Mary Sue Coleman Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Mary Sue Coleman is at least $428 Thousand dollars as of 18 July 2016. Mary Coleman owns over 6,000 units of Meredith stock worth over $51,433 and over the last 16 years Mary sold MDP stock worth over $376,394.
Mary Coleman MDP stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Mary has made over 14 trades of the Meredith stock since 2005, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Mary exercised 6,000 units of MDP stock worth $326,640 on 18 July 2016.
The largest trade Mary’s ever made was exercising 7,600 units of Meredith stock on 19 July 2012 worth over $409,868. On average, Mary trades about 935 units every 50 days since 2003. As of 18 July 2016 Mary still owns at least 1,351 units of Meredith stock.
You can see the complete history of Mary Coleman stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Mary Coleman’s mailing address?
Mary’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1716 LOCUST STREET, , DES MOINES, IA, 50309-3023.
Insider trading at Meredith
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Meredith have traded over $189,662,366 worth of Meredith stock and bought 126,161 units worth $5,687,013 . The most active insider traders include James Craigie, Stephen M Lacy, and William T Kerr. On average, Meredith executives and independent directors trade stock every 22 days with the average trade being worth of $1,289,600. The most recent stock trade was executed by Stephen M Lacy on 1 October 2019, trading 98,913 units of MDP stock currently worth $3,827,933.
What does Meredith do?
Meredith Corp. engages in television broadcasting and magazine advertising business. It operates through the Local Media and National Media business segments. The Local Media segment includes television stations and offers websites, mobile-optimized websites, and mobile applications. The National Media segment consists of national consumer media brands delivered via multiple media platforms including print magazines and digital and mobile media, brand licensing activities, database-related activities, and business-to-business marketing products and services. The company was founded by Edwin Thomas Meredith in 1902 and is headquartered in Des Moines, IA.
What does Meredith’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mary Coleman stock trades at Johnson & Johnson and Meredith
Meredith executives and stock owners
Meredith executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Stephen Lacy, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- Thomas Harty, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- John Zieser, Chief Development Officer, General Counsel, Secretary
- Joseph Ceryanec, Chief Financial Officer
- Joel Johnson, Independent Director
- D. Mell Frazier, Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
- Philip Marineau, Independent Director
- Frederick Henry, Independent Director
- Elizabeth Tallett, Independent Director
- Donald Baer, Independent Director
- Donald Berg, Independent Director
- Beth Kaplan, Independent Director
- Alysia Borsa, Chief Marketing and Data Officer
- Bruce Gersh, Executive Vice President and President – People and Entertainment Weekly
- Mike Lovell, IR Contact Officer
- Christopher Roberts, Director
- Paula Kerger, Director
- Farah Zaman, Chief Privacy Officer
- Patrick McCreery, President – Local Media Group
- Catherine Levene, President and Chief Digital Officer National Media Group
- Katherine C Meredith, 10% owner
- Edwin T Iv Meredith, 10% owner
- Steven M Cappaert, Corporate Controller
- Paul Karpowicz, President-Broadcasting Group
- Mary Sue Coleman, Director
- Jonathan B. Werther, President-National Media
- Iii Chris Roberts, Director
- Alfred H Drewes, Director
- William T Kerr, Chairman & CEO
- John H Jr Griffin, President – Magazine Group
- Herbert M Baum, Director
- David J Londoner, Director
- Jerome M Kaplan, Exec. V.P.-Publishing Group
- Kevin P Obrien, President-Broadcasting Group
- Charles D Jr Peebler, Director
- Nicholas L Reding, Director
- Suku V Radia, VP – Chief Financial Officer
- Robert E Lee, Director
- Katherine Cmeredith Edwin T…,
- James Craigie, Director