Mary Huser Net Worth
Mary Huser biography
Mary Therese Huser is Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary of the Company. Prior to joining Plantronics, Ms. Huser served as Vice President, Deputy General Counsel at BlackBerry, a mobile-native security software and services company, and General Counsel of its Technology Solutions division from 2013 to 2014 and again during 2016 until she joined Plantronics. Before BlackBerry, during 2015, Ms. Huser was Senior Vice President, Legal for McKesson Corporation, a global healthcare supply chain, retail pharmacy, specialty care and information technology company. Prior to that time, she was a partner, office managing partner and practice group leader at Bingham McCutchen LLP, an international law firm, from 1988 to 2007 and again from 2010 to 2013. Ms. Huser also served as Vice President, Deputy General Counsel of eBay, Inc., an online global commerce leader, from 2008 to 2010. Ms. Huser graduated from the University of Wisconsin – Madison, with a Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting and Marketing and holds a Juris Doctorate from Stanford Law School.
What is the salary of Mary Huser?
As the Senior Vice President and General Counsel and Corporate Secretary of Plantronics, the total compensation of Mary Huser at Plantronics is $1,270,400. There are 2 executives at Plantronics getting paid more, with Joseph Burton having the highest compensation of $4,725,610.
How old is Mary Huser?
Mary Huser is 54, she’s been the Senior Vice President and General Counsel and Corporate Secretary of Plantronics since 2017. There are 8 older and 6 younger executives at Plantronics. The oldest executive at Plantronics, Inc. is John Hart, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Mary Huser’s mailing address?
Mary’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 345 ENCINAL STREET, , SANTA CRUZ, CA, 95060.
Insider trading at Plantronics
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Plantronics have traded over $23,443,856 worth of Plantronics stock and bought 28,500 units worth $1,314,428 . The most active insider traders include S Kenneth Kannappan, Charles D Boynton, and Brian S Dexheimer. On average, Plantronics executives and independent directors trade stock every 10 days with the average trade being worth of $188,325. The most recent stock trade was executed by Joseph B Burton on 9 September 2019, trading 5,000 units of PLT stock currently worth $164,700.
What does Plantronics do?
Plantronics, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and distribution of headsets, voice, video, and content sharing solutions. Its product include enterprises headsets, consumer headsets, voice video, and content sharing solutions. The company was founded by Courtney Graham and Keith Larkin in 1961 and is headquartered in Santa Cruz, CA.
What does Plantronics’s logo look like?
Plantronics executives and stock owners
Plantronics executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Joseph Burton, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Jeffrey Loebbaka, Senior Vice President – Global Sales
- Mary Huser, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Marvin Tseu, Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
- Greggory Hammann, Independent Director
- Brian Dexheimer, Independent Director
- Marshall Mohr, Independent Director
- John Hart, Independent Director
- Robert Hagerty, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Will Zelver, Manager, Investor Relations & External Reporting
- Guido Jouret, Independent Director
- Kathy Crusco, Director
- Daniel Moloney, Director
- Frank Baker, Director
- Tom Puorro, Executive Vice President, General Manager, Personal Systems Business
- Amy Barzdukas, Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
- Anja Hamilton, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Charles Boynton, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Richard R Pickard, VICE PRESIDENT
- Maria Martinez, Director
- Donald S Houston, VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR
- Pamela J Strayer, TOP FINANCIAL EXECUTIVE – CFO.
- Private Holdings Ii, Llc Tr…, Director
- Private Holdings I, Llc Tri…,
- Kathleen M Crusco, Director
- Shantanu Sarkar, TOP DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERING EX
- Renee Niemi, VICE PRESIDENT
- Thomas Puorro, TOP DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERING EX
- Philip Vanhoutte, VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR
- Barbara Vaughn Scherer, VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR
- Colleen M Martin Garcia, DIRECTOR – SENIOR
- Jeff Loebbaka, TOP SALES EXECUTIVE – GLOBAL.E
- Roger Wery, Director
- S Kenneth Kannappan, PRESIDENT/CEO
- Stephen Clayton Hausmann, VICE PRESIDENT
- Susan M Fox, VICE PRESIDENT
- Julie Murphy, VICE PRESIDENT
- Charles Yort, VICE PRESIDENT
- Barry L Margerum, VICE PRESIDENT
- Vicki L Marion, PRESIDENT, DIVISION
- Carsten Trads, PRESIDENT, DIVISION
- Gary Savadove, VICE PRESIDENT
- Joyce R Shimizu, PRESIDENT, DIVISION
- Steven F Burson, VICE PRESIDENT
- Lawrence Wuerz, VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR, OPERA
- Mark L Breier, VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR
- Terry A Walters, VICE PRESIDENT
- Patti S Hart, Director
- Trude C Taylor, Director
- James Sotelo, VICE PRESIDENT
- David A Wegmann, Director
- Bradley Mark Guenther, VICE PRESIDENT
- Harland Craig May, VP
- Jean Claude Malraison, VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR
- Michael Thomas Hartberger, ACTING PRES., WALKER
- Private Holdings Ii, Llc Tr…,