune 500 company.
What is the salary of Melissa Lora?
As the Independent Director of MGIC Investment, the total compensation of Melissa Lora at MGIC Investment is $305,000. There are 10 executives at MGIC Investment getting paid more, with Patrick Sinks having the highest compensation of $7,971,530.
How old is Melissa Lora?
Melissa Lora is 56, she’s been the Independent Director of MGIC Investment since 2018. There are 10 older and 5 younger executives at MGIC Investment. The oldest executive at MGIC Investment Corp. is Cassandra Carr, 74, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Melissa Lora’s mailing address?
Melissa’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 250 EAST KILBOURN AVENUE, , MILWAUKEE, WI, 53202.
Insider trading at MGIC Investment
Over the last 17 years, insiders at MGIC Investment have traded over $10,021,044 worth of MGIC Investment stock and bought 939,678 units worth $3,975,575 . The most active insider traders include Leslie M Muma, Bear Offshore Master Fund L…, and C Edward Chaplin. On average, MGIC Investment executives and independent directors trade stock every 89 days with the average trade being worth of $348,721. The most recent stock trade was executed by Patrick Sinks on 30 October 2019, trading 151,217 units of MTG stock currently worth $2,094,355.
What does MGIC Investment do?
MGIC Investment Corp. is a private mortgage insurer that serves lenders throughout the United States, and Puerto Rico. It also provides lenders with underwriting and other services and products related to home mortgage lending through its subsidiaries, such as Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corp. and MGIC Indemnity Corp. The company was founded by Max Karl in 1957 and is headquartered in Milwaukee, WI.
What does MGIC Investment’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Lora stock trades at Conagra Brands, KB Home, and MGIC Investment
MGIC Investment executives and stock owners
MGIC Investment executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Patrick Sinks, Vice Chairman of the Board
- Timothy Mattke, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- James Hughes, Executive Vice President – Sales and Business Development of MGIC
- Salvatore Miosi, President, Chief Operating Officer
- Curt Culver, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- Gary Poliner, Independent Director
- Michael Lehman, Independent Director
- Timothy Holt, Independent Director
- Daniel Arrigoni, Independent Director
- Kenneth Jastrow, Lead Independent Director
- Melissa Lora, Independent Director
- Chuck Chaplin, Independent Director
- Cassandra Carr, Independent Director
- Mark Zandi, Independent Director
- Jodee Kozlak, Independent Director
- Sheryl Sculley, Director
- Jay Hartzell, Director
- Michael Zimmerman, IR Contact Officer
- Robert Candelmo, Senior Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Paula Maggio, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Nathaniel Colson, Chief Financial Officer
- Julie K. Sperber, VP-Chief Accounting Officer
- Bear Offshore Master Fund L…, 10% owner
- Lawrence J Pierzchalski, Executive Vice President
- Jeffrey H Lane, Senior Vice President
- Stephen C Mackey, EVP – Chief Risk Officer
- C Edward Chaplin,
- Leslie M Muma, Director
- William A Mcintosh, Director
- Jon Michael Lauer, Executive VP & CFO
- Daniel P Kearney, Director
- James A Abbott, Director
- Thomas Hagerty, Director
- Gregory A. Chi, Senior VP & Chief Info Officer
- James A Karpowicz, Senior Vice President
- Donald T Nicolaisen, Director
- Michael G Meade, Senior VP & Chief Info Officer
- Bruce L Koepfgen, Director
- David S Engelman, Director
- Capital Management Llc/Ca E…, 10% owner
- Karl E Case, Director
- Joseph J Komanecki, SVP, Controller & CAO
- Mary K Bush, Director
- Sheldon B Lubar, Director
- James S Macleod, Executive VP of Subsidiary
- John D Fisk, Executive Vice President
- David S Engelman, Director