Mary Laschinger Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Mary A Laschinger is at least $14.2 Million dollars as of 16 November 2018. Ms. Laschinger owns over 3,350 units of Veritiv stock worth over $1,631,078 and over the last 14 years she sold VRTV stock worth over $5,694,500. In addition, she makes $6,832,010 as Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer at Veritiv.
Ms. Laschinger VRTV stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Mary has made over 19 trades of the Veritiv stock since 2009, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she bought 3,350 units of VRTV stock worth $99,797 on 16 November 2018.
The largest trade she’s ever made was selling 30,000 units of Veritiv stock on 27 February 2014 worth over $1,467,300. On average, Mary trades about 1,715 units every 31 days since 2005. As of 16 November 2018 she still owns at least 118,023 units of Veritiv stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Laschinger stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Mary Laschinger biography
Mary A. Laschinger serves as Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Veritiv Corporation. Ms. Laschinger served as Senior Vice President of International Paper Company, a global packaging and paper manufacturing company, from 2007 to July 2014 and as President of its xpedx distribution business from January 2010 to July 2014. She previously served as President of International Paper’s Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia business, Vice President and General Manager of International Paper’s Wood Products and Pulp businesses and in other senior management roles at International Paper in sales, marketing, manufacturing and supply chain. Ms. Laschinger joined International Paper in 1992. Prior to joining International Paper, Ms. Laschinger held various positions in sales, marketing and supply chain at James River Corporation and Kimberly-Clark Corporation.
What is the salary of Mary Laschinger?
As the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Veritiv, the total compensation of Mary Laschinger at Veritiv is $6,832,010. There are no executives at Veritiv getting paid more.
How old is Mary Laschinger?
Mary Laschinger is 58, she’s been the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Veritiv since 2014. There are 5 older and 11 younger executives at Veritiv. The oldest executive at Veritiv Corp. is William Mitchell, 74, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Mary Laschinger’s mailing address?
Mary’s mailing address filed with the SEC is ONE KELLOGG SQUARE, P O BOX 3599, BATTLE CREEK, MI, 49016-3599.
Insider trading at Veritiv
Over the last 5 years, insiders at Veritiv have traded over $469,724,883 worth of Veritiv stock and bought 75,887 units worth $2,588,359 . The most active insider traders include Capital Investors Llcbain C…, Capital Investors Llcbcip A…, and Daniel T Henry. On average, Veritiv executives and independent directors trade stock every 58 days with the average trade being worth of $5,808,699. The most recent stock trade was executed by John G Biscanti on 21 June 2019, trading 2,500 units of VRTV stock currently worth $47,725.
What does Veritiv do?
Veritiv Corp. engages in business-to-business distributor of print, publishing, packaging, facility solutions, print and publishing products and services. The company provides logistics and supply chain management solutions to its customers. It operates through the following segments: Print, Publishing, Packaging and Facility Solutions. The Print segment sells and distributes commercial printing, writing, copying, digital, wide format and specialty paper products, graphics consumables and graphics equipment primarily in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. This segment also includes customized paper conversion services of commercial printing paper for distribution to document centers and form printers. The Publishing segment sells and distributes coated and uncoated commercial printing papers to publishers, retailers, converters, printers and specialty businesses for use in magazines, catalogs, books, directories, gaming, couponing, retail inserts and direct mail. This segment also provides print management, procurement and supply chain management solutions to simplify paper and print procurement processes for the customers. The Packaging segment provides standard as well as custom and comprehensive packaging solutions for customers based in North America and in key global markets. The Facility Solutions segment sources and sells cleaning, break-room and other supplies such as towels, tissues, wipers and dispensers, can liners, commercial cleaning chemicals, soaps and sanitizers, sanitary maintenance supplies and equipment, safety and hazard supplies, and shampoos and amenities primarily in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. The company was founded in July 10, 2013 and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
What does Veritiv’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Laschinger stock trades at International Paper Co, Kellogg Co, and Veritiv
Veritiv executives and stock owners
Veritiv executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mary Laschinger, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Thomas Lazzaro, Senior Vice President of Sales
- Daniel Watkoske, Senior Vice President – Print
- Stephen Smith, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Salvatore Abbate, Senior Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer
- Tracy Pearson, Senior Vice President – Supply Chain Operations
- Mark Hianik, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- William Mitchell, Independent Director
- Daniel Henry, Independent Director
- John Zillmer, Independent Director
- Tracy Leinbach, Independent Director
- Charles Ward, Independent Director
- Michael Muldowney, Independent Director
- Liza Landsman, Independent Director
- David Flitman, Independent Director
- Tom Morabito, IR Contact
- Andrew Magley, Chief Accounting Officer
- Charles Henry, Senior Vice President – Strategic Initiatives
- Elizabeth Patrick, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Matthew J Espe,
- Corp Veritiv,
- John G Biscanti, Group VP Pub and Print Mgmt
- William Forrest Bell, Chief Accounting Officer
- Adam W Taylor, SVP, Chief Strategy Officer
- Capital Investors Llcbain C…,
- Capital Investors Llcbcip A…,
- Barry R Nelson, SVP Publishing & Print Mgmt.
- David L. Hudson, Corporate VP & CIO
- Michael D. Walkenhorst, VP Developing Businesses
- Dean A Adelman, SVP and Chief HR Officer
- Neil Russell, SVP Corporate Affairs
- Darin W Tang, SVP Packaging
- Paper Co /New/ International, 10% owner
- Joseph B Myers, SVP, Strategy/Facility Solut.
- Allan R Jr Dragone, Director
- Seth Meisel, Director
- Adam W. Noble, SVP and CIO