Matthew Hilzinger Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Matthew F Hilzinger is at least $3.27 Million dollars as of 13 February 2019. Mr. Hilzinger owns over 8,018 units of FuelCell stock worth over $34,669 and over the last 12 years he sold FCEL stock worth over $3,239,227. In addition, he makes $0 as Independent Director at FuelCell.
Mr. Hilzinger FCEL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Matthew has made over 14 trades of the FuelCell stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 8,018 units of FCEL stock worth $4,330 on 13 February 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 72,164 units of FuelCell stock on 26 December 2018 worth over $38,969. On average, Matthew trades about 3,763 units every 53 days since 2007. As of 13 February 2019 he still owns at least 64,202 units of FuelCell stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Hilzinger stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Matthew Hilzinger biography
Matthew F. Hilzinger is Independent Director of the Company. He is Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for USG Corporation, an international building products company, where he oversees all financial activities as well as strategic planning and information technology. Previously, he held a variety of finance roles at Exelon Corporation, advancing to Chief Financial Officer where he was responsible for finance and risk management. Prior to Exelon, Mr. Hilzinger was Chief Financial Officer at Credit Acceptance Corporation, Vice President Corporate Controller of Kmart Corporation, Vice President International Operations at Handelman Company and Manager, Audit Division at Arthur Andersen & Co.
How old is Matthew Hilzinger?
Matthew Hilzinger is 54, he’s been the Independent Director of FuelCell since 2015. There are 3 older and 4 younger executives at FuelCell. The oldest executive at FuelCell Energy, Inc. is James England, 72, who is the Chairman of the Board.
What’s Matthew Hilzinger’s mailing address?
Matthew’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 10 SOUTH DEARBORN STREET, 54TH FLOOR, CHICAGO, IL, 60603.
Insider trading at FuelCell
Over the last 17 years, insiders at FuelCell have traded over $3,780,028 worth of FuelCell stock and bought 22,378,500 units worth $33,011,020 . The most active insider traders include Energy Co, Ltd Posco, John A Rolls, and Jerry D Leitman. On average, FuelCell executives and independent directors trade stock every 85 days with the average trade being worth of $203,481. The most recent stock trade was executed by Anthony Rauseo on 5 April 2019, trading 114,512 units of FCEL stock currently worth $61,836.
What does FuelCell do?
FuelCell Energy, Inc. engages in the provision of contract research and development. Its products include suresource 1500, suresource 3000, and suresource 4000. The company was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Danbury, CT.
What does FuelCell’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Hilzinger stock trades at FuelCell and Exelon
FuelCell executives and stock owners
FuelCell executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Michael Bishop, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer
- Natica von Althann, Independent Director
- Matthew Hilzinger, Independent Director
- Jason Few, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director, Chief Commercial Officer
- Anthony Leo, Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Michael Lisowski, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
- Jennifer Arasimowicz, Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer, General Counsel, Secretary
- James England, Chairman of the Board
- Togo D Jr West, Director
- Arthur A. Jr. Bottone, Sr VP Chief Commercial Officer
- John A Rolls, Director
- Anthony Rauseo, Chief Operating Officer
- Paul F Browning, Director
- Christina Lampe Onnerud, Director
- Michael Bode,
- Bruce A Ludemann, Sr. VP, Sales & Marketing
- Hansraj C Maru, Exec. VP and CTO
- Herbert T Nock, Sr. VP Marketing & Sales
- Thomas R Casten, Director
- Charles J Murphy, Director
- Warren D Bagatelle, Director
- Jerry D Leitman, President, CEO and Chairman
- Investors Co Lxxv Loeb, Director
- Richard A Bromley, Director
- William A Lawson, Director
- James D Gerson, Director
- Energy Co, Ltd Posco, 10% owner
- Christopher R Bentley, Exec. VP and COO
- Daniel Brdar, VP, Product Development
- Joseph G Mahler, Sr. VP, CFO, Secy and Treas
- George K Petty, Director
- Glenn H Epstein, Director
- Thomas L Kempner, Director
- Branconi Christof Franz Sal…, Director