Maurice H. Tenney Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Maurice H. Tenney is at least $16.2 Million dollars as of 15 February 2019. Maurice Tenney owns over 10,204 units of PerkinElmer, (United States) stock worth over $11,984,155 and over the last 8 years Maurice sold PKI stock worth over $4,243,652.
Maurice Tenney PKI stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Maurice has made over 22 trades of the PerkinElmer, (United States) stock since 2012, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Maurice sold 10,204 units of PKI stock worth $331,732 on 15 February 2019.
The largest trade Maurice’s ever made was selling 46,487 units of PerkinElmer, (United States) stock on 12 November 2018 worth over $1,437,843. On average, Maurice trades about 9,119 units every 76 days since 2012. As of 15 February 2019 Maurice still owns at least 136,556 units of PerkinElmer, (United States) stock.
You can see the complete history of Maurice Tenney stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Maurice Tenney’s mailing address?
Maurice’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 940 WINTER STREET, , WALTHAM, MA, 02451.
Insider trading at PerkinElmer, (United States)
Over the last 21 years, insiders at PerkinElmer, (United States) have traded over $190,168,721 worth of PerkinElmer, (United States) stock and bought 55,200 units worth $1,110,570 . The most active insider traders include Alexis P Michas, Gregory L Summe, and Robert F Friel. On average, PerkinElmer, (United States) executives and independent directors trade stock every 23 days with the average trade being worth of $5,247,702. The most recent stock trade was executed by Alexis P Michas on 30 August 2019, trading 2,000 units of PKI stock currently worth $165,120.
What does PerkinElmer, (United States) do?
PerkinElmer, Inc. engages in the provision of products, services, and solutions for diagnostics, food, environmental, life sciences, and applied markets. It operates through the following two segments: Discovery & Analytical Solutions, and Diagnostics. The Discovery & Analytical Solutions segment comprises of technologies that help life sciences researchers better understand diseases and develop treatments. The Diagnostics segment offers instruments, reagents, assay platforms, and software to hospitals, medical labs, clinicians, and medical research professionals to help improve the health of families. The company was founded by Richard Scott Perkin and Charles W. Elmer on April 19, 1937 and is headquartered in Waltham, MA.
What does PerkinElmer, (United States)’s logo look like?
Complete history of Maurice Tenney stock trades at Brooks Automation and PerkinElmer, (United States)
PerkinElmer, (United States) executives and stock owners
PerkinElmer, (United States) executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Robert Friel, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- James Mock, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Joel Goldberg, Senior Vice President – Administration, General Counsel, Secretary
- Prahlad Singh, President, Chief Operating Officer, Director
- Alexis Michas, Lead Independent Director
- Samuel Chapin, Independent Director
- Peter Barrett, Independent Director
- Patrick Sullivan, Independent Director
- Pascale Witz, Independent Director
- Frank Witney, Independent Director
- Sylvie Gregoire, Independent Director
- Andrew Okun, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President
- Tajinder Vohra, Senior Vice President, Global Operations
- Daniel Tereau, Senior Vice President, Strategy and Business Development
- Deborah Butters, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Nicholas A Lopardo, Director
- James Corbett, See Remarks
- Vicki L Sato, Director
- Kenton J Sicchitano, Director
- Frank Anders Wilson, SVP, CFO & CAO
- John A Roush, Vice President
- Michael Louis Battles, VP & Chief Accounting Officer
- Jeffrey D Capello, Chief Accounting Officer
- Gregory L Summe, Chairman & CEO
- Katherine A O Hara, SVP & General Counsel
- Richard F Walsh, Senior Vice President
- Tamara J Erickson, Director
- Robert A Barrett, Sr. Vice President
- Terrance L Carlson, Sr. VP & General Counsel
- Peter B Coggins, Sr. Vice President
- John Patrick Murphy, Sr. Vice President
- John R Letcher, Senior Vice President, HR
- Jonathan Di Vincenzo, See Remarks
- James C Mullen, Director
- Maurice H. Tenney, See Remarks
- Daniel R Marshak, SVP & CSO
- E Kevin Hrusovsky, See Remarks
- G Robert Tod, Director
- Gabriel Schmergel, Director