Matthew Thornton Net Worth
Matthew Thornton biography
Matthew Thornton, III is Independent Director of The Sherwin-Williams Company. He has served as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of FedEx Freight, a subsidiary of FedEx Corporation (global transportation, business services and logistics company), since May 2018. Mr. Thornton joined FedEx Corporation in November 1978 and has held various management positions of increasing responsibility with the company, including Senior Vice President, US Operations, FedEx Express from September 2006 to May 2018, Senior Vice President – Air, Ground & Freight Services, FedEx Express from July 2004 to September 2006 and Vice President – Regional Operations (Central Region), FedEx Express from April 1998 to July 2004. Mr. Thornton also serves on the Board of Directors of Safe Kids Worldwide and is a member of The Executive Leadership Council. Mr. Thornton brings extensive management and leadership experience from a large multinational company to the Board. Through his broad range of positions at FedEx Corporation during a career exceeding 40 years, Mr. Thornton has gained significant strategic operations expertise and logistics management experience that allows him to provide the Board with a meaningful perspective on Sherwin-Williams’ operations and business matters.
What is the salary of Matthew Thornton?
As the Independent Director of The Sherwin-Williams Co, the total compensation of Matthew Thornton at The Sherwin-Williams Co is $260,797. There are 12 executives at The Sherwin-Williams Co getting paid more, with John Morikis having the highest compensation of $13,213,700.
How old is Matthew Thornton?
Matthew Thornton is 60, he’s been the Independent Director of The Sherwin-Williams Co since 2014. There are 8 older and 13 younger executives at The Sherwin-Williams Co. The oldest executive at The Sherwin-Williams Co. is David Hodnik, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Matthew Thornton’s mailing address?
Matthew’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 3610 HACKS CROSS ROAD, , MEMPHIS, TN, 38125.
Insider trading at The Sherwin-Williams Co
Over the last 16 years, insiders at The Sherwin-Williams Co have traded over $150,763,402 worth of The Sherwin-Williams Co stock and bought 22,075 units worth $1,669,530 . The most active insider traders include Christopher M Connor, Richard J Kramer, and Michael H Thaman. On average, The Sherwin-Williams Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 14 days with the average trade being worth of $11,882,317. The most recent stock trade was executed by John G Morikis on 30 October 2019, trading 370 units of SHW stock currently worth $99,944.
What does The Sherwin-Williams Co do?
The Sherwin-Williams Co. engages in the manufacture and trade of paint and coatings. It operates through the following segments: America Group, Consumer Brands Group, and Performance Coating Group. The America Group segment manages the exclusive outlets for Sherwin-Williams branded paints, stains, supplies, equipment, and floor covering. The Consumer Brands Group segment sells portfolios of branded and private-label products through retailers in North America and in parts of Europe, Australia, New Zealand and China, and also operates global supply chain for paint and coatings. The Performance Coating Group segment offers coatings and finishes, and sells in industrial wood, protective and marine, coil, packaging, and automotive markets. The company was founded by Henry Sherwin and Edward Williams in 1866 and is headquartered in Cleveland, OH.
What does The Sherwin-Williams Co’s logo look like?
The Sherwin-Williams Co executives and stock owners
The Sherwin-Williams Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- John Morikis, Chairman of the Board
- Allen Mistysyn, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President – Finance
- Aaron Erter, President – Performance Coatings Group
- David Sewell, President, Chief Operating Officer
- Peter Ippolito, President of The Americas Group
- Joel Baxter, President and General Manager – Global Supply Chain Division and Consumer Group
- Catherine Kilbane, Senior Vice President – Legal Integration
- Steven Wunning, Lead Director
- Arthur Anton, Independent Director
- Christine Poon, Independent Director
- Michael Thaman, Independent Director
- Susan Kropf, Independent Director
- Matthew Thornton, Independent Director
- Richard Kramer, Independent Director
- David Hodnik, Independent Director
- Jeff Fettig, Director
- Kerrii Anderson, Director
- Robert Wells, Senior Vice President – Corporate Communications and Public Affairs
- Thomas Gilligan, Senior Vice President – Human Resources
- Jane Cronin, Senior Vice President, Corporate Controller
- Mary Garceau, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Robert Lynch, President – Consumer Brands Group
- James R Jaye, SVP – IR & Corp. Comm.
- Thomas G Kadien, Director
- Robert J Davisson, President, Paint Stores Group
- John M Stropki, Director
- Christopher M Connor, Chairman and CEO
- Sean P Hennessy, Sr. VP-Finance & CFO
- Aaron Malachi Iii Mixon, Director
- Timothy A Knight, Group President, Global Group
- John L Ault, VP-Corporate Controller
- Duane E Collins, Director
- Curtis E Moll, Director
- Conway G Ivy, Sr. VP-Corp. Plan. Dev.
- John G Breen, Director
- Joseph Scaminace, President and COO
- Thomas W Seitz, Pres. & GM-Consumer
- Thomas E Hopkins, Sr. VP-Human Resources
- James C Boland, Director
- Gary E Mccullough, Director
- Richard K Smucker, Director
- Steven J Oberfeld, President, Paint Stores Group
- Alexander Zalesky, Pres. and GM-International
- Louis E Stellato, VP, General Counsel & Secy
- Ronald P Nandor, Pres. and GM-Automotive Div.
- George E Heath, President, Global Finishes Grp
- Blair P La Cour, Pres & Gen Mgr-Automotive Div
- Robert W Mahoney, Director
- Daniel E Evans, Director